This makes me sick.
August 13, 2010, 04:57:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Are you kidding me?

I somehow stumbled upon this site when googling michael jackson related things...

I read just a few of the comments and it made me want to vomit. Seriously, what is wrong with people? I just cannot believe there are people so cruel and ignorant in the world. It makes me so sad that someone would actually take the time out of their day to create such a website. I'm afraid so many people simply do not know what love is and perhaps never will.  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Re: This makes me sick.
August 13, 2010, 05:05:47 PM
i know it makes me sick 2 like u i was shearching  for  michael jackson realated things and all these joke site for michael jackson  jokes and were made after his ''death'' it just makes me sick and angry  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

PJ4MJ

August 13, 2010, 05:08:11 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

Are you kidding me?

I somehow stumbled upon this site when googling michael jackson related things...

I read just a few of the comments and it made me want to vomit. Seriously, what is wrong with people? I just cannot believe there are people so cruel and ignorant in the world. It makes me so sad that someone would actually take the time out of their day to create such a website. I'm afraid so many people simply do not know what love is and perhaps never will.  :(

Just as there is good in this world, there is evil.  Simple as that.  And the war rages on...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 05:43:12 PM
People like that will never change.  They don't live in the same light as people who love Michael Jackson.  They are not aligned on the same vibrational frequency as we are.  Nothing we do or say will change that.  They just aren't made that way and there is not much we can do about it.  They hate him as much as we love him.  We cannot be swayed and neither can they.  We are in the circle of Michael's love.  We resonate with him.  We all vibrate at the same frequency because we are in sync with Michael's vibration.  Those people don't hear it.  They don't feel it.  They will never see it.  It's like the instruments in a symphony that play in harmony and then someone hits a wrong note.  It is automatically heard and causes a negative reaction in our energy.  It takes us out of sync.  so people who write stuff like that are the sour notes and they will never fit in our circle and we never into theirs.  Don't let it get you down.  Just know that we are in the better place.  They will die bitter and full of jealousy because they hate themselves and want to make us hateful so that we can come down to their levels, which is out of synch with Michael Jackson.  That's the goal.  But it won't work 8-)  What they see in Michael Jackson as vile and loathsome is just a mirror of their own beliefs about themselves that they refuse to acknowledge and/or recognize. So they throw it off onto Michael because in truth they envy and want to be and have what Michael is and has, but they never will.  It's not attainable and they know it, and they don't want us to thrive in it either. But alas, we do ;)  and it is beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

loma

August 13, 2010, 05:57:45 PM
Well, what can we do about it?  ;)
Haters gon' hate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

August 13, 2010, 06:04:15 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
People like that will never change.  They don't live in the same light as people who love Michael Jackson.  They are not aligned on the same vibrational frequency as we are.  Nothing we do or say will change that.  They just aren't made that way and there is not much we can do about it.  They hate him as much as we love him.  We cannot be swayed and neither can they.  We are in the circle of Michael's love.  We resonate with him.  We all vibrate at the same frequency because we are in sync with Michael's vibration.  Those people don't hear it.  They don't feel it.  They will never see it.  It's like the instruments in a symphony that play in harmony and then someone hits a wrong note.  It is automatically heard and causes a negative reaction in our energy.  It takes us out of sync.  so people who write stuff like that are the sour notes and they will never fit in our circle and we never into theirs.  Don't let it get you down.  Just know that we are in the better place.  They will die bitter and full of jealousy because they hate themselves and want to make us hateful so that we can come down to their levels, which is out of synch with Michael Jackson.  That's the goal.  But it won't work 8-)  What they see in Michael Jackson as vile and loathsome is just a mirror of their own beliefs about themselves that they refuse to acknowledge and/or recognize. So they throw it off onto Michael because in truth they envy and want to be and have what Michael is and has, but they never will.  It's not attainable and they know it, and they don't want us to thrive in it either. But alas, we do ;)  and it is beautiful.

Thanks for that.  :)  I know it's all true but I need to be reminded sometimes. I am so sensitive and I have this ache inside of me for everyone to know love the way we do. It literally bothers me to the point where I feel sick. I used to leave school when I was a kid because people would make fun of MJ and then make fun of me for liking him. I would literally go home and cry until I threw up, and then cry to my mom about all the mean things they said about Michael. My mom never knew what to say to make me feel better but she always said that for every person that hates MJ there is 5 that love him, and that I needed to rise above it just like Michael has to everyday. I suppose the child in me is still there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

mumof3

August 13, 2010, 06:06:25 PM
There are some sick sad people out there and it is hurtfull but they are getting a lot of flack there from mj fans
But what can be done to stop them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hollie

August 13, 2010, 06:08:26 PM
I just want Michael back! :((
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 06:10:42 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
There are some sick sad people out there and it is hurtfull but they are getting a lot of flack there from mj fans
But what can be done to stop them

The best thing that can be done is for the hoax to be revealed. This will teach a lot of people the lesson of not believing everything they are fed by the media. There will always be haters, but once it is revealed that he's not dead, I think many will question everything else they believed about him. I hope so!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 06:27:46 PM
Truly sickening!!! The low people go to get their laughs or a kick out of life. The world can be a cruel and cold place
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

August 13, 2010, 06:28:05 PM
I can't bring myself to even look......it's truly disgusting how some people think.  

Blessings 2 U
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 08:34:05 PM
i think one of the things we can do is to ignore them.  clicking on their link gives them traffic they don't deserve, and at the expense of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 08:41:42 PM
I will take your word on it, I have no desire to read bad things, Michael has opened my eyes to stay in the light...stay positive, I just want to keep that energy going. I just saw Julia Roberts new movie..Eat,Pray,Love...Its GREAT, I hope you all have a chance to see it. Love you all...Shine bright. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

all4loveandbelieve

August 13, 2010, 09:23:55 PM
In all my years of practicing being a therapist, I delt with patients that were mean and angry towards the world.  (I need my masters to be a psychologist).  These people were so angry, towards themselves, they hated their inner self, their soul and  they took the anger and inflicted toward the world.(people) They would ridicule people,make fun of them, what ever would make them feel good. This is what it reminds me of, these people making jokes on MJ, are people who are not happy in within, are troubled, and jealous of MJ 'success. Yes it makes me sick as much as you, but sometimes these people have a problem, and they need help, and we shouldn't get angry towards them. Some recognize they have a problem some they think they are the King of the world, they can do what ever pleases them. I have a field day, when I have those type of patients, it is not easy to make them talk, and make them realise they are only hurting themselves. Lets focus our energy in finding what happened to MJ, instead of getting angry with sick people who really needs medical help. I hope my message made you guys feel a little better. Love to all,and May God bless..
P>S> I am reading the book EAT PRAY LOVE.. IT IS AN AMAZING BOOK i recommend everyone to read it. The movie should be great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 13, 2010, 09:46:34 PM
They're jealous and insecure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike