Re: Letter from Michael? Karen responds.
August 19, 2010, 11:31:35 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "katooooooo"
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I was kinda thinking that he quite possible could have been dating Ruska Bergman? Is there any way we could at least debunk this...see if she does have a verified account?  :? Do we have a picture of the lady who claims the letter was written to her?

the account is not verified, but seem legit...Her previous post was about clothes collections. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry that doesn't make the account legit at all. I could create an account and say I was someone, tweet a few things that may be relevant to that person etc but I still wouldn't be them. Unless the account is verified, it could be anyone.

i didn't said it was legit. i said it SEEM legit...if we wait until everything about this hoax is verify, nobody will post in here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 20, 2010, 01:24:56 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I was kinda thinking that he quite possible could have been dating Ruska Bergman? Is there any way we could at least debunk this...see if she does have a verified account?  :? Do we have a picture of the lady who claims the letter was written to her?

the account is not verified, but seem legit...Her previous post was about clothes collections. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry that doesn't make the account legit at all. I could create an account and say I was someone, tweet a few things that may be relevant to that person etc but I still wouldn't be them. Unless the account is verified, it could be anyone.

i didn't said it was legit. i said it SEEM legit...if we wait until everything about this hoax is verify, nobody will post in here.

Quote from: "PinkBerry451"
Update: Someone on another forum sent Rushka an email through her website and asked her if she had a twitter account.

She replied by saying she did not.

Guess that mystery is now solved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

August 20, 2010, 03:52:24 AM

I highly doubt it. Ruska always addresses Michael in a respectful manner (like an artist to an artist), not in a way a close friend would.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

August 25, 2010, 10:20:40 PM
Does someone remember heismypeterpan update? the thread was locked , twitter account closed and a member related to that account some how  friend or dont know  exactly , left the forum ? remember she  was planning to reveal  herself to media to prove Mj wasnt perverted  and some of her prediction comes true ? could it be  her sending letters to media? fruit for thought
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 26, 2010, 12:02:38 AM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
Does someone remember heismypeterpan update? the thread was locked , twitter account closed and a member related to that account some how  friend or dont know  exactly , left the forum ? remember she  was planning to reveal  herself to media to prove Mj wasnt perverted  and some of her prediction comes true ? could it be  her sending letters to media? fruit for thought

There is no story in the media about this though, I and others have searched and searched; it just doesn't exist. The story originated on another forum...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 03:15:42 AM
In this pic from Ruska's Homepage is she in the middle with a baby in her arms that looks very much like Blanket.
The way she is standing is exact the way on this pic.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In an interview she speak of many years that she knew Michael, in an article i found since 2007.....i don't know if two ppl are so closed after 2 years.
Maybee they are together ? She is a very intelligent and beautyfull women.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 26, 2010, 05:55:03 AM
Quote from: "Hopeless"
In this pic from Ruska's Homepage is she in the middle with a baby in her arms that looks very much like Blanket.

Is she the one in the middle with the baby?
At first I thought the face was Michael´s  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 26, 2010, 06:05:26 AM
Yes Gema, the women in the middle with the baby is Rushka.
Here a pic from her :
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 26, 2010, 07:51:57 AM
know what. my mother has a refrigerator magnet with a child that looks like blanket on it from feed the children.straws straws straws. let it be. why can't that one little thing be his and only his?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal