Re: Michael Jackson Death Hoax 29
August 18, 2010, 01:55:04 AM
It's sickening how the media quoted Lisa Marie, and accepted it as the truth because she'd said it. Honestly, I don't believe that he made those comments that she'd posted on twitter. I think she was looking for relevance again. If you've read "Moonwalk" you'll understand why. Also, Pricilla sounds as bad as she looks. It disgusts me when people suggest that MJ benefited from his "marriage" to her. That is such a joke!!! I can't believe that Pricilla said that.  The fact that she's Elvis' daughter means absolutely nothing. Her broke a$$ children's father reaped that benefit. I've also heard people suggest that he married her to curtail talk that he was a pedophile and to prove that he was hetero--which also made no sense because p**** came a dime a dozen to him. If you ask me, Lisa Marie was the benefactor. The only time that she got alot of press was during the early stages of her self destructive behavior. The media thought it would be cool if she od'd like her dad, so they were actually waiting for that to happen. MJ could sneeze and get press. She was trying to get into the music biz around that time, so the publicity helped her. Pricilla is ignorant, and when I look at her I think of that movie "House of Wax". She should wax her lips shut.  :evil:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

August 18, 2010, 02:14:56 AM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
It's sickening how the media quoted Lisa Marie, and accepted it as the truth because she'd said it. Honestly, I don't believe that he made those comments that she'd posted on twitter. I think she was looking for relevance again. If you've read "Moonwalk" you'll understand why. Also, Pricilla sounds as bad as she looks. It disgusts me when people suggest that MJ benefited from his "marriage" to her. That is such a joke!!! I can't believe that Pricilla said that.  The fact that she's Elvis' daughter means absolutely nothing. Her broke a$$ children's father reaped that benefit. I've also heard people suggest that he married her to curtail talk that he was a pedophile and to prove that he was hetero--which also made no sense because p**** came a dime a dozen to him. If you ask me, Lisa Marie was the benefactor. The only time that she got alot of press was during the early stages of her self destructive behavior. The media thought it would be cool if she od'd like her dad, so they were actually waiting for that to happen. MJ could sneeze and get press. She was trying to get into the music biz around that time, so the publicity helped her. Pricilla is ignorant, and when I look at her I think of that movie "House of Wax". She should wax her lips shut.  :evil:
:lol: Sorry, I know you're serious, but that evil very mad face cracks me up every time  :lol:  BUT.....I really do agree with you on all you said. I also cant believe everyone took Lisa's word about the sunflowers either. Funny there was not one single sunflower at the funeral or memorial. IF he loved them before, he probably hates the damn things now, cause everywhere you look, thats what you see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 18, 2010, 02:19:48 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

here is some of lisa's music lyrics

there are more . they kind of hurt my brain to read
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

August 18, 2010, 02:31:33 AM
by the way isn't this supposed to be where the idea came from about lisa useing caps for the exact senario and some getting a connection to TS. well look at it there are no caps theres.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

August 18, 2010, 02:38:09 AM
he also says about the planet we've got four years to get it right or it's irreversable damage. that doesn't really suggest the end of the world like people have been suggesting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal