juliet

Re: The family is 100% behind the hoax!!!
December 14, 2009, 03:53:26 PM
With all their interviews/appearances, they keep on stressing/using the word FAMILY.  They're dropping a hint all the time - JACKSON Brothers, La Toya, Janette, Rebbie, Joe and Katherine.  

By the way, La Toya is keeping a low profile - quiet in the fort, I wonder what her next move will be.  They really take their assigned turns in keeping the flame going.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 04:33:21 PM
Quote from: "mjfanforever"
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
Janet had a baby?  :shock:

Janet has long debunked this myth!Brandi Jackson is Jackie's daughter. People said this alot back in the day and it was often talked about. People also said that Tito's sons 3T were secretly fathered by Michael because they were spitting images of each other. Really, family members do have children that may resemble other members of the family. My mom's ex boyfriend's sisters both had daughter's born around the same time and they are identical but they are cousins. It's not a far stretch for one child to resemble Janet, Michael or whoever. It's the science of the gene pool.

Edit: Here is a pic of her. She was also in one of the L.A.Gear ad campaigns as well.
Link here for those who are curious what she looked like then. I also would say she resembles a young Katherine as well as Rebbie and I'm sure Jackie would be hurt or for all we know was hurt to think people believed she was Janet's love child that was  kept a secret.

You have to scroll down to see Brandi on 2300 Jackson Street and the other places she appeared.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like u said 3t look like mike because there family...brand is adopted...how are u adopted but look just the family that has adopted you?

As far as janet she made 1 comment about it she said in 2007 " I do not have a child" have we not learned 4rm the jacksons 2 read between the lines...in 2007 she. Would not have been a child...lol

Plus james debarges bother and mom have both said there was a child and james will not speak about her due to his loyalty to janet

And I don't see a probly with keeping ur child a secrect when he comes 2 keeping ur child out of the lime light
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 04:35:34 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "techdiva"
i do agree that the family knew about the death hoax. Janet and all the other siblings stated the last time they say MJ was at their parent's anniversary party. Well, their parents anniversary wasn't until November 7th. So they had to plan the party early, because they knew MJ would not be there.
I have always heard that Janet and James Debarge had a child. I remember when Janet was starring on the series "Fame." They would do head shots and she she would wear baggy clothing.

I did see Jackie's daughter last night on "The Jack5ons Family Dynesty." She looks just like the jacksons and the Debarges. I do believe that Brandi is Janet's daughter.
I believe it was in may that they seen mike..which is katies.jackies.toyas,rebbies and janets bday months. I also agree about brandi...esp since she was n the black and white video and the showed her a lot in the 2300 jackson st video..when she was sittn on mikes lap..either she's janet or mikes...lol...but not adopted

she was in the B&W video? damn, i'm so late on this Brandi girl. i talked to a friend of mine here at college & i mentioned Brandi. she was like, "oh yeah, that's old news. she looks just like Janet."
yea she is @ the end with all the kid on the stoop
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 06:11:52 PM
The family really has to be in on it.  If this were not a hoax, a lot of the behaviors would be really disturbing.  I have to keep reminding myself that he is alive and they are helping him in order to not get mad at them.

also, the money factor is a big reason for them to do this... Michael supports that family and always has.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

December 14, 2009, 06:54:31 PM
Quote from: "HiMichael"
The family really has to be in on it.  If this were not a hoax, a lot of the behaviors would be really disturbing.  I have to keep reminding myself that he is alive and they are helping him in order to not get mad at them.

also, the money factor is a big reason for them to do this... Michael supports that family and always has.
Idk if I believe every1 is broke...did u see tito and jermaines houses? Plus tito has a band he plays with so that's money there
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 06:55:29 PM
she's so adorable in that video, omgggg. & when she was sitting on Michael's lap in "2300 Jackson Street."

can anyone get a picture of James Debarge,Janet, & Brandi & compare them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 07:07:26 PM
she's so adorable in that video, omgggg. & when she was sitting on Michael's lap in "2300 Jackson Street."

can anyone get a picture of James Debarge,Janet, & Brandi & compare them?
If u go back I posted a link 2 a youtube comparing the 3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 09:05:19 PM
Like u said 3t look like mike because there family...brand is adopted...how are u adopted but look just the family that has adopted you?

Yeah that is interesting but I look at it the same way couples tend to favor after being together for so long. in actuallity whether it's her daughter or not (I'm guessing not) it's really none of our business to question. It does however prove the point that if so the family is very good at keeping secrets. This bit of info wan't really needed to see that. There's been far to many things over the years that show us that. It's actually a good thing to be able to trust your family with such secret details. Many families aren't that close knit and protective of one another and would easily turn a blind eye and find a way to gain from info such as this. Either way if she was in fact proven to be Janet's child I wouldn't be mad in the least bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

December 15, 2009, 12:13:55 PM
Quote from: "mjfanforever"

Yeah that is interesting but I look at it the same way couples tend to favor after being together for so long. in actuallity whether it's her daughter or not (I'm guessing not) it's really none of our business to question. It does however prove the point that if so the family is very good at keeping secrets. This bit of info wan't really needed to see that. There's been far to many things over the years that show us that. It's actually a good thing to be able to trust your family with such secret details. Many families aren't that close knit and protective of one another and would easily turn a blind eye and find a way to gain from info such as this. Either way if she was in fact proven to be Janet's child I wouldn't be mad in the least bit.

me either and im glad you brung up the point of them being close because there is no way a family that is not close can keep huge secrects like this, which imo proves that this hoax and many other things are possible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 01:34:08 PM
thank you, mischa86.

i saw the YT video...& i must say there is some resemblance with Brandi with Janet/James. hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

zyla

December 15, 2009, 09:29:38 PM
It must be tough having to always live your life in secrecy bcs of what the media might say.
And I definitely think the family is in on it. Now, i don't mean EVERY single Jackson family member. I mean Michael's immediate family. Mom, dad, brothers, sisters. Children.
He'd need their help especially if he wants to pull this off.
But sometimes I worry that one of them will let something slip. What if Joe says something. Or LaToya just babbles it all away in an interview.
I really hope that they do the job right. :S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

"the troot will prevail",
and I can\'t wait. (]

January 20, 2011, 09:29:31 PM
The memorial and funeral was all planned and the family was all behind it.
MOST OF THEM KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON...
AS JACKIE JACKSON SAID ON HIS SONG "WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON"..
THE RECORDING SOUNDED LIKE SOMETHNG WRITTEN ALONG TIME AGO..
IT WAS JUST A CLUE... TO SEE IF WE ARE PAYING ATTENTION!!
HE IS WORKING BEHIND THE RED CURTAIN!! :lol:  :lol:  
WE HAVE NOT HEAD OF JACKIE OR THAT SONG SINCE...
ALL OF IT IS APART OF THE HOAX!!    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2011, 10:17:34 PM
I don't think we should underestimate Katherine.  She is a much stronger woman than a lot of us give her credit for.  Despite the fact that she is a religious person she seems to be the type of mother who would do what she has to do to keep her family together and  we all know how she feels about Michael, there was always an extra special bond between the two of them and yes it seems that there has been a lot of secrets in the Jackson family life but I guess they felt it was very much warranted seeing as the media always seemed to revolve their career around the Jackson family and exaggerated a lot of what was going on in their lives they always seem to be the type of family to me that tried to protect each other no matter what and I can understand that, I would too if it was me knowing and watching what the media was doing to my son and family if I was Katherine I would do whatever it took to protect my kids especially with all the cruel and heartless propaganda that the media was spilling out on Michael and seeing what it was doing to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 21, 2011, 03:15:25 AM

Breaking News: single release 'We Know What's Going On'
Wednesday, 03 November 2010 22:52
Jackie released a single under his own label Siggy Music. The single titled "We Know What's Going On" was released on iTunes US on November 3rd. The song has a positive message and features an excerpt of a speech by his late brother Michael. The song was written and produced by Jackie Jackson and Steve DuBerry.

Oprah's Dream Date
The Oprah Winfrey Show  |  November 04, 2010  
Once Oprah is ready, Jackie picks her up outside her office and walks her across the street to a French bistro. "Our date lasted almost two hours," Oprah says. "But Jackie's so charming, the time just flew by."

At their table for two, Oprah finally gets to pose the questions her teenage self dreamed of asking—including what it was like to perform on The Ed Sullivan Show for the first time. "At that time, it was just like a bunch of guys that had a dream," he says. "Our dream was to be professional singers and to be the best we could be."

Jackie says he didn't realize the impact of that appearance until he went back to school for the first time. "Kids were coming in from other schools in the hallways screaming," he says.

So it's very telling then that Jackie released that song "We know what's going on" the day before he goes out with Oprah.
I would say absolutely that the Jackson family knows about Michael's hoax and are participants in it. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2011, 06:40:19 AM
I will read through this thread later =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions