MissG

Re: Letter from Michael? Karen responds.
August 11, 2010, 10:13:05 AM
Idk, I could always talk to Karen Faye and got respectful answers to my questions :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sangre

August 11, 2010, 10:20:23 AM
Joanna's kid could be anybody's. As far as I'm aware, she's told her and MJ never had a sexual relationship and she was barred from Neverland after her 'little adventure' with one of the staff members. Maybe it's just a rumor? I'm not sure.

Quote from: "Gema"
Idk, I could always talk to Karen Faye and got respectful answers to my questions :)

Whenever I've talked to her, she's been OK, but she answers questions selectively.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Serenitys_Dream

August 11, 2010, 10:30:09 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
If this letter is by Michael, then I think he was talking more about a possible future with this person, as his future wife and potential mother of his fourth child.  It does not mean that Blanket is his fourth child as someone suggested.
I agree with you on this. As I read this letter, I had the exact same feeling.
If this is something that Michael wrote, the phrasing implies that he envisioned, imagined, dreamed that he would have a future with this person and a fourth child.

Susan Etok also stated that Michael approached her about having a fourth child for him and she declined. There are several articles on the Internet about this and she did have a blog about it at one time (I'm not sure if she still does).

This also seems to indicate that there isn't a fourth child at this time and further suggests that neither Malachi Jackson (if he exists), Omar Bhatti or MPJ are his children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 10:40:37 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
Joanna's kid could be anybody's. As far as I'm aware, she's told her and MJ never had a sexual relationship and she was barred from Neverland after her 'little adventure' with one of the staff members. Maybe it's just a rumor? I'm not sure.

Whenever I've talked to her, she's been OK, but she answers questions selectively.

Well I'm the one she FREAKED OUT on, on Twitter. She told me we were all delusional and that "Michaels dead - DEAL WITH IT".  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Datroot

August 11, 2010, 10:46:16 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "Sangre"

Well I'm the one she FREAKED OUT on, on Twitter. She told me we were all delusional and that "Michaels dead - DEAL WITH IT".  :(

I thought that was so out of order and rude.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

suspicious mind

August 11, 2010, 11:06:33 AM
Quote from: "Supervision"
Could all this be something that has happened recently?
LIke after 6-25-09..anybody wants to rule that out for me
?
I have my reason suspecting it may be that Mike has been blessed with a new comer after 6-25-09. :lol:  :lol:

That I say only, based on my visions  and not any kind of hard evidence.at all.  :roll:  :roll:

when is this letter supposedly written, does anybody have a clue.
 anyway, I just wanted to share that is what I thought about when I read the letter.. since I and others also have seen Mike recently cradling a baby..and I also saw a woman having childbirth in one of my visions. :P  :P

. it would be quite  interesting woudn't it, that Mike has a new baby. Lol :)
And 2good2beture..do you remember that pregnant lady vacationing in Hawai with the Children that you posted awhile ago, when we were looking for Stella,any chance that the pregnant woman could be   the ONE? :lol:  :lol:
Either Way..what a lucky woman to have received such a sweet heartfelt letter.  Very Touching!!
Peace.

while the idea of visions is not exactly up my alley i have also had this sense about a child being involved. for some reason that remark liz taylor made about whatever her procedure was , something about a little or something. made me think of michael discribing to bashir cutting the umbilical chord. then you have the part about peach fuzz when talking about hair in the ar.

however how can that simple thing turn into a death hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 11, 2010, 04:02:18 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
I'm skeptical, and the description of Michael by this person, according to the article, doesn't reveal anything new about Michael. Any fan could have come up with the same attributes, so I'd need a lot more before putting any stock in it.

And I agree with Hazzely about all this stuff coming out after Michael's death.

Exactly why I have a feeling this could be fanfiction. It's all the "Michael is so sweet and caring and angelic". Don't get me wrong, he probably is, but you can't tell me he's like that 24/7, none of us is perfect, it would make the world boring and I bet he can be a complicated person to live with, more like a challenge if you look at what he had to endure in his life. I think that if there is a woman in his life, she has a very strong charachter, understands his charachter fully and I doubt she would go to a tabloid to let them publish his letters. That's private and should stay private, no matter what. But I could be wrong of course...
(bold:)Oh-ho-ho, sometimes I wonder how true that is.. Ug.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 05:15:03 PM
:| Why peolple are concern about this letter? He was human, he had feelings like everybody else.He express his self like a humanbeing with worries,concerned about his future, and he was afraid to loose the love of that woman.For me if it's thrue that this letter was written by him is the most adorable composition that he ever wrote; a pure love to someone that could missunderstood the way he felt.Michael was adorable he had the most pure and precious heart that i nener known."I love you Michael" and i allways will"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 12, 2010, 08:42:19 AM
i have to wonder if michael being so guarded about his privacy would put himself in the position of having this surface somewhere. even though he is intitled to a life just like the rest of us he would have to be concerned about every little tidbit considering what has happened to him in the past. remember that simple little list of things he wanted to get cleared up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 12, 2010, 03:59:59 PM
The letter makes me sad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 04:03:46 PM
This could easily be a STORY that Michael thought about in his head and he was going to write a song. He has written some beautiful love songs before. Speechless for one! While his inspiration for it was love of children it is taken as a love song and he knew it was a very romantic and powerful song. That sells and appeals to women especially
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

August 17, 2010, 06:11:11 PM
Hello!!!

I really dont know what to think anymore,just look here pls.It seems that the letter its genuine.Even Pearl JR. know about this letter.And the woman from this video says that there are more letter,not just one,lol  :shock:  :o
 :?:

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dancer

August 17, 2010, 06:18:43 PM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello!!!

I really dont know what to think anymore,just look here pls.It seems that the letter its genuine.Even Pearl JR. know about this letter.And the woman from this video says that there are more letter,not just one,lol  :shock:  :o
 :?: [/url]

LOVE
But what the woman who is interviewed by Pearl says is a totally different story and has nothing to do with the letter we talk about in this thread, the lady collected fan letters to Michael and published them in an book!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

~Souza~

August 17, 2010, 06:53:17 PM
Hello!!!

LOVE

Yeah, well stop the discussion all! Because if Pearl jr. says so it must be true! After all she is the one that saw him in person one time and he even waved at her!  :o
 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2010, 09:20:05 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Hello!!!

LOVE

Yeah, well stop the discussion all! Because if Pearl jr. says so it must be true! After all she is the one that saw him in person one time and he even waved at her!  :o
 :?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal