Use of Staples Center for TII Rehearsals
August 11, 2010, 07:18:05 PM
This may not mean anything, but it just occured to me that the 2009 NBA finals didn't end until the middle of June. The last game in the Staples Center was on June 7th. I'm assuming that it would take a few days to get in there, take down the basketball court, and get the entire stage set up. From June 8th to the 24th was about 2 weeks and 2 days. I heard stories that Michael wouldn't come in to rehearse everyday and when he did it was only for a couple of hours. I don't know how reliable this information is, but assuming its true, would that be enough time for them to film these "hundreds of hours" of rehearsal footage that they have of Michael (or doubles)? Or could it be possible that they were only in there a few days just to shoot the footage that they needed for the film? I know the dancers probably rehearsed elsewhere beforehand, but I just find it hard to believe that 2-3 weeks would be enough time to rehearse on the stage before taking the show to London considering how Michael likes everything to be perfect. I know there was a huge riot outside the Staples Center on the 14th when the Lakers won the championship. I can't imagine Michael showing up for rehearsal with all those people outside, especially in the middle of a riot lol. Any thoughts?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions