suspicious mind

Re: TIAI 08/14
August 15, 2010, 01:57:39 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Elvis won't BAM, the only BAM he will have IMO is when Eliza wins her case. Then people will know he's alive and who knows what he will do then,  don't think he figured that out himself yet. Surely the media will haunt him down.

People are twisting TS's words, he never said Elvis intends to come out, here is the quote:

Quote from: "TS"
There are a few big differences. One is the open casket for Elvis, versus closed casket for MJ. Everyone said that it did not look like Elvis in the casket (some said it looked like a wax dummy); so MJ learned from that, and had a closed casket. Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

i am confused i was thinking that you and mo were on the same page about the media thing. are you not :?

Where did you get the idea that Souza and I are not on the same page about the 'media thing'?  I can assure you that we are most definitely on the same page.

i guess the underlined part.

please  forgive my mistake. i took a simple tylenol with codeine and i am foggy as all get out.i can not for the life of me see why anyone with a brain would seek to feel anything like this if they did not have to.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal