mjboogieTopic starter

The Teleprompter
August 09, 2010, 12:10:44 PM
Hi! I know we may have discussed this before but....the O2 speech. What exactly was written on the teleprompter? I forget ? Or did we ever even find out. We know the announcer stated that MJ was acting very weird during the conference. You know when MJ wispered in the announcer's ear? I KNOW that Mike did not read from the teleprompter never the less I just would like to know what was on it? Thanks :oops:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: The Teleprompter
August 09, 2010, 12:15:12 PM
Well I thought it was strange that Michael initially asked if the TP worked but later didn’t use it. lol  I think he wanted to speak from his heart not from a pre written speech. I think the 02 announcement was a turning point from Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 09, 2010, 12:33:31 PM
I think a prepared speech was put on the teleprompter for him to read (most likely written by one of the controlling parasites that call themselves "friends"). But instead he created his own, on the spot, and went with his heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

August 09, 2010, 01:10:58 PM
I cant remember where but I did recently only just find out that MJ had a telepromter to read from but then decided not to lol, but can someone please tell me where the telepromter peice of information originally came from? Thanx x x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

August 09, 2010, 08:25:44 PM
I have just been curious as to what was actually on the teleprompter. LIke what type of speech did the controlling leeches prepare for MJ. :(
MJ was like SCREW this! I got my own words for this conference.! :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 08:46:00 PM
This Is It....This Is It....This Is It....See you in July!   8-)

Not sure if that was from the heart or not...but it was kinda weird.  Nothing like MJ's other impromtu speaches.  I dunno.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 09:56:53 PM
Looked like Michael was on something that day I don't think it's Michael anyway so I refer to him as 02 dude  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Sangre

August 10, 2010, 08:42:05 AM
Here's the transcript:

"I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. I just want to say these, these will be my final show performances in London. This is it, this is it and when I say “this is it” it really means this is it because erm…I’ll be, I’ll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is it, I mean, this is, this is the final curtain call okay? And, erm…I’ll see you in July and I love you. I really do. You have to know that, I love you so much, really, from the bottom of my heart. This is it and see you in July!”

Michael always gave insightful and beautiful speeches, he talked like a poet, but the 5th March left me very uneasy about the whole thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Sarahli

August 10, 2010, 09:34:35 AM
Quote from: "Sangre"
Here's the transcript:

"I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. I just want to say these, these will be my final show performances in London.  :?:  :!: This is it, this is it and when I say “this is it” it really means this is it because erm… :lol:  I’ll be, I’ll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is it, I mean, this is, this is the final curtain call okay? :lol:  :lol:  :lol: And, erm:lol:  I’ll see you in July and I love you. I really do. You have to know that, I love you so much, really, from the bottom of my heart. This is it and see you in July!”  :lol:

Michael always gave insightful and beautiful speeches, he talked like a poet, but the 5th March left me very uneasy about the whole thing.

:lol:  I heard it so many times that while reading I had the voice in my mind ! I know this speech by heart !   :lol:
The emphasis is clearly on THIS IS IT, THIS IS REALLY IT, THIS IS THE FINAL CURTAIN = 2012 = THE END OF THIS WORLD (BEFORE THE NEW BEGINNING) = WARNING BE PREPARED = BELIEVE IN GOD
IMO...

Thank you I don't know why but this made me smile again !  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 10, 2010, 12:19:41 PM
Here's the transcript:

"I love you so much. Thank you all. This is it. I just want to say these, these will be my final show performances in London. This is it, this is it and when I say “this is it” it really means this is it because erm…I’ll be, I’ll be performing the songs my fans want to hear. This is it, I mean, this is, this is the final curtain call okay? And, erm…I’ll see you in July and I love you. I really do. You have to know that, I love you so much, really, from the bottom of my heart. This is it and see you in July!”

I know how some people think that it wasn't Mike or that it was Mike and he was on something, but what IF it WAS Mike and he was just acting kind of weird/not himself so that his fans would pick up on it later and see it as a clue in the hoax.  I don't know, just thought I'd throw that idea out there :?   I still sometimes try to figure out what was going on that day and with who.  Something was really off and makes me feel uneasy too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 10, 2010, 02:49:44 PM
Quote from: "ConfusedLOVE"
Here's the transcript:

I know how some people think that it wasn't Mike or that it was Mike and he was on something, but what IF it WAS Mike and he was just acting kind of weird/not himself so that his fans would pick up on it later and see it as a clue in the hoax.  I don't know, just thought I'd throw that idea out there :?   I still sometimes try to figure out what was going on that day and with who.  Something was really off and makes me feel uneasy too.

It is possible and an interesting thought.

I think it's strange that for someone who has been so photographed and studied as much as he we are still 50/50 as to whether this is Michael. I mean, I cannot imagine my friends or family not knowing if a video was me or not and I know for a FACT they haven't studied me to the extent that we have Michael!  :lol:  I guess it's all down to the power of suggestion...I am not 100% sure but I don't get the feeling it's Michael. I am basing this on gut feeling alone but I could be wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 18, 2010, 01:18:15 AM
Here's the transcript:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I agree. He seemed to be at a loss. I'd never heard him say "...erm...." before.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 18, 2010, 01:46:38 AM
I count 7 full--This Is It's. I believe it's the real MJ, and that it is deliberate acting for some purpose, perhaps encouraging people to think there is a double (illusion). I like where he says, It really means this is it because...  He laughs a private slightly evil cute laugh maybe because he knows the death hoax is going to blow people's minds. After all we've been through now I'm wondering if every word in this speech is coded with a secret message that none of us have figured out yet. He is a genius with a calculating mind. It may not be as simple a speech as we thought. Where are the code crackers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 18, 2010, 04:07:33 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I count 7 full--This Is It's. I believe it's the real MJ, and that it is deliberate acting for some purpose, perhaps encouraging people to think there is a double (illusion). I like where he says, It really means this is it because...  He laughs a private slightly evil cute laugh maybe because he knows the death hoax is going to blow people's minds. After all we've been through now I'm wondering if every word in this speech is coded with a secret message that none of us have figured out yet. He is a genius with a calculating mind. It may not be as simple a speech as we thought. Where are the code crackers.
I like your thinking! And boy do i agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Sarahli

October 04, 2010, 10:24:15 AM
Also "This Is It" = 3 words and here repeated seven times each = 3x7(=21)=777 or 3333333 =)

Also:

This;1 is;1 it;1 = 3x1 = 3
This;2 is;2 it;2 = 3x2 = 6
This;3 is;3 it;3 = 3x3 = 9
This;4 is;4 it;4 = 3x4 = 12
This;5 is;5 it;5 = 3x5 = 15
This;6 is;6 it;6 = 3x6 = 18
This;7 is;7 it;7 = 3x7 = 21 777, last but not least
3+6+9+12+15+18+21 = 84 x 7 = 588 = 5+8+8 = 21 = 3x7 = 777
1+2+3+4+5+6+7 = 28; x 3 = 84 (normal)

84/7 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
84x7 = 588 = 5+8+8 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
84-7=77  :lol:
84 = 8+4 = 12 = 1+2 = 3

3x777 = 2331 = 33(2+1) = 333  :lol:

So This Is It/hoax = 333 what we need to reverse the satanic system 666 because 333+666= 999

I had nothing else to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal