The family is 100% behind the hoax!!!
December 11, 2009, 10:44:19 PM
Me and a friend came up today with the conclusion that Michael Jackson, the whole family and a few very close friends knew about the hoax and they were all apart of the plan from the beginning.
I feel the family have always kept secrets like when Janet was married and they kept that hidden forever. If I am correct Janet also had a baby and this has always been kept secret by the family. Jermaine married one of his brothers ex- wife and had children by  her and they did not stay together but this was kept secret also.
As we were discussion it further it came to both of us that Janet knows he is alive or there is know way she would have laughed or smiled when she was talking about him on that interview.
There is just know way that your brother could have been murdered or over dosed on drugs and you SMILE AND LAUGH!!!!!
I believe when they were meeting in Vegas he told them that this is THE PLAN  & THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO AND THEY DID AS THEY WERE ASKED TO DO.
I feel Jermaine who would do anything to get attention  FILLED WITH SO MUCH JEALOUSY AND ENVY & being the weakest link was the person Michael chose to be the RING LEADER & spoke person. I all so feel Michael has helped the family many of times when they had fallen deep into financial difficulty  and MONEY was GREATLY USED with MOST OF THEM TO KEEP THERE MOUTH SHUT SO THAT HE CAN HAVE SOME TIME TO HEAL HIMSELF,GET HIS LIFE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.  
This is our opinion and we could be wrong but this is the only thing that makes since to THE LACK OF PAIN AND GRIEF THAT THEY SHOWED IN THE MURDER OR OVER DOSE OF MICHAEL JACKSON.  
"THE SEEKER OF TRUTH"
INTEGRITY
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

Re: The family is 100% behind the hoax!!!
December 11, 2009, 10:55:59 PM
Well....that makes alot of sense to me.  I do believe you're right :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 10:58:07 PM
The question is WHEN IS HE GOING TO COME BACK OR IS HE EVER GOING TO COME BACK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

December 11, 2009, 11:31:21 PM
Well, i can name 3 reasons for him to come back. :D  I cant see him raising his children from behind the scenes and making them live out a hoax for their entire lives. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 11:44:29 PM
All families have secrets and i think it's normal that some particular things  are better to be kept far from the others' knowing, don't they? It's absolutely normal that family be with one of its member and by his side when that member has a problem, something to do aso. Therefore I am more than 100% that the Jacksons are all of them in this hoax. They have been a tied and strong family since they were in Gary, with ups and downs like all the other families but they remained together. My only doubt is referring to Mrs. Katherine. We all know she's very religious and her religion disapproves lying ...but maybe this is the reason of her deep sadness on her eyes and face during the memorial and funerals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 12, 2009, 12:19:01 AM
Janet had a baby?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 12:38:14 AM
I also noticed janet at the memorial.  When the camera first forcused on her she was smiling.  Then when she realized the camera was on her, she began looking sad.  So......, can you imagine all of the secrets
that the Jackson family are keeping ?  
Plus if Mj told them this would really help their careers why would they choose to go against the hoax?
they would'nt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 01:21:08 AM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
Janet had a baby?  :shock:
ever since 1984 there have been rumors that janet and james had a child and thats why they really married. this rumor pops up ever couple of years

some speculate that its brandi jackson, jackies adopted daughter who looks like a mix of janet and randys daughters, but who knows..

just last year james debarges youngest brother was on a radio show and "confirmed" that james and janet do have a daughter and that rebbie raised her, who james nor janet confirmed it themselfs

its the same thing with donte jackson, in jermaines ex wifes book she said he was joes, online they say that hes randys but then i guess jermaine adopted him :roll: idk whats his situation but he look like a jackson to me and hes cute 2..

thats why for some its not that far fetched that there could be another brother since them hiding a child has been a running rumor since 1984
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 09:33:24 AM
I think the same as you, I speak for all I know he may never return.
From the beginning I am sure the family and close friends are aware and helping Michael, Lyz Taylor is one!
Look at the attitude of Diana Ross and Quincy Jones, attitude of people who disagree with what is being done.
To be honest my friends I believe that Michael did not return, even at Christmas, all reported in the press and the writings of the day, but where are the photos of pages of these writings?
But one thing has not, can it really exists, but who was with him could not have released a Fotozinhas you want, as well as the iml, in the morgue in the hospital after things that are worth a bundle and any emisssora, newspaper, magazine, they pay big money to have.
MICHAEL IS ALIVE.
This is very clear, so clear because he left all that for everyone to see, he knew his fans would go after the truth like this being made today.
Anyone who thinks that Michael made a mistake, paid no attention, has passed unnoticed, by leaving some details to appear, ledo mistake friends, he did it on purpose, the intent was that.
What's more, the media written, spoken and etc ... themselves believe that Michael has forged his death, what happens is that for the first time he was made of suckers, they have always pursued and continue to pursue, are angry about it, this is a slap glove, and they no evidence, they do not want to play the clown, rather they are what make the other go through this paper!
But make no mistake, they are doing the same game, they are acting in the dead, so this silence, why not read and do not even see anything.
Let's not underestimate the paparazzi, journalists, tv, but they are investigating, are winding up the family, pay attention.
Now, there are only two alternatives, or Michael returns before they discover it, as this may give the explanation you want, and the media will have to swallow or that class will find it sooner or later, there companions, which was done prior to this "death" by the press will paint near what will be done now!
So yes Michael you must have nerves of steel, the psychological more than anything in life, will be one hell of accusations, jokes reflects a total lack of respect to their children will suffer serious consequences.
Love to all!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 09:37:00 AM
He could of just taken a holiday!! He can generate money i just dont know why the death hoax and duping the world... Sometimes i wonder if maybe he is in fact dead because its soo out there!! But the evidence does not back up that theory at all... So we are all left wondering..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

lisap27

December 12, 2009, 09:44:03 AM
can you just imagine!! Michael has gone on a soul searching quest in the amazon for a year with no contact with the outside world.. for his tour which he delayed.. but they never really delayed it after he went...

so when he returns BAM!! what the hell has been going on to his suprise!! hahahahahaha :lol:

and he is a free man.. no consiquenses nothing.. just his name was used in vain to make money!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 09:48:28 AM
Lisap27 what you wrote was very interesting!! It was funny but makes a lot of since to.
Thanks for posting:)
Integrity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 09:53:23 AM
I agree, I have always thought that the family were in on the hoax and are quite capable of keeping secrets especially if there is financial gain which of course we know that sales of MJ items, CDs, TII movie etc there has been. I do not think there are many outside the family in on it though, definetely Elizabeth Taylor and possibly Kenny Ortega. And Doc Murray of course!!!
     However it was no secret about Jermaine and his Brothers wife, indeed he started the affair when she was still married to his Brother. The news about Janet having a child though if it is true will change my opinion of her completely, I always thought she was a cut above the rest of Michaels siblings but if this is true and she did not even want to take care of/bring up her own child then my admiration for her will disappear and she can be placed in the same category as Jermaine and LaToya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 12, 2009, 10:32:55 AM
I think that the family kept a lot of secrets during the years...and i think they would do this for michael and only for his personal good ...katherine would never agree if any of this was for money and michael wouldn't have started it it the first place...there must be a very good reason, and for that matter i don't think he'll ever come back...
he gave us clues for us to doubt what have been said but the clues will stop at one point and everybody will be free to believe what thay want while michael is living the quiet life he wanted...and i think the children will disapear at one point, after a period, they will go somewhere and join him...sometimes i think the whole jackson 5 reality show is just to get attention on the brothers (and it will get them some money too) and leave the kids out of the spotlight for them to make a way to dissapear....it's just my opinion, we'll see...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]...since you went away, Don\'t you know
I sit around with my head hanging down,
And I wonder...who\'s loving you!?[/size]
[/i]

December 12, 2009, 12:24:50 PM
AS FAR AS I KNOW IS LATOYAH THE ONE WHO HAS A DAUGHTER NOT JANET...I DONT REMEMBER WHERE I READ IT OR HEARD IT BECAUSE IT  WAS IN THE 80"S ...BUT I KNOW ITS TRUE ...MAYBE SOMEBODY CAN FIND IT SOMEWHERE ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions