Re: Sunglasses
August 14, 2010, 01:15:40 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
found it. last paragraph about look alike dancers.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow! This is pretty huge, if you ask me! Kenny Ortega flat out admitting in this March 2009 article that "look alike dancers" would possibly spot him in the O2 shows if he got tired during the run???????!!!!!

WHAT?????  :shock:

I've never really been one to ascribe to the Double's Theories, but man, that's a big piece of information to digest! Has this article ever been posted on the Forum before and discussed? THIS IS DEFINITELY NEWS TO ME!!!

Peace!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

suspicious mind

August 14, 2010, 01:21:21 AM
Quote from: "heisinme09"

Wow! This is pretty huge, if you ask me! Kenny Ortega flat out admitting in this March 2009 article that "look alike dancers" would possibly spot him in the O2 shows if he got tired during the run???????!!!!!

WHAT?????  :shock:

I've never really been one to ascribe to the Double's Theories, but man, that's a big piece of information to digest! Has this article ever been posted on the Forum before and discussed? THIS IS DEFINITELY NEWS TO ME!!!

Peace!

it was . it didn't get much attention at the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 15, 2010, 12:20:23 AM
Quote from: "infinatetrinity"
I had recently bought and watched a video titled "What killed 'The King Of Pop' " and in it they had Navi talking about Michael and he actually stated that one of the shots in TII was NOT Michael for the guy moved differently then Michael and if anyone knew how Michael moved it was him(Navi) for he lived and breathed learning EVERYTHING Michael so I wonder how much truth is in that..

Yes, I bought same video recently.  What Navi said about he that he had been a decoy for MJ since 1993, and that he had studied MJ's movements was very interesting. That he could tell it was MJ by the way he gestured.
Especially about how Navi was called to do some of the TII visuals and how that did not materialize.  Very interesting observations.  Thanks for sharing and God bless you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

August 15, 2010, 12:23:37 AM
Quote from: "CC"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

This also includes illusions in the manner of reputed magician Criss Angel, which would have Michael float above the stage and then land on a specific spot, the aforementioned source reveals.

But we never saw this in in the TII movie...

Other surprises would include, according to reports, many look-alikes that would dance and provide the wow factor, while also acting as diversions in case Michael grows tired. “A small army of Michael Jackson look-alike dancers might be recruited as a backup troupe to handle the more challenging routines so the 50-year-old singer won’t be strained during the nightly 100-minute production, his first since 1997.” Ortega adds. For more on what insiders have to say of Michael’s much-mediated comeback, including of his upcoming album

I can not remember which MJ impersonator it was but one of them gave an interview in which they stated that they were about to meet to discuss being in the "This Is It" shows but they never actually had a chance to do that. To me, this suggests that the film is actually all Michael except for the stunt double for the window scene in "Smooth Criminal".

I THINK I SAW IN TII THAT THE STUNT DOUBLE FOR SMOOTH CRIMINAL WAS MISHA (?) AND IS SO, SO WEIRD THAT THEY DIDN´T HAVE THIS DANCERS ONE WEEK BEFORE TO GO TO LONDON AND IS WEIRD THAT THEY DIDN´T HAVE ANY CONTRACT WITH THE MAGICIANS OR THE GROUP WHO WILL SING BEFORE HIM AT EVERY SHOW... SO MUCH THINGS WITHOUT AN ANSWER... :roll:

I was if that was Earnest Valentino or Navi who was called for TII visuals. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal