skyways

Re: NEVERLAND to be Restored :) W.Wagener video
December 16, 2010, 08:48:05 PM
Quote from: Im_convincedmjalive
[youtube:22fajiun]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Wj4d7mhz0[/youtube:22fajiun]

This is more than a seasonal view of Neverland. Watch to the end. this is a call to ARMS to set the M.J.J. Innocent record straight for the NON-fans. Fans of MJJ and Fans of Justice... 5 years after the Jury said NOT GUILTY, and the malicious prosecutors of Santa Barbara were thoroughly defeated, by a mostly white Jury, 14-0 against a black man, M.J.J. most People do NOT know how bias and corrupt the Main Stream American Media, and the District Attorneys office was. Just after Christmas a New WEB site to coordinate the true to the record Documentary of the 2005 INQUISITION of Michael J. JACKSON, will appear and give information on how 1 - 2 million fans can choose or not choose to fund, at ten dollars, each that documentary. We hope to raise that money in a single week.

I AM ON WTH WHOLE MY HEART AND SOUL !  - ISNT WHY WE ALL HERE - TO FIGHT AGAINST ALL ODDS, THAT FORCE MICHAEL HIDE AND RUN?? :(:)

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 16, 2010, 09:21:13 PM
Quote from: "skyways"
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
[youtube:1l0s09sp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Wj4d7mhz0[/youtube:1l0s09sp]

This is more than a seasonal view of Neverland. Watch to the end. this is a call to ARMS to set the M.J.J. Innocent record straight for the NON-fans. Fans of MJJ and Fans of Justice... 5 years after the Jury said NOT GUILTY, and the malicious prosecutors of Santa Barbara were thoroughly defeated, by a mostly white Jury, 14-0 against a black man, M.J.J. most People do NOT know how bias and corrupt the Main Stream American Media, and the District Attorneys office was. Just after Christmas a New WEB site to coordinate the true to the record Documentary of the 2005 INQUISITION of Michael J. JACKSON, will appear and give information on how 1 - 2 million fans can choose or not choose to fund, at ten dollars, each that documentary. We hope to raise that money in a single week.

I AM ON WTH WHOLE MY HEART AND SOUL !  - ISNT WHY WE ALL HERE - TO FIGHT AGAINST ALL ODDS, THAT FORCE MICHAEL HIDE AND RUN?? :(:)

L.O.V.E.

YES - skyways. I began this journey on June 25, 2009 to speak up for and defend a person who didn't have a voice to be heard and it's been in my heart that the ultimate goal should be to correct the horrible wrong done. Michael always spoke up for those who had no voice and we should do the same for him.

Speaking for myself, it's been an uphill battle alone. But, together we can move mountains, part seas, and TAKE BACK the injustice in the name of justice. WE CAN DO THIS MJ's Army of L.O.V.E!!! I don't make a lot of money but I know I can give more than $10 to make up for those that I know can't give.

In my heart I believe it would be a profound statement to the world that we are not going to stand idle and watch an innocent man be destroyed by a few cowards. I am in for this TAKEOVER. I'm putting on my spiritual armour and I am ready for this battle!

MJ's only purpose in life was to make this world a better place, especially for the children. It would be an honor to give that back to him. I totally understand those of you who are apprehensive and it's okay. As BACK said....Keep Watchin' and maybe you'll feel more comfortable when progress is being made. Prayers are always accepted too - and those are free :) Blessings.

PS - Sneddon...we have our eye on you! Watch out... :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

robd

December 17, 2010, 02:52:48 PM
Sounds like an awesome idea ... but according to TMZ it has already been done (in part?).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 07:53:11 PM
According to the following YouTube video, "Inside The Neverland Ranch (The Today Show)," Michael Jackson's personal possessions that were originally in the house are to be brought back.  Does anyone know anymore about this?  I am not sure when that show was aired, but I would be very interested in learning more about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 01, 2011, 11:46:50 PM
Quote from: "RegalWarrior4MJ"
According to the following YouTube video, "Inside The Neverland Ranch (The Today Show)," Michael Jackson's personal possessions that were originally in the house are to be brought back.  Does anyone know anymore about this?  I am not sure when that show was aired, but I would be very interested in learning more about it.

I've been waiting for William Wegener's new web site that he talks about in his video to get up. It was supposed to be up 12/27. I did message him the question and he said they are working out bugs but it should be up shortly.

I'm not sure if Mr Wegener is aware of this other information or not but I'm interested to see if he addresses this. I think it's good news if MJ's original possessions are being brought back. Blessings :)

Dec 30, 2010
williamwagener

We are working all night to get the bugs out of it.
soon. very soon.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 03, 2011, 09:19:56 AM
As soon as someone knows an account # for donation, let us know.
Thirty years ago, a one legged runner asked for only one dollar from every person.
Look how Terry changed the world, we can do this for Micheal Jackson.
We L.O.V.E. Micheal Jackson and we L.O.V.E. the people who go out of their way to defend him. You can learn a lot about a person just by bringing Micheal's name up, instantly you know if they are controlled by the media or they have a mind of their own.
God bless the investigator
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2011, 07:26:45 PM
Here is the most current information on clearing MJ's documentary to clear his name. Please listen and take note.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2011, 07:28:51 PM
second video...

people are needed to volunteer to translate into other languages. I know we can do this if we stand together as one. I'd love to see the power of L.O.V.E. work miracles for Michael. Wouldn't that be so awesome to not only have Michael come back but to give him this gift in return. Now that is power.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
January 10, 2011, 06:43:10 PM
[youtube:j94o2m1y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT_RL-wIaLk[/youtube:j94o2m1y]

January 06, 2011

End of EXCLUSIVE Interview on LIVE TV in Santa Maria, Ca. Dec. 10, 2010, and "Hurricane" Mesereau states he did NOT respond to calls from Bill 0'Reilly, and Nancy [dis] Grace, which Wagener calls the FOX New Word Order Controlled Matrix media propaganda pushers. And a WEB location to go to get ready for
PLEDGE day, and MONEY BOMB day to fund the Documentary to prove to NON
MJJ fans how bias their Jackson media coverage was.

THIS IS IT. We start to push back against the walls of deception and lies.
a call for 1 million of the 10 million Jackson fans to donate $10, or what they
want to give, that won't cause them a financial pinch, so that FANS can say
THEY were the financial backers, and take credit for spreading the truth.
MJJ Innocent Forever Foundation
(Soon to be a nonprofit foundation)  

Enter your email address to receive
updates on our progress:

WELCOME to the MJJ Innocent Forever Foundation Website.

Our GOALS are these:

· Produce a documentary of the significant issues of the Michael J. Jackson trial and the surrounding media bias.  

o The documentary must be word-for-word accurate to the court transcript, and depict the trial and the secretive “media pool” antics that colored the national television coverage.

o At the end, the documentary must inspire non-MJJ fans to see the need for indictment of Tom Sneddon, Ron Zonen, Gordan Auchincloss, and Mag Nicola for fraud, conspiracy, and several counts of faking evidence … in a vain effort to get Michael J. Jackson convicted of something for which a jury of his peers proved him innocent. Clearly, the prosecutors committed the crimes under color-of-law, and the Santa Barbara County District attorney’s office has been engaged in a continuing Fraud to cover their departments own wrong doing since June 13, 2005.

o But first, the non-MJJ fans must see the truth, which the biased media hide so well. For example, a mostly white, elderly jury reached the correct verdict. But, immediately afterwards, the national media pundits were asking, “What was wrong with the jury?”

There was nothing wrong with the verdict; the Jackson jury got it right. As Thomas “Hurricane” Mesereau, lead defense attorney put it, in a December 2010 interview on You Tube, the evidence was a “travesty.”

o This production may cost up to $3 million to accurately produce and $7-$8 million to buy air time on national American network television; it might cost even more.  One to two minutes of advertising time will hopefully raise the funds to put the documentary on television in the United States and subsequently another nation and be self-sustaining, nation after nation.  

· To give Michael J. Jackson fans and fans of justice an opportunity to “do something” … to be apart of the REVELATION of truth … that Michael J. Jackson was completely innocent of any wrong doing to Gavin, Starr or Janet Arvizo, not to mention, Barns, Culkin and others. If 1- 2 million Jackson fans contribute $10 to $50 each for the funding of the documentary, they can honestly take credit for taking action to offset the yellow journalism of the highly biased national media spin meisters. One million MJJ fans, who care about justice for Michael, could easily fund this project without involving the Jackson family survivors.    

. To make the non-MJJ fans and the citizens of Santa Barbara, CA, who believe in fair play and equal application of the criminal code, so acutely aware of the “travesty” committed against Michael J. Jackson that those in Santa Barbara be willing to compose a de Jure GRAND JURY.   This would be a grand jury that is not controlled by the corrupt District Attorney’s office, which is still rife with Sneddon clones and lackies. These grand jurors will pull together to read the transcripts, consider the evidence already laid on the official record, and bring a True Bill of INDICTMENT against, Tom Sneddon, Ron Zonen, Gordan Auchincloss, Mag Nicola, and others who did their dirty work of creating false evidence to destroy Michael Jackson at any cost.  

· To air the television documentary nationwide in the United States, and then in France, England, India, and Japan, until every sensible person has had the chance to see that not only was MJJ completely innocent, but also that the national American media, prosecutors, and others were in a conspiracy to hang MJJ at any cost.  

· To create a fund, as a charitable foundation, from the documentary to aid children under stress and bring relief to those children.  

· If the fans of justice and fans of MJJ fund the documentary project more than expected, or the revenue from the advertisements of the documentary supply sufficient funds, we hope to buy back NEVERLAND, restore the carnival rides and the zoo, make the theater free to all and available to the children of the world.   This may or may not be possible.  Michael had a full outside stage and indoor production stage at NEVERLAND, and it could be used to help new artists and inspire people who had Michael’s attitude to “love you more” and promote artists who create songs of peace and not war mongering.  

Some will ask, “What if the cause generates more money than is required to create and air the documentary nationwide in United States?  The answer is that in such a event, we would move to broadcast the documentary simultaneously in as many nations as we could buy air time.  

At this point, we can do something to stop the Diane “Delusional” types filled with hate, or we can criticize at each other and do nothing.   I am not a crazed MJJ fan, although I was a Jackson Five fan. I look at all the innocent people harassed and jailed by a thoroughly corrupt District Attorney’s office, before and since the Jackson inquisition of 2000, and I conclude that we must produce the documentary. We should not let the corrupt and biased national American media get away with their part of hiding the truth.    

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. There will not be failure if one to two million Jackson fans and other fans of justice will UNITE to see this Documentary done accurately.  I am have said as early as April 2, 2005, that Michael Jackson would win, and he did.  

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION, IF WE WILL UNITE.  Now, it is up to the fans.

It is my opinion that such an act precludes the Statute of Limitations from running out.

After watching the 7th and final video of the interview with Tom; William has instructions to go to his website (see above link) and he has asked us to just enter our email address to keep informed of the next move. That is all he is asking for at the moment.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 12, 2011, 09:31:18 AM
cause generates more money than is required to create and air the documentary nationwide in United States? The answer is that in such a event, we would move to broadcast the documentary simultaneously in as many nations as we could buy air time.

Is it just me? :?   Can you think of anything else which would require TV airtime for broadcast simultaneously in a many nations as possible?

:shock:   Wishful thinking maybe, just made me wonder ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 20, 2011, 06:29:40 PM
Here is the link to pledge your donation. It's not set up yet to actually give your money, it's just to see if there is enough support.

I'm not sure about you but he will have my full support. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 21, 2011, 02:41:15 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Here is the link to pledge your donation. It's not set up yet to actually give your money, it's just to see if there is enough support.

I'm not sure about you but he will have my full support. Blessings.

bumped up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal