ChanceTopic starter

Latoya confirms Prince has Vitiligo like his dad
December 11, 2009, 09:46:18 PM
Michael Jackson's eldest son Prince Michael has inherited his father's rare skin condition, according to the King Of Pop's sister La Toya.

The late Thriller icon suffered with vitiligo, a condition which causes depigmentation in patches of skin - making the pop star change colour.

And La Toya Jackson reveals the singer passed the disorder down to his 12-year-old son.

She says, "Vitiligo is on my father's side and Prince has it, too - on his arms and chest."
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If this is true, I pray that Prince will not be publicly scrutinized like they did to Michael. This skin disorder is so difficult to deal with, let alone it's effects being subject to public speculation :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:? aww that sucks and i feel bad for him if that is true but this kind of thing would definitely shut people up about the children not being biological.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

You would think that it would be cofirmation for ppl but unvortuantly not so-there are youtube videos with close up of Princes arm /fingers and neck-there are still ppl saying that he isnt Michaels...and of course that Michael did not have it. There has been threads about the vitiligo connection between father and son and (as always) it became a huge fire thread of ppl arguing,even among fans there are ppl thinking that the kids are not biological. They just follow it up with "it doesnt matter because he was their daddy where it mattered,being biological does not make you a father"...I know that ,but if u have pictures with a hereditary rare disease...what else proof do you need that he was telling the truth? Thats my opinon...if I am going to believe Michael and stand behind him on everything else ,why would I call him a liar here? I'll be watching this thread so please commenters do'nt pull punches on the poster. I have seen possibly 5 posts having to do with nothing but Michael in all his physical splendor...nothing to do with the hoax so nobody can use that arfgument here...just sayin before it gets said. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

ChanceTopic starter

If he isn't Michael's biological son.. then it's a pretty big coincidence...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'd be pretty angry if my aunt revealed publicly a personal health issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

zyla

ok. so, i know i'm probably gonna get some flack for saying this.
i've been thinking it for a while now.
I remember on LKL, Arnie Klein was on. And Larry was asking him if he donated sperm to Michael. And Arnie kept avoiding it. He refused to answer that particular question.

I recently saw a Paparazzi pic of Prince. And I just have to say that I feel he resembles Arnie Klein a LOT.
Behold:

the eyes is what gets me.
i feel they have the same eyes.
am i crazy? a lunatic?
or does anyone else see the resemblance?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

"the troot will prevail",
and I can\'t wait. (]

Quote from: "zyla"
ok. so, i know i'm probably gonna get some flack for saying this.
i've been thinking it for a while now.
I remember on LKL, Arnie Klein was on. And Larry was asking him if he donated sperm to Michael. And Arnie kept avoiding it. He refused to answer that particular question.

I recently saw a Paparazzi pic of Prince. And I just have to say that I feel he resembles Arnie Klein a LOT.
Behold:

the eyes is what gets me.
i feel they have the same eyes.
am i crazy? a lunatic?
or does anyone else see the resemblance?

I dont know why he would have denied it because just days after june 25th he was sayin he was the father-of course he has said alot of mess. On the other forum someone posted a pic of MJs grandfather and the resemblence was uncanny! It was amazing and the eyes are MJs-as Chance said...pretty big coincidence they both have vitiligo if he was not the father.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

zyla

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
I dont know why he would have denied it because just days after june 25th he was sayin he was the father-of course he has said alot of mess. On the other forum someone posted a pic of MJs grandfather and the resemblence was uncanny! It was amazing and the eyes are MJs-as Chance said...pretty big coincidence they both have vitiligo if he was not the father.

The fact that he has vitiligo isn't a set fact. It's just LaToya telling everyone it is. And tbh, sometimes I really don't trust a lot of what she says.

Unless I see pictures of the vitligo, i'm not buying it ;l
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

and I can\'t wait. (]

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"

The fact that he has vitiligo isn't a set fact. It's just LaToya telling everyone it is. And tbh, sometimes I really don't trust a lot of what she says.

Unless I see pictures of the vitligo, i'm not buying it ;l
Exactly! Someone commented that it was a rare disease-it is not rare, 1 in 200 people have it-some mild and some more severe. Also have we believed everything LaToya has told us? so far there have been so many stories about who saw Michael's body, when and various different stories of who told who of Michael's death from her. Many choose to believe her when it suits and the things they like but the simple fact is that she is a liar, full of BS and the health of someone, especially a child is a private matter. Michael did not like to speak about his health and he stated as such that it is private. Also why is Prince out and about in bright sunlight if he has vitiligo? Michael suffered for years of abuse from the media before he admitted to having this disease and then he didn't go into detail as he said it is a private matter. He was a private person so why are you doing this?
    This should be of no consequence to us-I do not need proof of Michael being the biological father at all-if he is or is not does not make any difference and does not make him any less a Father or a man. A true gentleman is not one who can impregnate a woman-it is a person of honour, respect, non violent and love for his family which includes his children, biological or otherwise. We should not be discussing this at all-it is private and unless someone has DNA proof or was there at actual conception how the hell can they know? And why should we? Threads like this are no help in the hoax at all and only emphasises and stresses the fact Michael was firmly upset about and that is the invasion of his private life. Threads like this are no better than the tabloids you are all too keen to slam. He was and entertainer and we have no right to do this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

zyla

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Exactly! Someone commented that it was a rare disease-it is not rare, 1 in 200 people have it-some mild and some more severe. Also have we believed everything LaToya has told us? so far there have been so many stories about who saw Michael's body, when and various different stories of who told who of Michael's death from her. Many choose to believe her when it suits and the things they like but the simple fact is that she is a liar, full of BS and the health of someone, especially a child is a private matter. Michael did not like to speak about his health and he stated as such that it is private. Also why is Prince out and about in bright sunlight if he has vitiligo? Michael suffered for years of abuse from the media before he admitted to having this disease and then he didn't go into detail as he said it is a private matter. He was a private person so why are you doing this?
    This should be of no consequence to us-I do not need proof of Michael being the biological father at all-if he is or is not does not make any difference and does not make him any less a Father or a man. A true gentleman is not one who can impregnate a woman-it is a person of honour, respect, non violent and love for his family which includes his children, biological or otherwise. We should not be discussing this at all-it is private and unless someone has DNA proof or was there at actual conception how the hell can they know? And why should we? Threads like this are no help in the hoax at all and only emphasises and stresses the fact Michael was firmly upset about and that is the invasion of his private life. Threads like this are no better than the tabloids you are all too keen to slam. He was and entertainer and we have no right to do this.

Very beautifully written.
I agree that whether or not Michael is the biological father or not doesn't matter. He raised them like a good father and a good man should. He gave them all the necessities in life and more. he made them happy. Those kids are so lucky to be able to call Michael "Dad". Father's these days need to take him as an example. My own included.

Also, you're right. I feel like LaToya is so full of it. She says things just for the heck of it. She doesn't think about how it'll affect others. IF Prince has vitiligo, than she should be a good aunt and keep his health problems private and in the family. I don't think Michael approves of that. He was very private and kept things to himself. Why would the health of his children be any different?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

and I can\'t wait. (]

I must say Latoya .. :? .. in addition what?
The prince does not believe this has .......... God is thank!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oK-AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE HAD TO SAY IT-YOU KNOW WHAT I AM NOT GONNA SAY IT AGAIN HERE IS WHERE I HAVE POSTED BEFORE ON THIS SUBJECT You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login IF ANYBODY CARES. IT IS ALWAYS ASSUMED THAT THE WRONG THING IS BEING DONE HERE. Look Latoya is not the most reliable AS FAR AS WE KNOW. However there are other sources saying the same thing. Such as -pictures of his fingers arms and neck and the memorial. There is no argument unless we atart one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

Very beautifully written.
I agree that whether or not Michael is the biological father or not doesn't matter. He raised them like a good father and a good man should. He gave them all the necessities in life and more. he made them happy. Those kids are so lucky to be able to call Michael "Dad". Father's these days need to take him as an example. My own included.

Also, you're right. I feel like LaToya is so full of it. She says things just for the heck of it. She doesn't think about how it'll affect others. IF Prince has vitiligo, than she should be a good aunt and keep his health problems private and in the family. I don't think Michael approves of that. He was very private and kept things to himself. Why would the health of his children be any different?
Thankyou for your support. I have said this many times, even on the old forum and will continue to as long as people bring up these totally inappropiate posts and statements. Maybe some of you think you are on Michaels side doing this but invading his private life and discussing innocent children in this manner is only making people more aware of the question of their parentage-this should not be brought up at all by people who love and admire him-we should be above all that BS that the tabloids and LaToya like to keep in the public eye. Rise above it-keep your dignity and let Michael and his children keep theirs.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions