suspicious mind

seems to me like someone trying to match something up to their little video that was here a while ago.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sangre

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
seems to me like someone trying to match something up to their little video that was here a while ago.

You mean the Leahcim videos? That video was analyzed by someone on YT and (I didn't finish watching the video, but I read comments by Leahcims themselves) it appears that behind those channels there were 7 separate people. I don't know who they were though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

jill

Quote from: "AgentBJ"
Ah lord...I don't believe it...Michael doesn't look like a drug-addict in TII.

I have a neice who has been addicted to drugs for over a year.  We recently found out she had a $5000.00 a month habit.  She is a resturuant manager and showed no outward signs of addiction.  She functioned well in her job and is also raising two small children.  There are many "functioning"  addicts!  Michael could very well have been addicted and showed no outward signs. Most addicts are very adept at hiding their addiction.  Good grief, we are given less than two hours of film footage and decide from that he didn't have a drug problem!  Either that reaks of ignorance or we only believe what we want to.  To be objectionable and get to the truth we must entertain the possibility that we don't "know" him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "jill"

I have a neice who has been addicted to drugs for over a year.  We recently found out she had a $5000.00 a month habit.  She is a resturuant manager and showed no outward signs of addiction.  She functioned well in her job and is also raising two small children.  There are many "functioning"  addicts!  Michael could very well have been addicted and showed no outward signs. Most addicts are very adept at hiding their addiction.  Good grief, we are given less than two hours of film footage and decide from that he didn't have a drug problem!  Either that reaks of ignorance or we only believe what we want to.  To be objectionable and get to the truth we must entertain the possibility that we don't "know" him.

I am open to the thought he may have been addicted and that he may be in rehab now.  Its just one of the many possibilities for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Quote from: "jill"

I have a neice who has been addicted to drugs for over a year.  We recently found out she had a $5000.00 a month habit. She is a resturuant manager and showed no outward signs of addiction.  She functioned well in her job and is also raising two small children.  There are many "functioning"  addicts!  Michael could very well have been addicted and showed no outward signs. Most addicts are very adept at hiding their addiction.  Good grief, we are given less than two hours of film footage and decide from that he didn't have a drug problem!  Either that reaks of ignorance or we only believe what we want to.  To be objectionable and get to the truth we must entertain the possibility that we don't "know" him.

5000 a month!!! Geez!!! Lord have mercy! I pray she gets the help she needs Jill!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Sangre"

You mean the Leahcim videos? That video was analyzed by someone on YT and (I didn't finish watching the video, but I read comments by Leahcims themselves) it appears that behind those channels there were 7 separate people. I don't know who they were though.

Are these videos still on YT?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Its ironic that Michael was interested in buying a masion and wanted to call it "Wonderland ".

This place is also called "Wonderland"

I agree with Jill....we all have "issues".  Most of us will know someone who is addicted to something, whether we realise it or not..

Addiction is a disease....it is not "lack of control"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

damn.......that...that smells like garbage!?!?!!? maybe its just me? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wonderland? That sound familiar. Wasin't it the house michael had planned him and his children  would live in after the concerts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

what do you think?
scroll down to other uses

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sangre

Quote from: "Infinitylady"
Quote from: "Sangre"

Are these videos still on YT?

Read the comments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

all4loveandbelieve

In my opinion, Michael was not a drug addict, he is an anti drug person. So if he took the drugs, it means he did not do what he preached to everyone, so he is contradicting himself. My other opinion, this is all a ruse for him to fleat the country and go to his refuge. He is not in Wonderland, rehab center. He is somewhere resting and being in peace. One thing though he wanted to escape from vicious media, and vicious people , but yet not really the media is still after him, even in his(supposed) death. I always say, live and let live. Meaning let him live in peace, stop with this BS that reporters are writing about him. MJ was never on drugs, he may have taken a prescription pill time to time with his plastic surgeries. I read somewhere I do not recall where that he refused to take tylenol, aleve, for headaches,toothaches. Now you are making me believe that he  took demerol, propofol, etc..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

This could actually have some merit to it!!! Interesting

Iam not saying at all Michael was addicted to drugs at all but perhaps this place could be a safe haven and "hide away"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

There is no way I could've even attempted to live under the stress Michael was obviously under without taking a little something, some time.  Hell Thome Thome alone would have driven me to drink.  Can't even pretend to imagine what Michael was dealing with. However, I just don't believe he was using drugs recreationally, only stuff prescribed and administered by his doctor to help him get to sleep.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

paula-c

There is some person who has been in this center of rehabilitation and confirms that all that is true. It is strange that there is no a witness of this that he was speaking to the mass media treating itself about MJ :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions