Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Dr Muray was hired by AEG and he is whining that he hasnt got paid:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Go figure! :roll:  I've herd that a AEG failed to pay a lot of people. I wonder if any of the people who haven't recieved payment have been payed yet? :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Go figure! :roll:  I've herd that a AEG failed to pay a lot of people. I wonder if any of the people who haven't recieved payment have been payed yet? :?:

Think about it... Dr Murray is supposed to have been responsible for MJs "death".
So... why should he get paid????  lol....  he has a cheek demanding money when his client supposedly died!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Quote from: "the_gloved_one"
[quote="Miss.Peppers]

The puzzling thing is that Dr Murray isnt licensed in the UK and wouldnt have been able to "treat" MJ in London.

You make a very good point. I never thought about licensing issues but, was Dr Murray following Michael to the UK? or was a there a doctor here waiting for him?[/quote][/quote][/quote]

According to Frank, Randy, AEG, etc, Michael insisted that Murray came to Lodon. Randy said in an interview that he had a argument with Michael on this subject. He wanted to get a doctor in London because Murray was to expensive, but Michael insisted that he wanted Murray to be his doctor. But Murray not being licensed in the UK would mean that he couldn't "treat" MJ.  I don't understand why MJ would insist that Murray be his doctor in London if Murrary couldn't treat him. Michael must've known that he wasn't licensed in the UK. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Think about it... Dr Murray is supposed to have been responsible for MJs "death".
So... why should he get paid????  lol....  he has a cheek demanding money when his client supposedly died!

I wasn't talking about Murray. I was talking about the other people AEG failed to pay. Murray wasn't the only one that didn't get paid. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jackson has not been living at Neverland in recent months. Shortly after he was acquitted on child molestation charges in June, he relocated to Bahrain, a small nation in the Persian Gulf.

Jackson said in 2005 that he would not return to the property, saying he no longer considered the ranch a home, feeling the 70 police officers had "violated" it in their searches.[6] In 2006 the facilities were closed and most of the staff dismissed, with a spokesperson stating that this was a reflection of the fact that Jackson no longer lived there.[7]

Jackson settles down to his new life in the Gulf Steadily easing into his new Bahrain life, King of Pop Michael Jackson has attended a wedding ceremony at the Gulf Hotel and is temporarily moving into a new mansion, sources close to the star told Gulf News yesterday

The singer's camp has determinedly declined to link Neverland's demise to his reputedly dwindling cash reserves. Bain even suggested that the ranch's house was to be closed only because Jackson has taken up residence in Bahrain. "This is a common practice when a residence is vacant for an extended period of time," she said in Thursday's statement

Why would Michael hire a doctor with a past like this, to be around his children?
ABC News
July 30, 2009

... In the wake of the investigation, a slew of liens and lawsuits against Murray has emerged. In the last three years, Murray has faced lawsuits for unpaid business bills totaling over $700,000, including rent on his medical offices. He also owes more than $13,000 in child support, $70,000 to a business partner with whom he launched an energy drink called Pitbull, and he failed to pay more than $71,000 worth of student loans from medical school. Murray was also charged with domestic violence in February 1994 while undergoing a cardiology fellowship at the University of Arizona at Tucson. He stood trial in July of that year and was ultimately acquitted. ...

Apparently Dr. Murray's Dad had a similiar problem with his license

Murray's Doctor Dad Had Medical License SuspendedBut while he was revered by his patients, Andrews, now deceased, came under scrutiny late in his career, foreshadowing the problems currently plaguing his son. Andrews had his medical license restricted by the board in 1994 for prescribing "controlled substances and substances with addictive potential" to two patients for "extended periods of time without adequate indication," according to documents obtained by ABCNews.com.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Wow thank you for this imebeliever2... It's really strange. So we don't know how Michael met Murray, or at least, it's suspicious and we are only told that it was Michael who insisted on having him. How can we be so sure ?
If it was Michael : he must have known about Murray's past.
If it was only AEG : they must have known about it too.
Murray wasn't allowed to practice in England. So they knew they wouldn't have needed him because there wasn't a concert to occur.

Both knew Murray would be the perfect suspect.

As somebody has already said "he wouldn't let a shady doctor around his children". He wouldn't have refused to have Murray ...
But i still have a question ... Did Murray actually treat Michael? If Michael knew about it, he wouldn't have let him treat him right? That's what makes me thinking that Murray would be actually in the hoax, because if he didn't know about it, he was supposed to treat a patient and would have really injected propofol to him.If he was on the hoax then he wouldn't have done anything on Michael, the only thing he had to do was pretending to be Michael personal doctor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

the whole murray thing, is it not posible that he met MJ when james brown died?? we all know that mj was a great fan of James brown, and apparently murray was JB's doc too, so it's plausible i think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Quote from: "O-drey-O"

I have a question...maybe a stupid one but AEG fired MICHAEL's staff ? Is it normal and legal?

I have a similar question: according to Randy Phillips it was COLONY CAPITAL who called him and asked to arrange a set of concerts for MJ in London (after MJ peviously refused to do such). Isn't Colony Capital a real estate firm? How could they be representing MJ on such matters? Isn't it the work of manager or whomever that worked FOR MJ?

it's here, 2:43
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Thank you guys so much!  I know that we all have unexplained questions regarding this issue.  I for one will spend time researching as much as I can to get our questions answered. Like I said earlier, the more I dig into this, the stranger it gets.  Also, we all know that Michael had a problem with prescription drugs.........but, sorry I don't believe for one minute this was his doing alone.  I haven't done much research on the drug dependency situation with Michael.  but,I do believe that it was introduced into his system unknowingly.  "thats just my opinion"  Too many people have said that he was a health nut.  Of course we don't know what happened in that house yet, but I honesty don't think that Dr. Murray was in on it.  Look into his (Murray's) eyes, its like he has no clue whats going on.  Look at the video on the day he was in church.  Yes I do believe Murray was hired by someone trying to destroy Michael.

Michael had connections with many people.  Reports say, that some were mafia affiliated.  I for one believe Michael when he said that they were trying to kill him. Remember he said this same thing to his sister.  I believe that Michael having to hoax his death was for his own protection.  I have linked a video of activist, health guru Dick Gregory, one of Michael Jackson's Advisors.  In the meantime, I will continue to research and research the research over and again.  Please continue to help with this one!

http]

To me it almost sounds like Dick Gregory is saying Michael felt this way because he was dehydrated and delusional.   But according to reports he told LaToya the same identical thing!  Question is was he dehydrated and delusional then also?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Delusional? I don't think so either. Michael was not only an artist but also a real powerful business man. He knew this world very well I think, and if something was going wrong, he must have known it. If he was afraid for his life, he must have had things that make him think that...Things that we don't know...
Let's say Dr Murray didn't know about the hoax, and that Michael escaped before June 25th, the doctor did inject propofol to someone right?  Then who??
I don't know I'm confused... I'll try to dig into it a little deeper too. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Quote from: "O-drey-O"

I have a question...maybe a stupid one but AEG fired MICHAEL's staff ? Is it normal and legal?

I have a similar question: according to Randy Phillips it was COLONY CAPITAL who called him and asked to arrange a set of concerts for MJ in London (after MJ peviously refused to do such). Isn't Colony Capital a real estate firm? How could they be representing MJ on such matters? Isn't it the work of manager or whomever that worked FOR MJ?

it's here, 2:43

Thank you for quoting this, I thought nobody have seen it lol. I don't know about it... I really don't... It's strange :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions