You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson: is Lady GaGa planning to release epic music film as did the King of Pop?

The world was impacted by the sudden death of Michael Jackson in 2009. Fans from all over the world have been devastated by the loss. Jackson was truly the King of Pop, and arguably the king of music. He has inspired countless generations of music fans from various genres, and it is obvious that even despite his passing, the legacy of incredible music that he has left behind will live on forever. According to a new report, one such artist who has been inspired by the legend is Lady GaGa.

As MTV UK reports, Lady GaGa is allegedly planning to create an epic film, as did Michael Jackson with his much loved film, Moonwalker. According to the report, a source told the News of the World: "GaGa is a real creative genius and is thinking about new possibilities all the time. She's very excited about a movie, but she wants to do it right. She wants to work with the best people in the business. GaGa wants to emulate what Michael Jackson did during the eighties. You can already see that with her music videos. Every one of them is a mini event. So it's only logical she moves that on to the big screen.”

Michael Jackson is a legend not only for his incredible talent, but for his reputation of excellence. Of his desire to be a trailblazer, an innovator -- and he truly was. Lady GaGa videos are absolute events. She also creates epics as evidenced by past videos, and it is certain that if the singer does venture to do a film, it will not only be an epic success, but it will be creative, and unlike anything seen before.

Do you still watch Moonwalker? What do you think of the possibility of Lady GaGa making a film?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

talk about creativity...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Do you still watch Moonwalker
Yes - I've seen Moonwalker.

What do you think of the possibility of Lady GaGa making a film?
Count me out of the masses who may be excited to see that...I try to be nice so I won't say anything more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

mumof3

moonwalker was ahead of it's time and excellent  I like lady gaga but she is not in the same league as michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've heard the structure of the fim will be based on her songs  like " Telephone " etc.

As for me I can listen to Gaga's songs but I'm not fond of them , besides her Alejandro song even shocked me , no the music  and singing is great  but  the  video... I think soon she 'll perform naked  to take the attention? She is a talented girl ,I agree but too much  extavagant. Just my thought.

She'll never reach Michael's level . Period.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DON\'T WALK AWAY

liegi

I agree. She's over the top for me. Overkill.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjjglory"
I've heard the structure of the fim will be based on her songs  like " Telephone " etc.

As for me I can listen to Gaga's songs but I'm not fond of them , besides her Alejandro song even shocked me , no the music  and singing is great  but  the  video... I think soon she 'll perform naked  to take the attention? She is a talented girl ,I agree but too much  extavagant. Just my thought.

She'll never reach Michael's level . Period.

Well, while she may not top MJ's level, i think it's great that she's being inspired by Michael. x]  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

Sangre

Being inspired does not mean you repeat what Michael Jackson has already done. Lady Gaga is artistic in a lot of ways, she can write catchy pop songs - she shouldn't have to copy the King of Pop, but she does and I don't appreciate it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Quote from: "Sangre"
Being inspired does not mean you repeat what Michael Jackson has already done. Lady Gaga is artistic in a lot of ways, she can write catchy pop songs - she shouldn't have to copy the King of Pop, but she does and I don't appreciate it.

& when she's not copying everything MJ's done, she's doing everything Madonna's done. Very creative person. Let's not forget where she got the "inspiration" for Alejandro listen to Ace of Base "Don't Turn Around" & Madonna "La Isla Bonita". Familiar sound right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Do you still watch Moonwalker
Yes - I've seen Moonwalker.

What do you think of the possibility of Lady GaGa making a film?
Count me out of the masses who may be excited to see that...I try to be nice so I won't say anything more.

+1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "Sangre"

& when she's not copying everything MJ's done, she's doing everything Madonna's done. Very creative person. Let's not forget where she got the "inspiration" for Alejandro listen to Ace of Base "Don't Turn Around" & Madonna "La Isla Bonita". Familiar sound right?

Actually I noticed the Madonna and Ace of Base influence right off hand when I first listened to "Alejandro". xD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

Yes, she is a post-modern Madonna, not a Michael Jackson. Completely different artists. Michael was a musical prodigy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It saddens me to see you guys have such a contrary opinion of Gaga to me. I can't think of any other artist like her in this day and age. Quite frankly, I don't care if she's copying Madonna or MJ, she's found inspiration in them and that's great. I also don't think I've ever seen an artist be such an individual in the sense of the strange things she wears and says. She is an amazing artist who I've been very privlleged to see on more than one occaison live and she's make great music to the genre I love - pop. Even in my books she does not go near MJ but I do find her an amazing person :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Quote from: "nick_93"
It saddens me to see you guys have such a contrary opinion of Gaga to me. I can't think of any other artist like her in this day and age. Quite frankly, I don't care if she's copying Madonna or MJ, she's found inspiration in them and that's great. I also don't think I've ever seen an artist be such an individual in the sense of the strange things she wears and says. She is an amazing artist who I've been very privlleged to see on more than one occaison live and she's make great music to the genre I love - pop. Even in my books she does not go near MJ but I do find her an amazing person :)

Right. I'm STILL glad she is being inspired by MJ and other sources, tho. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROTFL!! We are all so funny!!! It is absolutely hilarious to hear us all saying don't even try to compare anyone to MJ!!! I feel the same way too!!! We are all like proud mamas protecting our young!!! The claws come out... oh no you didn't!  Don't even!  No one comes close!  He is beyond an incredible artist like some of these others... he is  GENIUS! PRODIGY!!

I am not laughing at you because I do the same thing!

I just have to laugh!

Love you guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions