I received a Facebook message about this book that is now for sale through their website only and I do wonder if it is a scam because you pay through a Google payment service and just for the heck of it,I went through the purchase process and the grand total with shipping was almost $55.
This is the link to their website You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just wanted to bring this to your attention because it really angered me and there is no contact information but there is a snail mail address.

**Please note this commentary and details about the book is not written by me and has been copied and pasted from their website.**

The title of this book is King of Pop: self destruction. It is a 164 page paperback, which includes graphic color photos of Michael Jackson in very uncomfortable situations. This book was written by Michael Jackson's homosexual lover (Bobby Winters; the author). The book describes the twisted lifestyle that Michael Jackson lived. Michael's male lover explains how homosexuality, drug abuse, and self-hatred played a major role in the demise of the King of Pop. Michael's lover reveals that Mr. Jackson was HIV positive along with other health ailments. This book is quite disturbing in regards to the dark and sadistic lifestyle that Michael kept hidden from the general public. Michael hated himself because of his African American heritage as the writer explains. This book contains disturbing images of Michael Jackson and also explains how his daily lifestyle was consumed by intravenous drug abuse from the use of heroin and Demerol.

This book explains the sad, downward spiral of one of the greatest entertainers who ever lived. (August 29,1958-June 25,2009). Mr. Jackson's talents and gifts were used not to glorify god but to glorify the ways of this world. And the god of this world is SATAN. The world has been blinded by Michael Jackson's false light, Michael Jackson was a sick twisted pedophile monster. The bible says judge rightously and the fruit that Michael Jackson's tree bared was of drug addiction, alcholism and perversion. I'm not judging Michael Jackson, the word of God has judged Michael Jackson. If your living in the spirit of god the devil has no right to claim you. Drug addiction and alcholism is not of the spirit of God, it is the spirit of Satan. Michael Jackson changed the nature of his very own lust. When you don't know how to keep god in his place a woman will look good to you and you are a woman, and a man will look good to you and you are a man (homosexuality), Because when Michael Jackson should have been knowing god, he refused to except god. So how can you keep anything in your life straight, when you can't keep your relationship with God the father straight.

When you know the truth you know who to go with, when you know the truth you know its not right to let children sleep in your bed. When you know the truth you know who to give praise and glory to, and Michael Jackson did not give praise nor glory to the greatest man that ever lived. The master of the universe, the true originator, the true king of pop, the king of kings, the god of gods........Jesus Christ our lord and saviour. Prepare for the coming of christ.

Here are photos of the front and back cover of this book.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane

Dot 246637

suspicious mind

i am always flabbergasted by people who believe someone is going to damnation and they seem so happy about . and then they have the audacity to think they aren't going to be right there with them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Oh... my... God...

This is actually kinda hilarious, the author(?) being Michael's gay lover and writing about how homosexuality is so wrong? Uh, yeah.

I wonder if that book even exists or if someone's just out for a quick buck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

anewfan

Wow! That's terrible! I couldn't imagine having to live my life having people continually writing false trashy stories about me. Poor M.J.!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

They just sure that lie and durt sell good, trying to make money .I doubt anyone will spend $55 to read that crap. Even those idiots who still think the same way, no need to buy and read about what they already know. Publisher's failure will be the best punishment for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

wondering if the estate knows about this.  they should- must- prohibit its sale and sue the author, if they can...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Defamation of character. They should sue! This person is making up sick lies, such as him being a satanist & profiting from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

I smell a scam.
Offcourse the site is hidden behind a proxy :roll:
Dont worry, and dont buy the book. I even have reason to believe that that book is never written.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who would waste their money on this garbage?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

dejavu

And they call us insane?  :roll:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael's Vision - The Immortal Experience

Oh lord...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

It sounds fake to me. I will only believe otherwise if Tom Sneddon admits to writing it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Pardon me guys  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
This is the most ridiculous thing I have heard so far  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm sure that if Michael read this he will have the same reaction or just say F*CK THEM  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

I'm sure it's fake. Unless they have friends who are publishers I bet they won't get too far with that writing; I believe we'll never see that book.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

HATERS.  Don't even waste your time.  I hardly think any real MJ fans will be interested in this trash.  If it is real, they will hardly make a dime on it anywayz.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions