sweet1

Re: This makes me sick.
August 13, 2010, 10:46:10 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
I can't bring myself to even look......it's truly disgusting how some people think.  

Blessings 2 U

I am with you on that! I have no desire to view such trash. There will always be evil people in the world just as there will always be good. I believe someone else said this in their post. But in all honesty, the wicked will have their day. They will all be cut down like grass. All, we can do is pray for them all to come into love and light before their end time. Keep the Faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

August 14, 2010, 05:26:15 AM
just ignore freaks like them, they don't deserve out attention,  these people are just sick and ignorant, i think MJ would just ignore them as well, let's not waste our precious time on shits like this, BTW if there is a way to report this crap, let us know plz, thx for sharing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

August 14, 2010, 07:42:30 AM
Once we understand that Michael is not just the man in the mirror but that he IS the mirror for those people who want to live in his light but can't.   And they know it.  They can't be compassionate and loving and loved by billions.  So they see everything they can't have in Michael and resent it and that resentment builds and builds the more love he gets until it is full blown hate.  When they look at Michael and see who they will never be.  Michael becomes their mirror of their failures in life, and what is reflected back when they look at him is really their own shallow souls.  It's really sad to be envious, to hate someone so much because they have something beautiful that you'll never be able to attain, like universal love.  So envious in fact that you hate the person who possesses it so much that you can't see them for who they really are because you are blinded by your own demons of jealousy and envy.  Your eyes cannot see beyond, around or through those demons. So what you see is a reflection of yourself unrecognized.  Michael is their mirror.  The ugly is you.  IS IT SCARY FOR YOU to see yourself reflected there? THEY ARE HATERS. They always will be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions