Re: TIAI 8/9
August 12, 2010, 06:59:09 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
That numerology is pretty interesting. My DOB makes 11, the hour I was born makes 11, my housenumber makes 11 and my postal code makes 22 (11/11). My current age makes 11 and I have seen the time 11:11 a lot lately.

My first name has 7 letters, my first- middle and last name together have 21 letters (777).

I passed for my driver's licence on the 13th at 13:00 hours, and I had a car accident on 12/7/2001 (13) and according to the police I was LUCKY that I only had some bruises and scratches. I have a job interview tomorrow (Friday the 13th) at 13:00 hours.

Numbers are fascinating...

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 11:11 :o
Souza, don't want to spook you out or anything, but have you seen this....
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2010, 01:56:50 PM
That numerology is pretty interesting. My DOB makes 11, the hour I was born makes 11, my housenumber makes 11 and my postal code makes 22 (11/11). My current age makes 11 and I have seen the time 11:11 a lot lately.

My first name has 7 letters, my first- middle and last name together have 21 letters (777).

I passed for my driver's licence on the 13th at 13:00 hours, and I had a car accident on 12/7/2001 (13) and according to the police I was LUCKY that I only had some bruises and scratches. I have a job interview tomorrow (Friday the 13th) at 13:00 hours.

WOW, numbers are fascinating. the numbers always seem to mark significant dates that you seem remember, yours is pretty cool, lots of elevens. Like the day that I graduated equaled 11/11 and the time was 7. Like how you just happen to look at the clock or your cell phone number or when you go to the DMV.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2010, 04:16:36 PM
Quote from: "peterpanswendy"

WOW, numbers are fascinating. the numbers always seem to mark significant dates that you seem remember, yours is pretty cool, lots of elevens. Like the day that I graduated equaled 11/11 and the time was 7. Like how you just happen to look at the clock or your cell phone number or when you go to the DMV.

Sometime it makes you wonder how much we can influence our destiny!

For those of you who wishes to calculate their name number, those are the value of letters according to Cheiro:

A = 1..........       G = 3.....     N = 5.....     T = 4
B = 2..........        H = 5.....     O = 7.....     U = 6
C = 3....   I or J = 1.....     P = 8.....     V = 6
D = 4.........     K = 2.....     Q = 1.....    W = 6
E = 5..........        L = 3.....     R = 2.....     X = 5
F = 8.........       M = 4.....     S = 3.....     Y = 1
                                 Z = 7    

My date of birth reduces to 9
My full name (name + surname) reduces to 9
I live at number that reduces to 9
My age (which is the same as my house number) reduces to 9
I live in England which is governed by Mars - the planet associated with 9

Hum! interesting... I did not know that 9 was my hoax number as well  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

August 12, 2010, 04:41:49 PM
I never noticed that numbers were special in my life... let's try...I was born a 7/02, I am the 7th child of the family when you count from the younger to the older  :lol: I obtained my driving license a 7th... my name and firstame make 9 letters... :lol:...no really I have nothing special with numbers, not that I know.
My firstname comes from an arabic word meaning "cluster of stars" I will comfort myself with that  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

August 12, 2010, 05:08:29 PM

Good luck Souza for your interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

August 12, 2010, 07:48:12 PM
Thank you TheRunningGirl, I go to calculate my numbers :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 18, 2010, 01:59:56 PM
The original numerology post has now reappeared on Linda's website along with some more interesting revelations about "999" with the following explanation:

MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010

On Sunday, August 8, 2010 I posted an article which I only left on my site for a very short time...just a matter of hours.  I then removed it for personal reasons.  I have decided to now publish it again:

....personal reasons.....hmm!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 18, 2010, 03:59:38 PM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
The original numerology post has now reappeared on Linda's website along with some more interesting revelations about "999" with the following explanation:

MONDAY, AUGUST 16, 2010

On Sunday, August 8, 2010 I posted an article which I only left on my site for a very short time...just a matter of hours.  I then removed it for personal reasons.  I have decided to now publish it again:

....personal reasons.....hmm!!!

Wonder what were these personal reasons... 8-)
There is also a new part regarding the number 999 and its symbolism...

Below you will see excerpts from several articles which expound upon the significance of the number 9 as well as the specific significance of the number 999:

As the great American anthropologist Margaret Mead once observed: ‘Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.'

999 – a numerological aspect:
In numerology, 999 is the point of transformation the moment at which we shift a crisis in the direction of an opportunity. In Taoism, this is known as ‘wei-chi’, a Chinese character which means both ‘crisis’ AND ‘opportunity...’  (9.9.9 It's Time)

Properties of the number 999 (RidingTheBeast)
Symbolism

The justice, the truth.

In some texts sacred or esoteric, 999 represents the infinitely large, just as 999999.

General

By undertaking circular permutations of the numbers composing the mysterious number 153, this gives place to six possible combinations: 153, 315, 531 and 351, 135, 513. And:

153 + 315 + 531 = 999 351 + 135 + 513 = 999

The number 999 is the reverse of 666, the number of the Beast of the Revelation (Apocalypse). This arithmetical strangeness demonstrates that the "power" of the Beast, 666, will be "reversed" by 153, characteristic number of the Christ, to give as result 999, symbol of the application of the divine justice...

"As above - so below" first published in 1996. A.Luneng  

Numerology, as a tool for understanding, seems to have lost its importance in our scientific realm.  However, it is a fact that it was implemented within the Jewish religion which is the basis of Christianity. That`s why it`s irrelevant to overlook the numerology in a religious and scientific research of the Bible.

It is a fact that Jesus attached importance to the two numbers 6 and 9, hence:

Mt:20:5: Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
Mt:27:45: Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto
the ninth.
Mt:27:46: And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying,
Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou
forsaken me?
The Gospel of the Holy Twelve:82:26:When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said,
"It is finished". And he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. And it was in the ninth hour.
Acts:3:1: Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of
prayer, being the ninth hour.
Acts:10:3: he saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an
angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
Acts:10:30: And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour;
and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before
me in bright clothing,

The seal of Solomon

Known as the six pointed Jewish star, contains the old wisdom: "as above, so below". This wisdom is reflected with the numbers 6 and 9; the number 6 seen from above is 9 and 9 seen from above is 6.

In earth, as it is in heaven

Within holy Geometry the religious subjective connects to its objective opposite - science. In understanding this one is capable of revealing a "hidden" interactive between religion and science.The "heaven" as symbolized with the number - 9 - is reflected geometrically in the Star of Bethlehem. All its inner and outer angles when "decoded" numerologically, ends in the same number - 9. In the Revelation the number 144 (1+4+4=9) is the number both for the angel, but also the wall facing the human kind, Rev. 21,17: "And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel."

The "wall" is found to be the link between the angel and man. This link is found geometrically within the Star of Bethlehem and a scientific knowledge of the earth`s crystals. The Star has 2 x 5 inner angles ((252x5) + (36x5)) which by adding ends up in 1440 (9). The same number is found by analyzing the 5 different forms that nature in our 3 dimentional world is made of. "Hidden" in the earth we find that there are only 5 different but regular forms of crystals called Polyhedron (pah-lee-hee'-druhn). A polyhedron is a three-dimensional figure bounded by plane polygonal regions. A polygonal region consists of a POLYGON and its interior points. The polygonal regions are the faces of the polyhedron; the edges of the polygons are the edges of this polyhedron; and the vertices of the polygons are the vertices of the polyhedron. If the faces of the polyhedron are all congruent regular polygons, then the polyhedron is called a regular polyhedron. The regular tetrahedron (triangular PYRAMID), which has four equilateral triangles as faces; the cube , with six squares as faces; the regular dodecahedron, with twelve regular pentagons as faces; and the regular icosahedron , with twenty equilateral triangles as faces;the regular octahedron , with eight equilateral triangles as faces. It is only possible to create regular crystalforms from these 3: trianglels, quadranglels, and pentagons.

Now, if multiplying the first 4 with each of theirs proportionals - 2x3x6x10 - it makes thenumber of the circle - 360 (9). Finally the 5 th. proportional, which is a proportion of 2 pyramides locked up to eachothers squares (octahedron), and therefore has the number 4 as its proportional, reveals the number as found in the Star of Bethlehem: 360 x 4 = 1440 (9) By this we can approach both scientifically and spiritually by saying as Jesus said in Mt. 6,10: "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth (Crystals), as it is in heaven" (the Star of Bethlehem).

There is another source for understanding "In earth as it is in heaven" using numerology. The following measurements of the sun, the moon and the earth synthesizes "in the beginning" - was the number "999":

The diameter in miles of:

the sun:    864 000 =    8+6+4 = 18 = 1+8 =     9
    the moon:    2160 =    2+1+6 =     9
    the earth:    7920 =    7+9+2 = 18 = 1+8 =    9

The sign of Jonas and "the end of time"

Jesus selected his new world based on 12 precious "stones", known as the 12 disciples.

The selection was not casual. The 2 numbers as spoken of in the book of Daniel, by using the
    same "childish" method we can "shorten the time", and the only sign given to this family
    (Mt: 12:40) is revealed:
    "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son
    of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth":

1290 = 1 + 2 + 9 + 0 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3 (days)
    1335 = 1 + 3 + 3 + 5 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3 (nights)

Spiritually the two numbers given to Daniel cannot be applied on an exact time-calculation, as many have tried to. Because, what is time, if not our illusion in putting the universe into a square like box serving the speed of light as our God? No, these numbers reflects spirit and its way of thinking not in a linear time, but in cycles. What has been will be, and what will be has already been. In eternity there is no linear time but our illusions about time. Let`s face eternity; God doesn't think for himself in terms like "the end of time", because being divine no such problem exists. It is only our problem, living in a 3 -dimentional realm.

There is however, a paradox regarding the speed of light and numerology. As we know the speed of light in miles is commonly known as 186 000 pr. second. The speed of light is one of the foundations "stones" in Albert Einstein`s equation E=mc². The speed of light squared and reduced to a single equation (parable):

186 (000) x 186 (000) = 34596 (000000) = 3+4+5+9+6 = 27 = 2+7 = 9

E = 1 x 9

E = 9  (light / electric universe)

This is the "end of time" - the end of darkness - seeing all as light, at the 9th. hour:

"And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God givith them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever." Rev. 22.5.

The above facts are here as "food for thought".  I certainly do not intend to cause any sort of religious debate.  I would like for everyone who loves Elvis/Jesse to take all of this in and consider why God chose him to be "Elvis".

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

August 22, 2010, 02:01:24 PM
There are new articles now posted from Aug. 18, 19, 20, and 21.  Btw, there seems to be a pattern of things disappearing lately; now you see it, now you don't.  Eliza's tweets, Linda's posts, etc.  Also TS's musical chairs redirect of 8/01.  Sort of like Morse code...dot, dash, dot...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

August 22, 2010, 03:10:21 PM

11/11 is indeed a very special day. It's the beginning of carnival in Germany which is called the "fifth season" and gives special rights to all carnival folks and yesters (like conquering the mayor's office, setting their own flags, disabling the mayor's functions etc.).

To be very specific: carnival starts at Nov 11 at 11:11 h. It is the season of freedom from church, politicians and bosses. On Thursday before Rose Monday, Carnival Tuesday and Ash Wednesday, which is the start of the real "hot carnival season", all guys wearing a tie must be frightened because they for sure will lose it to wild female gangs cutting all ties off - that's why that Thursday is called "Old Hags Carnival Day".
So 11/11 at 11:11 h indeed is important - it starts the season of real liberty, lived freedom and wild phantasies and declared and lived opposition to all oppression and bosses.
It is a lot of fun forgetting the rules and mocking the rulers for some weeks.
11/11 at 11:11 h is giving the starting shot for a festival of freedom.
;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

~Souza~

August 22, 2010, 04:28:59 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

11/11 is indeed a very special day. It's the beginning of carnival in Germany which is called the "fifth season" and gives special rights to all carnival folks and yesters (like conquering the mayor's office, setting their own flags, disabling the mayor's functions etc.).

To be very specific: carnival starts at Nov 11 at 11:11 h. It is the season of freedom from church, politicians and bosses. On Thursday before Rose Monday, Carnival Tuesday and Ash Wednesday, which is the start of the real "hot carnival season", all guys wearing a tie must be frightened because they for sure will lose it to wild female gangs cutting all ties off - that's why that Thursday is called "Old Hags Carnival Day".
So 11/11 at 11:11 h indeed is important - it starts the season of real liberty, lived freedom and wild phantasies and declared and lived opposition to all oppression and bosses.
It is a lot of fun forgetting the rules and mocking the rulers for some weeks.
11/11 at 11:11 h is giving the starting shot for a festival of freedom.
;)

It's the same here. We call 11 the 'crazy number' because 11/11 at 11:11 the carnival starts until February.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions