Grace

Re: My life is in Danger...
August 16, 2010, 04:46:23 PM
Iets waar u niet alleen lenen als je toestemming hebt van de eigenaar....  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

August 16, 2010, 04:52:57 PM
Sorry, guys ---- I don`t get what you are talking about. There is no such thing as a "trial under seal" --- nowhere.

And please---  I do accept you are believing in certain conspiracies. But legal issues should be realized as they are. Nothing "behind the scenes", even if FBI is involved (trust me, I am a lawyer).  

There is no such thing, can`t be, honestly.

And sorry, Souza and Mo, as you told me to express myself here: I DO NOT AGREE. In fact, I  know better. Please appreciate ....
Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 05:06:25 PM by Aintnosunshine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 16, 2010, 05:05:10 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
With Michael saying goodbye to Klien and his staff, is a real good indication that he knew he could be leaving.   I cannot imagine for 1 minute that Michael would just sit back and wait for the inevitable.   I believe that he made major exit with the help of others.
Money talks and if people believe that they are helping you it encourages thm to go along with your plans to escape.  JMO

The only thing that I find hard to believe is ......  where can Michael ever go where he won't be recognized and does'nt he need meds for his Vitalago ???

I agree with you well said...

Love is my message
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever Michael

*Mo*

August 16, 2010, 05:11:13 PM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Sorry, guys ---- I don`t get what you are talking about. There is no such thing as a "trial under seal" --- nowhere.

And please---  I do accept you are believing in certain conspiracies. But legal issues should be realized as they are. Nothing "behind the scenes", even if FBI is involved (trust me, I am a lawyer).  

And sorry, Souza and Mo, as you told me to express myself here: I DO NOT AGREE. In fact, I  know better. Please appreciate ....

I think you are underestimating i.e. the FBI.  Non of us really knows what they can do.  People never thought there would be such a thing as 911 being and inside job, honestly, yet it did happen.  Many more things have happened and are happening of which people (professionals or not) are saying that they can't happen, and still they do happen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 16, 2010, 05:16:34 PM

You can most certanly disagree, but just because you are one of the many lawyers in the US, doesn't mean you know exactly how the FBI operates and what they can and can not do. Do you think every lawyer knows exactly what goes on behind the curtain?  Let me be clear: I am not sure there is a trial under seal going on in this case, but I do know it's possible.

Have you ever handled a case of high profile, concerning maffia families, people in the witness protection program or high profile government figures...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 16, 2010, 05:18:22 PM
The LAPD are a bunch of A**-*****!!!!
He couldnt trust them as far as he could throw them.
Do you know what they did to him and how they man-handled him???
Watch this clip of part of a  60 minutes interview
It will turn your stomach upside down...

[youtube:2nq2zd64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO7wOwdTwB8&feature=related[/youtube:2nq2zd64]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

August 16, 2010, 05:24:04 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

You can most certanly disagree, but just because you are one of the many lawyers in the US, doesn't mean you know exactly how the FBI operates and what they can and can not do. Do you think every lawyer knows exactly what goes on behind the curtain?  Let me be clear: I am not sure there is a trial under seal going on in this case, but I do know it's possible.

Have you ever handled a case of high profile, concerning maffia families, people in the witness protection program or high profile government figures...?

Yes, Souza, I did. And I know what I am talking about. And sorry, I am not "one of the many lawyers in the US" --- in fact I am one of the few international lawyers familiar with these "governmental affairs".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 16, 2010, 05:26:13 PM

Yes, Souza, I did. And I know what I am talking about. And sorry, I am not "one of the many lawyers in the US" --- in fact I am one of the few international lawyers familiar with these "governmental affairs".

Can you give some examples?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 16, 2010, 05:27:37 PM

No.

What do you expect, honestly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Victor

August 16, 2010, 05:29:12 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"

[youtube:25anqg2d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO7wOwdTwB8&feature=related[/youtube:25anqg2d]
AWWW !!! LAPD GO TO HELL!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY DO IT TO AN SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON!! :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 16, 2010, 05:31:24 PM
Quote from: "Victor"

[youtube:1a4zi24i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO7wOwdTwB8&feature=related[/youtube:1a4zi24i]
AWWW !!! LAPD GO TO HELL!!!!!! HOW CAN THEY DO IT TO AN SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON!! :(

Tell me about it. Buncho of SICKOS for sure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 16, 2010, 05:31:37 PM

No.

What do you expect, honestly?

I didn't ask for details. You as a lawyer should know exactly what you can and can not share and how you could formulate it.
Besides that I remember you were from Germany, but I could be wrong. German law and Californian law is not really the same.

**No more questions Your Honor***
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 16, 2010, 05:34:20 PM
@Victor & @mjmakesmespeechless

It was NOT the LAPD who arrested him, get your facts straight please. Mike was arrested by the Santa Barbara police.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 16, 2010, 05:35:40 PM

It was NOT the LAPD who arrested him, get your facts straight please. Mike was arrested by the Santa Barbara police.

But wasnt it the LAPD who locked him up in the bathroom???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 16, 2010, 05:38:05 PM

But wasnt it the LAPD who locked him up in the bathroom???

May I advise you read the trial blog..?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions