Sarahli

Re: TIAI 8/9
August 09, 2010, 03:31:05 PM
:lol:  Seems like someone is playing with us. Page 50, Page 51, blank page...Appaprently this article was made for us only.  What a honor my dear !  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

August 09, 2010, 03:38:11 PM
Shall we something like the Knights Templar.
That signal will on Friday 13 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

August 09, 2010, 03:51:43 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
I think you're on to something.... I was wondering what Hebrew was going to do with anything after seeing this TMZ article.

Remember the titles are clues?
Shaquille O'Neal -- Let's Drop Some Hebrew!

I think we should look into this 9th day of Ab further.

8/2/2010 5:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Just call him Shaquille O'Nealberg ... because last night at BOA Steakhouse in Hollywood, the 7'1" superstar became the biggest man on the planet to speak Hebrew!

If he is an African American he IS a true Hebrew Israelite, as was Jesus, who all spoke Hebrew for thousands of years. TMZ a long time ago posted this video about 2 black guys in the parking lot, talking, and one had on a T-shirt with "Black Jesus" on it, and one asked if he thought Jesus was black. However I have been unable to find it again. If someone can, please post it. Thanks.

Lilwendy:

She Pray To God, To Buddha
Then She Sings A
Talmud Song
Confusions Contradict
The Self
Do We Know Right
From Wrong
I Just Want You To
Recognize Me
In The Temple

You Can't Hurt Me
I Found Peace
Within Myself

GO WITH IT GO WITH IT JAM!!!

"Recognize me in the temple", is I think a phrase with a controversial meaning. IMO only. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also am wondering if TS is Jesse/Elvis. But I am wondering if in Linda Hood's site if there is ever any mention of Michael? Who is in charge --Elvis or MJ? Is this a level playing field? I know Eliza has posted on this site a couple of times, but beyond that is this site only playing into the purposes of furthering their agenda? I think it would tell a lot, if MJ's name was mentioned on Linda Hood's website or other important Elvis site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 04:47:47 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
I think you're on to something.... I was wondering what Hebrew was going to do with anything after seeing this TMZ article.

Remember the titles are clues?

I think we should look into this 9th day of Ab further.

8/2/2010 5:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Just call him Shaquille O'Nealberg ... because last night at BOA Steakhouse in Hollywood, the 7'1" superstar became the biggest man on the planet to speak Hebrew!

If he is an African American he IS a true Hebrew Israelite, as was Jesus, who all spoke Hebrew for thousands of years. TMZ a long time ago posted this video about 2 black guys in the parking lot, talking, and one had on a T-shirt with "Black Jesus" on it, and one asked if he thought Jesus was black. However I have been unable to find it again. If someone can, please post it. Thanks.

Lilwendy:

She Pray To God, To Buddha
Then She Sings A
Talmud Song
Confusions Contradict
The Self
Do We Know Right
From Wrong
I Just Want You To
Recognize Me
In The Temple

You Can't Hurt Me
I Found Peace
Within Myself

GO WITH IT GO WITH IT JAM!!!

"Recognize me in the temple", is I think a phrase with a controversial meaning. IMO only. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also am wondering if TS is Jesse/Elvis. But I am wondering if in Linda Hood's site if there is ever any mention of Michael? Who is in charge --Elvis or MJ? Is this a level playing field? I know Eliza has posted on this site a couple of times, but beyond that is this site only playing into the purposes of furthering their agenda? I think it would tell a lot, if MJ's name was mentioned on Linda Hood's website or other important Elvis site.

I don't think there would be any reason for Michael to be mentioned on Linda's website, which is all about Elvis's faked death and the evidence that he is still alive. Michael had no bearing on the "death" of Elvis but Elvis has had a huge influence in Michael's death hoax. Elvis/Jesse is in regular contact with Linda and it could be that she is posting and removing this article under the direction of Elvis/Jesse or TS, to further prove the connection between Elvis and MJ.

Remember what TS said in update #6:
Whichever bam comes first (MJ or Elvis): everyone will then realize that the other one was most likely a fake death as well. In fact, we really don’t even need to wait until either bam to claim the victory; the evidence is so strong right now, that nobody can get away with ridiculing either Elvis or MJ hoax fans anymore!

In fact, all you need to do is ask people to go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login whether they are Elvis fans, or MJ fans, or anyone really—maybe we can even get the attention of the media! This is an easy domain name to remember, and it’s already pointed to this thread (and it will stay here, even if TIAI redirects elsewhere). Also, I will be watching this thread pretty closely; and if anyone posts ridicule or other non-evidence based objections, I will be here to call them on it (unless someone else does before I do).

For all those who have ridiculed MJ hoax fans, by saying that we are just like Elvis hoax fans: now we can heartily agree—and say yes, and in fact we now have the strongest proof that Elvis hoax fans were right all along!

Just for fun.......also from update #6
6-2 Double-bam: ElvisAndMJ.com
{http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=10384#p174363}

Here are some videos, with some very amazing Elvis and MJ parallels—both before and after the “deaths” {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFp8DJyN68E; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

The last youtube video mentioned by TS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is one of may about the parallels between Elvis and MJ, but has anyone watched this through to the end!!!!  I wonder who sneaked this one in!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 06:26:53 PM
The last youtube video mentioned by TS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is one of may about the parallels between Elvis and MJ, but has anyone watched this through to the end!!!! I wonder who sneaked this one in!!

Newoldfan, how can somebody sneak an Elvis Video in there! ...and the King is.... Elvis!  Well! maybe Tom Sigmon did it?  ;)

Back to today's post! Clearly we are playing Hyde and Seek with the post,or we are being played with but why?

1. To show us that Elvis/Jesse/Linda Hood are active participants in the hoax?
2. Part of our education in always capturing screen shots of info?
3. To emphasise that we need to take some kind of actions with this morning post or was it for our eyes only?

Regarding the content of the post itself, I think that a lot of ideas have already been floated here, I do have two more thoughts to share with you; both are far fetched but ...:
1. Ark of the covenant : Aron, I believe means Ark in Hebrew so Elvis was associated with AAron (The Ark guardian ) when alive and with Aron, the ark itself when "dead", could this be yet another interesting association with MJ?
2. Elvis Resurrection: 999 was the date of MJ resurrection; is today's post a selective resurrection for Elvis?

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

~Souza~

August 09, 2010, 06:36:26 PM
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
The last youtube video mentioned by TS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is one of may about the parallels between Elvis and MJ, but has anyone watched this through to the end!!!! I wonder who sneaked this one in!!

Newoldfan, how can somebody sneak an Elvis Video in there! ...and the King is.... Elvis!  Well! maybe Tom Sigmon did it?  ;)

Back to today's post! Clearly we are playing Hyde and Seek with the post,or we are being played with but why?

1. To show us that Elvis/Jesse/Linda Hood are active participants in the hoax?
2. Part of our education in always capturing screen shots of info?
3. To emphasise that we need to take some kind of actions with this morning post or was it for our eyes only?

Regarding the content of the post itself, I think that a lot of ideas have already been floated here, I do have two more thoughts to share with you; both are far fetched but ...:
1. Ark of the covenant : Aron, I believe means Ark in Hebrew so Elvis was associated with AAron (The Ark guardian ) when alive and with Aron, the ark itself when "dead", could this be yet another interesting association with MJ?
2. Elvis Resurrection: 999 was the date of MJ resurrection; is today's post a selective resurrection for Elvis?

With L.O.V.E

Aron is Elvis' real middle name, Aaron is used on his grave.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

August 09, 2010, 07:51:09 PM
Well this is certainly becoming an interesting redirect with the post moving and then disappearing.

I agree that the meaning of it is to focus on the 999.....it was the thing that immediately struck me when I saw the very 1st "version".  

After this redirect and then the post totally disappearing from Linda's webpage it does make me wonder about the relationship/connection between TS, Michael, Elvis/Jesse and Linda.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 11:54:02 PM
OK WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!????

The August 8th post is not on page 50, I posted the new link, some of you verified it was there on page 51, now page 51 is blank!!!

I was just gonna post this but scrolled through to see if it had been already. lol I think TS is giving us a message here. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

August 10, 2010, 05:57:39 PM
There is now another post dated Tuesday, Aug. 10, which has a link to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Reading.html
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 10, 2010, 06:21:15 PM
lol  ;)  
Angel part of your link is broken, but it does take me to an interesting page. A countdown on Elvis:

Time to Elvis Vigil in Memphis
5 Days, 05 Hours, 43 Minutes

This is the link to the numerology:

Updated on:

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

August 10, 2010, 06:43:21 PM
@Im_convincedmjalive,

Sorry, thanks for correcting the link.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

August 10, 2010, 10:10:07 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
:lol:  Seems like someone is playing with us. Page 50, Page 51, blank page...Appaprently this article was made for us only.  What a honor my dear !  :D

From Wikipedia, (Basic design principle of ARGs)
"While the puppetmasters control most of the story, they incorporate player content and respond to player's actions, analysis, and speculation by adapting the narrative and intentionally leave 'white space' for the players to fill in."  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 05:27:15 AM
Quote from: "angel"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

From Wikipedia, (Basic design principle of ARGs)
"While the puppetmasters control most of the story, they incorporate player content and respond to player's actions, analysis, and speculation by adapting the narrative and intentionally leave 'white space' for the players to fill in."  ;)

Yes Angel!, I totally agree - This was an example of ARG, the puppet master was indeed playing with its puppets!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

August 11, 2010, 09:31:20 PM
Initially I felt like the disappearing, reappearing then disappearing yet again page could have been meant to show that there is contact and a connection between TS and the owner of this web page and to prove his legitimacy (although he has done that dozens of times, I feel). But as for the content of the page, I felt like it was showing that there is no such thing as a coincedence and also that God works through us humans and was working through these two at these specific times. I also felt like the topic of numerology was meant to show a link, a connection, between MJ and Elvis. Something stronger than "MJ married his daughter" and "They are both kings". Something much stronger and deeper then that. Also, someone on this thread bought up the possibilty that we may have forgotten something and that is why we are revisiting the subject of 999 again.

Slightly off topic (but not really), Numerology is absolutely fascinating, it is crazy how us humans can be connected to a number throughout our lifetimes, and not even know it. I decided to investigate my personal numerology and noticed that 9s (and 19's lol) and 7's tend to follow me around, check it out.

My brothers bday (3/23), mothers bday(6/26) and my bday(9/23) are all almost exactly 3 months apart, mine being the 9th month

My mom gave birth to me at 19

I was born at 7:45 (7 and 4+5=9)

There are 19 letters in my full legal name

My current age equals 9 until the 9th month and that will change to another age that also has a 9 in it (don't even ask lol)

something LIFE CHANGING happened to me on 4/25/2007 (2+5=7) (2+7=9) and put me in a life altering situation for EXACTLY 7 days on 4/26/2007 (4+2+6+2+7=21), 777, the "after effects" of that situation lasted until EXACTLY 8/31/2007 (8+3+1+2+7=21), 777 and finally the last related incident was finally fixed on 1/25/2008 (1+2+5+2+8=36) (3+6=9)

And as I typed this post, something on tv was $99.99 and I am watching the news on channel 9 LOL, I guess that doesn't really count, but you guys should try it, and see if there are any number that tie back to you!!

XOXO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 12, 2010, 06:44:41 AM
That numerology is pretty interesting. My DOB makes 11, the hour I was born makes 11, my housenumber makes 11 and my postal code makes 22 (11/11). My current age makes 11 and I have seen the time 11:11 a lot lately.

My first name has 7 letters, my first- middle and last name together have 21 letters (777).

I passed for my driver's licence on the 13th at 13:00 hours, and I had a car accident on 12/7/2001 (13) and according to the police I was LUCKY that I only had some bruises and scratches. I have a job interview tomorrow (Friday the 13th) at 13:00 hours.

Numbers are fascinating...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions