Re: TIAI 08/14
August 14, 2010, 08:08:33 AM
If only people could see beyond the "who is the better artist" question and see instead the message both Michael and Elvis want to get across.  They are both highly intelligent, sensitive and spiritual men who believe that with great talent, fame and privilege comes an even greater responsibility to do something that will benefit the world and its people.  I recall Jermaine Jackson saying "an avalanche of truth is coming"and I believe it's on its way.   We mustn't grow disheartened or cynical ... I think our faith is being tested and challenged in as many ways as possible to bring out the best in each one of us.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

August 14, 2010, 08:49:51 AM
Here's my 2 cents worth.  I like Elvis  but I love MJ.  When I think of all Mike had to endure with the false allegations and media lynching my heart just breaks for Him. I would do all within my power to help Mike and see His good name vindicated. It's a heart connection.  One I feel so passionate about that there doesn't seem a whole lot of room and time left for another.
Having said that though, I have spent a bit of time on Linda Hood's site and looked into Elvis's hoax, and it is compelling evidence of a hoax as well. And upon that merit alone,  it is worthy of investigation. The difference for me is that I am not  emotionally involved with  the Elvis component, where as Mike  and His wellbeing are never far from my thoughts. I also see learning about  the facts and theories of how Elvis pulled his off being relevant to how Mike modelled his  own hoax.
I believe that many on the forum  question whether they can take another hoax on board and invest the energy it would  require  while perhaps not being as attatched emotionally to the subject.  Just my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

August 14, 2010, 09:09:43 AM
@RK I am not an MJ fan and I am not an Elvis fan, although I love the songs both Elvis' and Mike's. I am not emotionally involved in this from a fan's point of view, meaning that I can look through their masks a little easier. I consider them both as a normal human being like myself, other than someone more than me or different or God-like, if you get what I'm trying to say. I would never say "MJ would never do that". I first think "Would I do it?" and if I would, why wouldn't he? Not saying I think or am the same as him, just pointing out that it could well be that he makes choices just like you and me. That's the difference.

Yet I am emotionally involved in the way that I have read things about his life, what he had to go through all those years and what people did to him. I believe Elvis endured the same cruelties. If I wouldn't be emotionally affected by that, I would be a cold-hearted bitch and there would be something seriously wrong with me. That doesn't mean that is a barrier, I still think Mike needs to wipe his own ass when he went to take a shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 14, 2010, 09:10:22 AM
So long 2040, I will take 74 years if I'm still alive :lol:
And I really think that the Michael-Elvis connection does not work for those who do not believe in this theory, and with this I'm not saying we should abandon sending emails and twitter to the media, but TS have to find ways draw the attention of these people 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

August 14, 2010, 09:34:56 AM
Spencer  I have received messages from Twitter who say they do not believe in! my theory!, I had to explain that this is not my theory, believe that Michael is alive but that's not going to return with Elvis after all this time, they also explain that the "return" Elvis is where evidence in court she is half sister of Elvis.
I have not finished reading all the post of TS, but I think he said that the return of Michael was not going to be the world of entertainment, and correct me if I'm wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 14, 2010, 11:07:47 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
I don't get the last few redirects my dear TS. It's stuff we already talked about and the opposers won't believe the Elvis connection any more due to the redirects, they don't even check out TIAI anymore. Correction: a lot of people don't even check the forum anymore. People are losing faith after 14 months.

It's ironic that many people reject the "Elvis is alive" thing, while they are members of a Michael Jackson hoax website.  Michael Jackson can hoax his death, but Elvis Presley can't..?  There are so many connections, they are spelled out in threads and videos, but due to some kind of blockade people don't get it, or they don't want to get it.  I seriously don't understand it, but I guess that's it due to people's disinterest in the whole Elvis thing.  It's common knowledge that when one is not interested in a certain topic, one doesn't properly read the information provided.  That's where the twisting words started, we have seen that happening over and over again.  

I'm now clueless as to how to get through to people on this subject.  The redirects don't work, because people simply skip them as soon as they point out to Elvis related stuff.  It looks like many people prefer to run off with "clues" (even if they are dropped by trolls) instead of reading through well documented facts.  In my opinion something serious will have to happen in order to get people's attention.

:oops: I also think that something should happen much bigger and stronger in this story. After 14 months, many people are dropping and the tendency is to remain only a few  fans "believers", maybe just us this forum. This story must earn more credibility and I think we can not do much, perhaps only Michael can make it happen. Who knows what he is thinking?? Something to stop the media should happen ... not have to be Bam yet, but something meaningful, do you see?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

liegi

August 14, 2010, 11:39:03 AM
The question is much broader as I see it.  People have already forgotten the horror of September 11, 2001.  So how can you expect them to remember Michael's death?  Only the fans and those that were touched by him remember.  How many suspicious deaths have there been in recent years--John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Marilyn Monroe, John Lennon, Robert Kennedy, Princess Diana-- have been archived and forgotten for good?
It's a sign our culture is deteriorating.  What do people read nowadays? What kind of celebrities are there?  I sometimes read People or other tabloids on the web and do not recognize any of the so-called celebrities. They look ordinary, and worse, vulgar.
People don't seem to care about the truth anymore. Maybe they've been drugged or perhaps the television news is full of subliminal messages that are destroying people's minds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 14, 2010, 12:17:26 PM
liegi, is sad to acknowledge this but you're right
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 14, 2010, 01:23:47 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
I don't get the last few redirects my dear TS. It's stuff we already talked about and the opposers won't believe the Elvis connection any more due to the redirects, they don't even check out TIAI anymore. Correction: a lot of people don't even check the forum anymore. People are losing faith after 14 months.

It's ironic that many people reject the "Elvis is alive" thing, while they are members of a Michael Jackson hoax website.  Michael Jackson can hoax his death, but Elvis Presley can't..?  There are so many connections, they are spelled out in threads and videos, but due to some kind of blockade people don't get it, or they don't want to get it.  I seriously don't understand it, but I guess that's it due to people's disinterest in the whole Elvis thing.  It's common knowledge that when one is not interested in a certain topic, one doesn't properly read the information provided.  That's where the twisting words started, we have seen that happening over and over again.  

I'm now clueless as to how to get through to people on this subject.  The redirects don't work, because people simply skip them as soon as they point out to Elvis related stuff.  It looks like many people prefer to run off with "clues" (even if they are dropped by trolls) instead of reading through well documented facts.  In my opinion something serious will have to happen in order to get people's attention.

:ugeek:
I am reminded of this scripture:
2 Thessalonians 2 (Amplified Bible)

8 And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming.

9 The coming [of the lawless one, the antichrist] is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of [pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels--[all of them] lying wonders--

10 And by unlimited seduction to evil and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing (going to perdition) because they did not welcome the Truth but refused to love it that they might be saved.

11 Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false,

12 In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

:ugeek:
Basically nothing will convince those who are under the strong delusion from God.
Nothing TS does (or us believers do) will convince the opposers of Michael and Elvis connections, it is easier to just come to terms with that and it saves alot of frustration in the end when you know for sure you did all you could.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 14, 2010, 01:56:24 PM
Elvis won't BAM, the only BAM he will have IMO is when Eliza wins her case. Then people will know he's alive and who knows what he will do then,  don't think he figured that out himself yet. Surely the media will haunt him down.

People are twisting TS's words, he never said Elvis intends to come out, here is the quote:

Quote from: "TS"
There are a few big differences. One is the open casket for Elvis, versus closed casket for MJ. Everyone said that it did not look like Elvis in the casket (some said it looked like a wax dummy); so MJ learned from that, and had a closed casket. Another difference is that there were few if any clues from Elvis about a return/bam; but many such clues from MJ {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}. Even now, Elvis/Jesse is not interested in the spotlight; he wants to remain in privacy. At least for Elvis, the concept of “bam” refers to the final court ruling on Eliza’s case, and/or the media reporting that he is still alive (rather than Elvis himself performing again, or even being seen by the public).

Quote from: "elizaapresley"
hi everyone,

this is my first visit to this site, as i have had a lot going on recently. i have read some of the posts as they pertain to myself or my brother. for the most part, it is all accurate and i appreciate that this site has posted facts and then links as they apply - thank you.

in regards to michael jackson, i can honestly say that i do not know what the truth is about his death in june of 2009. however, with that said - look what happened to my brother, elvis presley, and it taking 30+ years for the truth of his 'death' to come out? had it done so if i did not go looking for my own truths? i cannot answer that one either.

there is much more i could say here, but i am not able to - please understand the constraints that i am under. i do have another truth regarding my brother that i would like to post. i was recently given permission to say the following in any future interviews that i do, but i think it's even more fitting to say it here first:

"You may say he is coming out, God willing". yes, i asked about the God willing part and i take it to mean, that with his current age of 75 - that nothing happens to him first before he is able to do as he plans. i believe he wants to set a few records straight?

to everyone reading this post, it will be the only one i will make on this site. also, if you wish to join myself on any of my sites, i have listed the links below. please note that these are all of my official sites. any other sites you may see with my name attached are fakes. my social media sites have my most recent interviews, etc posted on them; elizapresley.org is not my site and is maintained by other individuals.

thanks for your time and always pursue your own truths ..

take care,
eliza a presley

It wasn't TS which you clearly pointed out. But, Eliza did say it in her message to us.
Now who is saying what is the truth here...Eliza or Linda or both but they got their info misunderstood.

We shall see.
I have read on Linda's website though where she has posted letters from Elvis/Jesse and qouted statements from his book where he wants to set records straight.

So to do that he might have to "come out", not in the sense of in the publics view but, through Linda's website (what she posts) and through Eliza.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

August 14, 2010, 02:13:30 PM
Might have to is something different than wanting to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

August 14, 2010, 03:03:32 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
This from Linda Sigmon Hood's site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2010

I have received inquiries from a number of people recently regarding the question "Is Elvis coming out?".  It seems that a rumor has been popping up on some message boards  recently that he is planning to make an appearance.

To my knowledge this rumor is totally unfounded.  I hate to see people get their hopes up as they did back in 2002 when Dr. Hinton made those same false promises.

I can only tell you what I know to be the truth.  Elvis/Jesse and I communicate rather frequently...he phoned me one week ago...on two consecutive nights.  He certainly gave no indication to me, whatsoever, that he has any intention of coming out.  He, once again, assured me that I have his 100% backing and that he supports me and my web site totally.

Please remember that he only wants to be allowed to live out his life privately as Jesse.  I ask that those of you who love him, please don't publish statements which could cause him worry or stress.  He is not the Elvis image that people remember...he is just a man who had a very famous brother.

This confuses me because she is pretty much saying that Jesse/Elvis wants people to stop making statements about him being alive so he can live his life in anonymity. So, why are people on this forum rallying to spread the word about Elvis & MJ....and why do we keep focusing on Elvis? Don't get me wrong...I find it VERY interesting as I've always been fascinated by the deaths of Elvis and Marilyn Monroe, but I am super confused. Can anyone explain this to me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 14, 2010, 03:14:26 PM
@anewfan,

I am taking a guess here.  I am thinking Linda has made that statement just in case something should happen in Jesse/Elvis life where he wouldn't be able to "come out" and her statement would protect him and his fans feelings from being mislead.

The statement from his Dr. in 2002 hurt alot of his fans because they were expecting him to "come out" and he didn't.

So to me it is like preventative measures to avoid hurt again.
Also God willing and plans have to go correctly for Jesse/Elvis to do his thing.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 14, 2010, 03:32:27 PM
It seems to me that TS’s recent redirects are trying to tell us something more about the connection between Elvis and MJ, not to try and convince skeptics, but because it’s important for us to be aware of this.

Up until now we have established and believe that MJ studied the master and copied Elvis’s fake death possibly with the help of further information from LMP.

However, the last few redirects are showing us that there is more to the relationship than that, and, as Angel wrote, it “is far stronger than any of us imagined”.   

I think the redirects have demonstrated that MJ knew Elvis very well. They met whilst The Jackson 5 were performing in Las Vegas and Elvis brought Lisa Marie to see the show. Following MJ’s marriage to Lisa Marie,  it’s not inconceivable that he and Elvis developed a close relationship (they appear to have a lot in common!). If MJ started planning his hoax in or around 1998, maybe Elvis was there with him, helping him from the very beginning, perhaps even without the knowledge of Lisa Marie, which would explain her shock and surprise when MJ “died”.  Judging by her Myspace blog, I think this was genuine and she was probably only made aware of the hoax later.

Having lived just “across the road”, it could well be that Elvis knew something about the property on Carolwood Drive. Perhaps it has underground “Vaults”, passages or excape tunnels??!! There have certainly been a lot of references to "Michael Jackson's Secret Vault" on TMZ recently.

Who knows, Elvis is in “hiding" somewhere, living his life as Jesse away from the public eye, and is obviously an expert at avoiding attention. MJ could very well be with him, and they are coming to the final leg of their “Incredible Journey” together…..or maybe just embarking on a new “Incredible Journey”!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

August 14, 2010, 03:47:11 PM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
It seems to me that TS’s recent redirects are trying to tell us something more about the connection between Elvis and MJ, not to try and convince skeptics, but because it’s important for us to be aware of this.

Up until now we have established and believe that MJ studied the master and copied Elvis’s fake death possibly with the help of further information from LMP.

However, the last few redirects are showing us that there is more to the relationship than that, and, as Angel wrote, it “is far stronger than any of us imagined”.   

I think the redirects have demonstrated that MJ knew Elvis very well. They met whilst The Jackson 5 were performing in Las Vegas and Elvis brought Lisa Marie to see the show. Following MJ’s marriage to Lisa Marie,  it’s not inconceivable that he and Elvis developed a close relationship (they appear to have a lot in common!). If MJ started planning his hoax in or around 1998, maybe Elvis was there with him, helping him from the very beginning, perhaps even without the knowledge of Lisa Marie, which would explain her shock and surprise when MJ “died”.  Judging by her Myspace blog, I think this was genuine and she was probably only made aware of the hoax later.

Having lived just “across the road”, it could well be that Elvis knew something about the property on Carolwood Drive. Perhaps it has underground “Vaults”, passages or excape tunnels??!! There have certainly been a lot of references to "Michael Jackson's Secret Vault" on TMZ recently.

Who knows, Elvis is in “hiding" somewhere, living his life as Jesse away from the public eye, and is obviously an expert at avoiding attention. MJ could very well be with him, and they are coming to the final leg of their “Incredible Journey” together…..or maybe just embarking on a new “Incredible Journey”!!

Good thoughts, but since there is no recent info about Elvis & MJ, it's hard to think about what they might have discussed, it's all speculation.

I think there IS more to it, but how are we going to figure that out?

Could be that CD has underground spaces, maybe that is why the house is extra guarded now. But the one in Bel Air has a Bat Cave. He could have built a batcave at Neverland with all the concrete that was delivered there, he could be at Hayvehurst Avenue. He could be my next door naighbour that I never see. And that's not important, because it's not the purpose that we find him.

There must be more with the Elvis connection, but I still can't put my finger on it...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions