Steven Slater Story: Fuzzy Wuzzy
August 13, 2010, 01:11:50 PM
Steven Slater Story: Fuzzy Wuzzy
8/13/2010 9:25 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Steven Slater may have made up the whole story about a passenger attacking him on the JetBlue flight ... this according to sources involved in the investigation.

Sources are telling us investigators still have not identified the elusive female passenger who allegedly went off on Slater ... curious to say the least.  

We're told the airline and Port Authority investigators are not at all convinced the incident ever occurred.  As one source connected with the investigation put it, "Crazier things have happened."

One source familiar with the situation tells TMZ investigators think some of Slater's story just doesn't track.  

Slater's lawyer could not be reached for comment.

More at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Steven Slater Story: Fuzzy Wuzzy
August 13, 2010, 01:18:09 PM
Two things that jump out at me:

Steven Slater may have made up the whole story

and

We're told the airline and Port Authority investigators are not at all convinced the incident ever occurred.  As one source connected with the investigation put it, "Crazier things have happened."

hahahaha yep stranger things have happened!!! Like how about this one.... for an entire 13 months the majority of the world believed one king was dead!  Why? Because TMZ said so.  Why because media said so.  LOL

oh oh oh and how about this one... for 33 years the majority of the world believed another king was dead and due to a chosen few not believing another king died, they came to find out that both kings "made up the whole story".

hahahahaha - but crazier things have happened! ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 01:26:33 PM
Oh and there's a poll too!!! I guess they want to check how many people are still buying into the BS the media dishes out!

Here's the results so far

Don't you find it fascinating how in less than 2 hours over 14,000 people voted on TMZ on whether they believe this one story???  ;)

How about we start a new poll:

The TMZ Polls

O  Really accurate
O  BS

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 01:33:36 PM
Reminds me of the "still alive/RIP" poll TMZ had for MJ...  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

curls

August 13, 2010, 01:44:30 PM
Maybe, just maybe, this is just pure tabloid gossip column trash, and is totally unrelated to MJ. I'm really questioning my sanity (and wisdom) with looking for MJ connections everywhere. I don't know who this Steven Slater guy is and I suspect I would never have heard of him if I wasn't checking TMZ all the time. Huh, TMZ, never heard of them either before I came here.

I'm sorry, but I'm having a really bad day and this just finished me off. My frustrations aren't aimed at you lilwendy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 13, 2010, 01:52:14 PM
Quote from: "curls"
Maybe, just maybe, this is just pure tabloid gossip column trash, and is totally unrelated to MJ. I'm really questioning my sanity (and wisdom) with looking for MJ connections everywhere. I don't know who this Steven Slater guy is and I suspect I would never have heard of him if I wasn't checking TMZ all the time. Huh, TMZ, never heard of them either before I came here.

I'm sorry, but I'm having a really bad day and this just finished me off. My frustrations aren't aimed at you lilwendy!

I know what you mean but don't forget that TMZ were the first to announce MJs 'death" before it was even announced by the family. If Michael is actually alive they they MUST know something. And if they know something (and don't forget they listed this site as one of their blogs on their homepage so they do come here) you better believe that they  know we are going to dissect every bit of 'news' they pump out! I have thought sometimes that they are messing with us, to get ratings but more people seem to be complaining about the continuous MJ coverage than there are hoax investigators so it doesn't make much sense. :?

Keep the faith  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 02:09:32 PM
Quote from: "curls"

Curls... if I said to you "You don't really know what is truth behind what the media puts out" would you think that statement had anything to do with MJ?

Whether you like it or not, MANY people watch TMZ that have no clue about MJ, Elvis, hoax deaths and take what they say as gospel truth.

This is just PROOF that what is reported may not be true (hence why we are all here on a hoax death site) :-)

So in no way was I saying that it was related to MJ (like MJ posted the article) however there is a common theme that I'm seeing that tabloids (the newspaper kind and the internet blog kind) are trash.  

Not only that, in another thread on here, it was shown that something gets put on one of these "tabloid blogs" and the "real" news agencies pick it up as truth.  So now what we have is a case of truth and lies getting mixed in together.  

So a lot of what we believe actually may have a big fat lie in the middle of it.  beLIEve

I hope this makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 02:11:54 PM
So the Steven Slater thing is a hoax? Is TMZ the only one reporting this at this time?  :?  :shock:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

August 13, 2010, 02:21:16 PM
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"
So the Steven Slater thing is a hoax? Is TMZ the only one reporting this at this time?  :?  :shock:  :?:  :?:

It MAY be... the point is though there is a possibility.

Just as an example, on August 10, 2010 TMZ posts the following article: Steven Slater -- Ordered Held on Bail

If you do a google search just 3 days later (today) there are 3750 entries for that one article that google picks up.  It spread like wildfire! AND IT MAY NOT EVEN BE TRUE!!

Hmmm... sounds like what many celebs have to deal with... a totally fabricated story made out to be real (complete with photoshopped pics to lend to the validity) and their entire reputation/career can be built or crashed based on a lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 02:36:24 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "Stranger In Chi-town"

It MAY be... the point is though there is a possibility.

Just as an example, on August 10, 2010 TMZ posts the following article: Steven Slater -- Ordered Held on Bail

If you do a google search just 3 days later (today) there are 3750 entries for that one article that google picks up.  It spread like wildfire! AND IT MAY NOT EVEN BE TRUE!!

Hmmm... sounds like what many celebs have to deal with... a totally fabricated story made out to be real (complete with photoshopped pics to lend to the validity) and their entire reputation/career can be built or crashed based on a lie.

Wow! Guess we'll have to see in the coming days.  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

pepper

August 13, 2010, 02:53:26 PM
Steven Slater (Conrad Murray) may have made up the whole story about a passenger attacking him (saving a passenger's life) on the JetBlue flight (US Air flight)...

In this video from the Albuquerque news station, it sounds like the spokesperson from the airport says that several medical professionals helped this woman, but Murray's spokesperson says it was Dr. Murray who saved the woman by himself. (Starting at :37 the reporter says "A Sunsport spokesman (Sunport is the name of the airport in Albuquerque) tells us a woman became ill and several medical professionals assisted but a spokesperson for Dr. Conrad Murray says it was Dr. Murray who stepped in hooking the woman up to an IV eventually stabilizing her using equipment from the jet's bag.")

[youtube:2gtxo78k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pudyPkhrc&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:2gtxo78k]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login!

Has anyone heard a WORD from this woman he supposedly saved? "Sharon Ross"??

TMZ spoof video "Dr. Murray to the Rescue"

Covered in these previous posts:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 02:59:32 PM
Thanks hot stuff!!! I mean pepper! LOL I know I can be really corny some times! :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

August 13, 2010, 03:09:19 PM
So... TWO HOAX IN TWO DAYS... this one and the Hyperbaric Chamber... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Andrea

August 13, 2010, 03:28:02 PM
I think the Steven Slater story is true - at least I hope so because his most dramatic exit in the history of dramatic exits makes me smile.  I think maybe the point of this TMZ article is to show that you shouldn't necessarily believe everything  you hear from the media, especially when combined the hyberacic oxygen chamber hoax from yesterday.  TMZ may also be showing how someone can go from being loved by the masses (Steven Slater and MJ) to ridiculing them or accusing them of lying or whatever afterwards.  Perhaps TMZ is just showing how the media will turn on someone (wrongfully) just like that.  Remember, Harvey said he's Team Steven!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 13, 2010, 04:26:25 PM
I didn't even know who Steven Slater was until today...thank you TMZ.  But this story makes us remember Dr. Conrad Murray saving the female passenger on a flight as pepper said. The story seems made up and yes we still don't know who Sharon Ross really is "investigators still have not identified the elusive female passenger" "Curious to say the least"...

"TMZ investigators think some of Slater's story just doesn't track. " :lol:  Yes we think that Murray's story just doesn't track.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal