bec

Ooooooh hoaxers....

Marlon tweeted several tweets on the old J5 Twitter account on August 7th. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Remember TS said that part of his proof of legitimacy was that the account was untouched to keep "Army of L.O.V.E." the last tweet on the page??

Yeah well... enough tweets were DELETED to keep "Army of L.O.V.E." still the very last on the page.

Hows about THAT.  :o  :shock:  :?  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Sorry to drift off topic here a bit, but can someone point me to the thread that explains who this TS person is supposed to be? When I miss something like that I feel rather lost. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

~Souza~

Quote from: "Christiana"
Sorry to drift off topic here a bit, but can someone point me to the thread that explains who this TS person is supposed to be? When I miss something like that I feel rather lost. Thanks.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "backstager"
I'm going to bite my tongue on the TS thing. I don't want to seem disrespectful (and get banned) so all I'm going to say is that I don't believe that he is an insider. Hey, I might be wrong... but I could also be right. Who knows?

God bless <3

I'd like to hear the reason why you think that. And WHY would you get banned? If you can discuss this matter in a normal way you wont get banned. I am a little tired of the "I don't want to get banned" arguments.

I've read his posts from beginning to end, like most other people. Ran home after school to see what he posted for practically weeks. I don't know... I just think  the number theories are far fetched. The whole 7 theory just throws me off a bit. Some of what he's said turned out to be right... but I'm pretty thick-skulled. It took me almost a year to finally start believing that Michael was alive. I'm just trying to take things one step at a time. Let me see the hard facts first, the theories later. Thats all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

~Souza~

I'm going to bite my tongue on the TS thing. I don't want to seem disrespectful (and get banned) so all I'm going to say is that I don't believe that he is an insider. Hey, I might be wrong... but I could also be right. Who knows?

God bless <3

I'd like to hear the reason why you think that. And WHY would you get banned? If you can discuss this matter in a normal way you wont get banned. I am a little tired of the "I don't want to get banned" arguments.

I've read his posts from beginning to end, like most other people. Ran home after school to see what he posted for practically weeks. I don't know... I just think  the number theories are far fetched. The whole 7 theory just throws me off a bit. Some of what he's said turned out to be right... but I'm pretty thick-skulled. It took me almost a year to finally start believing that Michael was alive. I'm just trying to take things one step at a time. Let me see the hard facts first, the theories later. Thats all...

Well bec's post on today's redirect is a pretty hard fact I'd say..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Christiana"

Thanks, Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal