anewfanTopic starter

Celeb. Graves--many MJ connections
August 14, 2010, 07:38:12 PM
I wanted to start a new thread about this, but the credit goes to TheRunningGirl. TMZ has another gallery on their website called Celebrity Graves. There is a picture of Vernon Presley's grave and the caption under it says. "Elvis still isn't really dead"

Postby TheRunningGirl ยป Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:18 pm
TMZ lack of response to the mail shot has got nothing to do with their beliefs in Elvis being alive; in the Celeb Grave section of their website - TMZ shows the following picture with the description: "Elvis still isn't really dead"
[attachment=0:zgziw3ha]Untitled-12_11_full.jpg[/attachment:zgziw3ha]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I went through the pics, and many have a connection to MJ or it has people that died at a young age and/or drug overdose and/or a questionable death. (Marilyn Monroe, Jimi Hendrix, John Belushi, Jim Morrison, John Candy to name a few)

The first one has a pyramid and it says "Nic Cage's Tomb". Well, he's not dead, but we all know the connection with MJ.

They also have the 3 Stooges' graves as well as Jack Haley (who played the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz.) What I found interesting was what they wrote under his pic "Jack Haley will live on forever."

Clark Gable's says--"Clark Gable was named the King of Hollywood"

Merv Griffin's says--"I will not be right back after this message" (his birth year was 1925)

Charles Bronson's grave has a poem on it and the last stanza says "Of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry. I am not here. I did not die.
:o

Frank Sinatra's tombstone says "The best is yet to come"

Jim Morrison--the caption under the pic says "Jim Morrison is music legend" **notice the present tense**

John Ritter's has a quote from the Beatles "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Sammy Davis Jr.'s is on there.

It shows a monument that Nancy Reagan had built for herself.

I don't know if there are any connections between the following people and MJ....does anyone else know if there are any connections that I am not aware of? Shelly Winters, Walter Mathau, Carl "Alfalfa" Switzer, Don Knotts, John Wayne, Ella Fitzgerald, Wyatt Earp, Rodney Dangerfield, Levi Strauss?? (this one doesn't seem to fit with the rest) Lawrence Welk, Bob Hope, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joey Ramone, Lawrence Olivier (Shakespeare connection?)

There was the number 25 on several tombstones as well.
Humphrey Bogart (Dec. 25)
Bing Crosby (1977)
Capt. Kangaroo (July 25, Feb. 25)
Sammy Davis Jr. (1925)

There may or may not be any significance to these people/pics, but I am interested in anyone's thoughts or ideas.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

paula-c

Re: Celeb. Graves--many MJ connections
August 14, 2010, 10:07:33 PM
Anewfan, now I am beginning there is necessary to look at the photos and I am called very much the attention the dates of Marilyn Monroe 1926-1962, certainly I believe that this attention is necessary to look at it with mas. Thank you for publishing ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 14, 2010, 11:03:00 PM
I think the most significant things about this celeb graves photo gallery is that there is the notable absence of  MJ's alleged mauseleum and the  "Elvis still isn't really dead" caption.  Totally ties into TIAI and TS.  There is absolutely no reason why they wouldn't have put Michael's on there if he is in fact really dead.  And by saying Elvis isn't dead - hello!  TS has been all over that lately!  I would say that TMZ and TS have the same source(s).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2010, 06:58:11 AM
How is it possible that there could be signs. This picture collection seems to be old. There are comments from 2008?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 15, 2010, 10:03:41 AM
Quote from: "Wuselchen"
How is it possible that there could be signs. This picture collection seems to be old. There are comments from 2008?

I also wrote this in the TIAI 0815 thread:

It's true this photo gallery was originally from 2008 but it has been updated since. Nic Cage didn't buy his pyramid tomb until this year and it's the first picture in the gallery so there's no reason why they wouldn't include MJ (except that he's not dead that is!).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2010, 04:07:02 PM
@ Anewfan : You are welcome!

TMZ always mixes fiction, humour and reality in their messages so that different audiences may get different messages; my take on this celeb Graves photos gallery is that TMZ is questioning Elvis death (Elvis still isn't really dead), ignoring MJ death (Nothing to report as he is still alive) and making a link with "Nic Cage"'s tomb possibly to show that they are still updating the gallery. (TMZ published an article entitled "Nic Cage Buys Pyramid -- To Be Dead In" on the 4/15/10)

There may indeed be other clues "buried" in this celeb graves photo galleries and it is worthwhile a close look, we shouldn't forget that if MJ was already working detailed plans with Kenny Ortega in 2007, TMZ may well have been involved prior to 6/25/09.

Also let's not forget that TII is the real life Thriller II so we have to expect tombs and vaults to come into play... sometime soon!  :o

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

dejavu

August 16, 2010, 01:35:06 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Also let's not forget that TII is the real life Thriller II so we have to expect tombs and vaults to come into play... sometime soon!  :o

Vaults? "Secret vault"s? hmm  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions