Supervision

Re: lightbeings
August 13, 2010, 02:35:24 AM
by MJonmind » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:19
We will be beings of light not blood.[/color]
Mjonmind..what an amazing post, you did try to tie the correlating ends of the subject of us humans being transformed as light beings in the end..just like Jesus.
Personally, I do not believe in a bodily resurrection of the dead at all,
and ..when Jesus did command us saying

New American Standard Bible (©1995)"Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
<< Matthew 5:48 >>

that is what I believe he has meant,namely that we can perfect our Energy Bodies..through works and Faith and Grace all combined.

. Our bodies are one marvelous electrical system and pure Energy.

And we actually can actually access our energy body while we are still here in the physical body and even before actual death to ascertain the fact, that Jesus did not demand anything of us , that we are not able to do by degrees to try to reach perfection,..following his example to us given in the Good News or the Gospel ..namely that we are the children of God..and we are made in his image...Light beings from eternity to eternity .and there is no separation with us and God.

This particular concept that I am sharing here, does not necessarily disregard the Redemption work that was done by Jesus at all.

I believe when we awaken or " get born again" as Jesus called it, we will see what he is talking about..and the resurrection itself would take place in our selves to reach enlightenment or the Christ Consciousness , which is pure Light..

It is the same what the Hindu Yogis have been experiencing for thousand of years. I.E. they turn their physical bodies to pure spirit bodies, or are able to separate the two bodies at will..with devotion to God and the raising of the Kundalini Energy..that is dormant in all of human beings, until it is "Resurrected".. and rises up to lead us  to full perfection.

Any way, I know these concepts are not the fundamentalists Christians view of the whole thing about death and resurrection, but , I  have found it to be more applicable and valid and even provable to an small extent in all of us here who have initiated awakening of our Soul or Energy Body..already now as we speak
Yeah, a long way for Jesus "the Perfection"...but , just the same it is a start.. I believe to lead to our perfection one day in time.
Thanks again for the insightful post , I really enjoyed it.
Peace.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

August 13, 2010, 03:10:05 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 13, 2010, 04:26:38 AM
Thanks for your response! However, I don't believe this resurrection will happen until Christ, humanity's leader comes again. This transformation will be sudden with those in the first group, dead or alive changed. After the 1000 year reign of Christ then the rest of humanity (majority) will be changed to immortal light beings, still physical, as was Jesus. I believe the Bible clearly states that the dead are dead and know nothing, asleep. NDE, visions, astral projections, are from the living only or deceiving lying spirits/angels/demons are posing as someone dead. I agree all humanity yearns and craves to be in this superior state of if you like, vibration and perfection. But our bodies will all die and decay, until that main Event. "All creation groans and travails, yearning for that freedom from corruption." Romans 8:17-23. Our minds/brains are highly imaginative, creative, intuitive, can exersise telepathy, see dreams and visions, but only when we are living, which may continue perhaps an hour or so after clinical death, as the brain slowly dies. This is what my study has brought me to believe, but I know others will disagree. This in no way detracts from world religions teaching about love, meditation, harmony, and devotion, etc. But since I have been involved in this hoax from last summer, I have been learning, reevaluating, absorbing, stretching so much, and enjoying everyone's contributions. I'm a different person already. I still firmly believe MJ's alive, and love him dearly!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 12:18:24 PM
Quote from: "Glinda"

Love that website. I'm an Indigo child :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

August 13, 2010, 05:59:13 PM
Quote from: "michky"
i tried posting this already but lost it in the ether so if it doubled up i apologise.

just wanted to let you know about a shaman called kiesha crowther or little grandmother
and i've just watched her videos that try to make sense of 2012 and the time now leading up to it.

it may be drawing a long bow, but the videos are worth watching for their own sake anyway
but what triggered for me after watching them is that MJ may be returning to earth as a lightbeing.

what is that you ask and it could sound wacky, but MJ was a big believer in mayan prophecy and apparently spoke of nothing other than 2012 in his 'last' days here so it could fit.
all i'm asking is for you to open your mind to the possibility and if it doesn't gel, please don't bother attacking me  - life is really too short - just ignore this post and move on.

the link is here ofr those of you still interested

but if you want some idea of what i'm talking about before viewing here is a little summary
kiesha crowther is a wisdomkeeper and speaks of what will happen in 2010 based around the prohecies of the elders. the ancestors have spoken of many things and they have all come true.
one such thing is the seeing of spiral circle light that would herald the return to earth by lightbeings who would show us the way out of the dark.

these spiral light formations were recorded in quite a few locations during 2009
(also MJ's death year)

now i have long been a beLIEver and have been on this site from the get go b/c things did not add up for me and also b/c after MJ's death i had a spiritual awakening believe it or not.

as time has gone on i have lost faith, got it back again, waiver, wobble, stay strong and now by chance i have come across these videos and i have come up with  this theory.

who knows?
watch the videos with an open mind firstly to the information as is
and then from this MJ lightbeing perspective next.

MJ lived his life with the intention to make this world better than it was. he saw the God in everything and wanted us all to live from that place too, so in my humble opinion, this theory is not that big a leap.

love
and light

Michky, Thank you so much for this post.  :D . I have now watched these videos and all I can say is WOW.
I can relate to what she says so well and she adds so much more information. What an amazing lady!
I can't wait to see all these truths come out and for everyone to remember who they are and create our dreams together. I can feel exactly what she means about 2010 being the year for all of these lies to be exposed, leaving the truth for all to see and feel. I am extremely energy sensitive and I have felt these energies heighten rapidly in recent weeks. Has anyone else felt this leap very recently? Everything is becoming so close, It feels like I can almost reach out and touch it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

August 14, 2010, 03:36:13 AM
michky wrote:

it may be drawing a long bow, but the videos are worth watching for their own sake anyway
but what triggered for me after watching them is that MJ may be returning to earth as a lightbeing.
[/color]
Michky..your observation is quite interesting to me.
You see, I had of vision of MJ.which I posted about a few weeks ago,at Visions from Michael, where I saw Michael with the Et.

It was, ..that I saw they landed with their craft and while two of them stepped out of the machine, MJ appeared at the door smiling and sitting on the steps of the exit door.

I thought then, there is a big possibility that may be the implication of my vision. That MJ..is a LIghtbeing, and may be made and exit a little early..to return back with them to Earth..LOL..all this sounds so crazy, but I don't know what else could be said of him being with these folks in this vision.
And I have come to respect my visions,even if I say so myself, and I do not usually see them just for the heck of it.
They do seem to point to something.Something that is not evident, but hidden. :roll:  :roll:

Thanks..for having the courage to say what was on your mind and your own conclusion.., it certainly makes sense to me personally speaking.
This vision of Mike with the Et, followed after so many visions were received showing the Great Pyramids at Giza, not just by myself, but by a lot of our poster on the thread.
There is definitely a connection with The Stars.(space).and Michael that we have to look at,.

.that much I am also certain,and we have been talking about on our thread,  for almost over a month now, and then when I saw your post, it was as if you wrote it as a follow up to what we were posting and discussing about....
It is all so curious..Really.
Thanks again for the post.
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 14, 2010, 04:58:37 PM
[youtube:1adupe8a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:1adupe8a]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 01, 2011, 04:29:19 AM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
I just wanted to add, do you think it is just coincidence that the starseed/lightworker community are waiting eagerly for the [glow=red:2919e8tw]Pleiadians[/glow:2919e8tw] to reveal themselves in our skies, as the many channelings state is imminent, just like we are all here waiting for Michael to reveal himself to the world. Bamsday could involve more than Michael alone.  ;)

I had some time ago someone in myspace triying to convince me that i was a "pleiadian"  :roll: as well as in twitter.

Yesterday in twitter I received a pm from someone i had no idea i was following at all (mayb they changed their user name??) and once again talked about this pleiadian angelic and star seed connection and tried to make me believe that I am "one of them". I mean, honestly...what´s this? Makes me think that some people play with hoaxers to make them believe in this things.

I respect if people want to believe in that, they should have their reasons,  but it becomes a little too much when they want one to believe that one is an angel or an ET  :evil:

I kept asking "why are you trying hard for me to believe in this theory?" and i got the answer -"you are being awakened"- "acept you destiny"-  suspicious// and also that "they" can feel who is alike and their mission is to gather all of "us" together for the new era  pale/

Sounds sectarian to me. Gather "us" and then what? drink poison?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 01, 2011, 08:32:18 AM
Hmmm.  Another interesting post, Gema.  I'd never seen this thread before.  

Here's an additional video on the subject of the thread in general.  Not expressing agreement/disagreement with what's stated in it (or that it relates to MJ).  Just sharing information.  Please accept apologies if it's ever been posted before.
:)

[BBvideo 425,350:1w617snt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAGFiiFkzSc&feature=related[/BBvideo:1w617snt]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

July 01, 2011, 06:35:20 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
I just wanted to add, do you think it is just coincidence that the starseed/lightworker community are waiting eagerly for the [glow=red:27c79dbn]Pleiadians[/glow:27c79dbn] to reveal themselves in our skies, as the many channelings state is imminent, just like we are all here waiting for Michael to reveal himself to the world. Bamsday could involve more than Michael alone.  ;)

I had some time ago someone in myspace triying to convince me that i was a "pleiadian"  :roll: as well as in twitter.

Yesterday in twitter I received a pm from someone i had no idea i was following at all (mayb they changed their user name??) and once again talked about this pleiadian angelic and star seed connection and tried to make me believe that I am "one of them". I mean, honestly...what´s this? Makes me think that some people play with hoaxers to make them believe in this things.

I respect if people want to believe in that, they should have their reasons,  but it becomes a little too much when they want one to believe that one is an angel or an ET  :evil:

I kept asking "why are you trying hard for me to believe in this theory?" and i got the answer -"you are being awakened"- "acept you destiny"-  suspicious// and also that "they" can feel who is alike and their mission is to gather all of "us" together for the new era  pale/

I do have my beliefs on this but it is wrong to push this onto others and although you maybe being pm'd with all good intentions, this is not the most productive way of being heard. We all have to find our own answers, the ones which feel right for us as individuals as well as as a population who all effect each other.
I don't see this as sectarian although I do understand how it could be seen this way. The plieadian message is always one of simple love, no worship, no indoctrination, just freedom within. Their message is that we are all one, as Michael said. I find it all very gentle and simple and I have been following this since before Michael 'died' and I can see the connections while watching from both sides as I have very rarely seen this hoax mentioned on any lightworker/ starseed site. I feel this is all about L.O.V.E, and the true and real power of it and the need for humanity to see and feel this for our planet to heal. This is the ultimate message and mission from lightworkers/ plieadians etc... and our Michael.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 04, 2011, 06:19:05 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
I just wanted to add, do you think it is just coincidence that the starseed/lightworker community are waiting eagerly for the [glow=red:3mic9v58]Pleiadians[/glow:3mic9v58] to reveal themselves in our skies, as the many channelings state is imminent, just like we are all here waiting for Michael to reveal himself to the world. Bamsday could involve more than Michael alone.  ;)

I do have my beliefs on this but it is wrong to push this onto others and although you maybe being pm'd with all good intentions, this is not the most productive way of being heard. We all have to find our own answers, the ones which feel right for us as individuals as well as as a population who all effect each other.
I don't see this as sectarian although I do understand how it could be seen this way. The plieadian message is always one of simple love, no worship, no indoctrination, just freedom within. Their message is that we are all one, as Michael said. I find it all very gentle and simple and I have been following this since before Michael 'died' and I can see the connections while watching from both sides as I have very rarely seen this hoax mentioned on any lightworker/ starseed site. I feel this is all about L.O.V.E, and the true and real power of it and the need for humanity to see and feel this for our planet to heal. This is the ultimate message and mission from lightworkers/ plieadians etc... and our Michael.

bearhug
Thanks  bearhug

I can go further. This person, vanished from twitter now btw confused/ ,  said to me that in gematria my avatar user name gave the result of Pleiadian.

When I checked, it gave that word, pleiadian, but also maaaaany others. I still don´t get how that gematria works or how accurate can be or how to used it to get an answer about anything.

Imo, we all are important beings and the most important is that we all are human
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal