Re: TIAI 8/9
August 09, 2010, 01:08:18 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
OK WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!????

The August 8th post is not on page 50, I posted the new link, some of you verified it was there on page 51, now page 51 is blank!!!

Maybe u weren't supposed to find it on pg 51 :lol: or it could be confirming what some people said earlier about how TS has the power the influence the disappearance and reappearance of this article. Could the message be that we are supposed to look for a disappearing 999??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 01:12:39 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
Quote from: "newoldfan"
So now we seem to be going back to the numerology stuff again.  I find it interesting that in a post partially to do with Elvis' love of 8's that they posted it on August 8th (8/8) :-)

When I first saw this, the 999, I wondered if anywhere in This is It if 7's show up on his forehead.  I haven't looked yet.

Then I thought of TS's update 4 - 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder.  Is there something in there we are missing?  I personally get annoyed when the redirects go to is this a hoax or not.  IT IS!!!! LET'S MOVE ON!!! :-)

But then I have to ask WHY are we back at this point?

Is he pointing out that as well as "8",  "9" is also important to Elvis; reference to Elvis & "8" posted on 8/8, reference to Elvis & "9" posted on 9/8?
Rather than pointing out again that "999" is proof of a hoax, is it that "999" is another connection between Elvis and MJ?

Well! This redirect seems to be telling us that 999 is important to Elvis, in the same way as 999 is important to MJ - Another hoax connection - (Quoting TS: the MJ hoax numerology: 333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998)... but what else?
If we add them together, we get back to 1998, OK?
I am struggling to see the meaning of this, the one thought that crossed my mind is that the message scripted on the little Earth girl's head may have something to do with 999 or Elvis but this is a long shot as no final conclusions as come from previous investigations....

With L.O.V.E

The answer is The 999 itself IMO. The autopsy report for MJ was 9/9/09 (ressurection), and
Read THIS: Especially the last two pieces at the bottom
(the copied pages from Cheiro's book about the number 9)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please note the jumpless pointer that tells us to pay attention to the "999"

SUNDAY, AUGUST 8, 2010

Today I am adding another item related to Numerology.  This is of a mystical nature...so I know that the skeptics will dismiss this as nonsense.  But, as I told Elvis/Jesse when he asked me if I thought that people would understand him being Jesse now..."Those who look at things in a spiritual way will understand."  That statement holds true for how each individual will choose to view the following.

During Elvis's 1973 Aloha From Hawaii show, the lighting effects changed very frequently during the show.  What I am about to display is a very interesting display of three of the lights superimposed directly across Elvis's forehead.  The lights form the numbers 9 9 9.  This takes place while Elvis is singing the words "Glory, glory, hallelujah!  His truth is marching on!"  You will see that the numbers appear very small and off to one side...then in the close up of Elvis's face, the 9 9 9 is superimposed directly over his forehead.

As I previously wrote, the number 9 is very prominent in Elvis's/Jesse's life...i.e. name numbers and birth date numbers, etc.  As you can see the 3 9's equal 27 which is another significant number for him which, of course, reduces down to the number 9.

Please refer to my page devoted to the topic of Elvis/Jesse and Numerology.  lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page33

This correlates with the fact which Elvis/Jesse told me to check out recently...that there were numbers in all of his movies which were significant for him...i.e. the "1313" in Jail House Rock which equals "8".  Also, the numbers in the name and date of death of Deke Rivers in Loving You, again the "8's".

Below are two images from the Aloha show in which you can see the 999 in lights across the image of Elvis's face.

A good friend pointed this out to me many years ago during the time that I published my newsletter 1990-1991.  So, I cannot take credit for noticing this myself.  But, after seeing it, I find it most intriguing.

At first glance one may think oh well...that is just a coincidence that the lights appear to be 9's.  And if that is what one sees and believes, then that is perfectly fine.  But, for those whose minds are open to the possibility that God does work in mysterious ways, it will please you to look into the significance of the number "9" and "999".  Elvis/Jesse himself stated that "There are no coincidences.  Everything has a meaning."

Here is an excerpt from my page devoted to Numerology in which one may see the significance of the number "9's" in Elvis/Jesse's life:

When he and I were first beginning our contact, he had someone (from his pre August, 1977 life) call and ask me for some information about myself.  My birth date was one of the first things he wanted to know.  When I told this person my date of birth, he said "He's going to have fun with this".

Then when Jesse and I spoke, he told me that he is a #9 also.  This was something that I had not noticed up until the moment he told me that we shared the #9.  My birthday is the 9th month and the 27th day (equals a 9).  His birthday Jan. 8, 1935 also carries the #9 s.  1+8=9; 1+9+3+5 = 18; which reduces to 1+8 = 9.    Then the final total of all the digits in his birth date 1-8-1935 = 27 which reduces to 2+7 = 9.  So, he and I have the number 9 in common in our birth dates.

Below are two excerpts from "Cheiro's Book of Numbers" which has always been a favorite book of Elvis'/Jesse's.  In fact Elvis was so impressed with Cheiro's work and the man that Cheiro was that he once considered making a movie of Cheiro's life in which he would play the part of Cheiro.
I am showing these pages in order that each reader may see the significance and unusual properties of the number 9.

Here these two pages^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Peace

Yes, I was looking at that; "Both the First and Second Temples of the Jews were destroyed on the 9th day of the Jewish month of Ab". Ab is July/August so it could be today but I couldn't make the connection between this and the hoax. I don't know anything about Hebrew writings.
Although "The 9th time God descended to this earth was in the Temple of Jerusalem and it is taught that tat the 10th coming this earth will pass away and a new one will be created".....2012??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 09, 2010, 01:18:06 PM
@newoldfan,

You just NEVER know, it might be wise to be prepared just in case, huh? lol

I am sure trying hard.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 01:21:27 PM
I think you're on to something.... I was wondering what Hebrew was going to do with anything after seeing this TMZ article.

Remember the titles are clues?
Shaquille O'Neal -- Let's Drop Some Hebrew!

I think we should look into this 9th day of Ab further.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 09, 2010, 01:31:05 PM
Gideon faith can be seen only in that he remembered occurring stories to previous generations, for when they left Egypt. It can be seen also in the fact that is with respect to the Envoy of Jehovah. You can be assessed as has the desire to liberate the people of Israel. But cannot be seen in its immediate confidence in that God which he thinks that he has abandoned. To breath follow him deeply, Jehovah not claimed you nothing about his little faith, about their ironic and loaded with doubt (different action sometimes in our churches, which become a continuous grievance when we went for help) arguments; this time he said: surely I will be with thee, and derrotarás the madianitas as a single man  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 01:40:07 PM
First we are talking about God, then Hebrew, I'm searching the 9th of Ab and it's taking me to the Talmud... I feel like some Jammin going on....

She Pray To God, To Buddha
Then She Sings A
Talmud Song
Confusions Contradict
The Self
Do We Know Right
From Wrong
I Just Want You To
Recognize Me
In The Temple
You Can't Hurt Me
I Found Peace
Within Myself

GO WITH IT GO WITH IT JAM!!!

LOL :lol:

By the way, PROOF this page 50 was the way it was and now changed!  Good old Google cache!

Yes people, even if you delete it, change it, whatever, it is still there!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 01:57:59 PM
I am going on vacation....will come back if the redirects are at page 999....
 :lol:
Chaps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 09, 2010, 02:07:59 PM
I don't get it. Is TS unaware of the fact that Linda moved/removed the post? Or does this have a meaning as well?

I think I'll join you on that vacation Chap, my brain isn't working today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 02:09:20 PM
Uhh that's 948 days...
135 weeks....9  
31 months.... 4
2.60 years.....8
its friday the 13th!
I am not taking a holiday....i will stay at home that day.....
Chaps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 09, 2010, 02:12:41 PM
Quote from: "chappie"
Uhh that's 948 days...
135 weeks....9  
31 months.... 4
2.60 years.....8
its friday the 13th!
Chaps

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 09, 2010, 02:14:13 PM
Uhh that's 948 days...
135 weeks....9  
31 months.... 4
2.60 years.....8
its friday the 13th!
Chaps

9+4+8=21

Okay Chap, just noticed your post before throwing my last suitcase in the car, so I will cancel my last minute flight now...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 02:21:52 PM
I will have to stay at home anyway....
My daughter is having her birthday....
she will be 27.....13/8/1983..... 21/21....
777/777
So it will be a BAM-s day anyway....:)
You are all invited!
 :lol:
Chaps....

btw mine is 2 days earlier...11/8.... so if you all want to visit us leave a message and you can stay over for 2 days Bamming and Hamming....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 09, 2010, 02:28:43 PM
If we now can see... someone playing hide 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 09, 2010, 02:30:03 PM
Uhh that's 948 days...
135 weeks....9  
31 months.... 4
2.60 years.....8
its friday the 13th!
Chaps

The Truth About Friday the 13th

During the first and second Crusades, in about 1118 A.D., the Knights Templar were created by order of the Vatican to protect Christian pilgrims as they journeyed to the Holy Lands. Since Jerusalem and the surrounding land was sacred according to Christians, Jews and Muslims, European Christians who ventured to the area were likely to be set upon by Muslim warriors, tortured, and killed as infidels. Nine monks, called the Poor Knights of Christ and the Temple of Solomon, were dispatched by the Pope to protect these pilgrims. Later referred to as the Knights Templar, the monks took up residence in the ruins of the Temple of Solomon. While remaining bound by their vows of poverty, chastity and obedience, the Knights quickly became the fiercest warriors of their time, easily defeating Muslim assassins.

The Knights Templar grew great in numbers, wealth and political power despite their holy vows. Their fighting skills were legendary and their mission of protecting Christian pilgrims never failed. For reasons unknown at the time, the Knights began excavation under the Temple’s ruins. It was later rumored that they had found gold and treasure including the Arc of the Covenant and the Holy Grail beneath the structure, hidden for a thousand years.

Meanwhile, back in Europe, the monarchs and the Vatican weren’t amused. King Philip IV of France was deeply in debt. Through his personal influence, Pope Clement V was elected in 1305. Philip needed money, and fast. He turned to the Knights Templar to get it. The monk-Knights didn’t pay up. Undeterred, King Philip convinced Clement V to excommunicate the entire order of the Knights Templar. The Pope and the French King went even further to obtain the Knights’ great wealth. Through a long-planned scheme, on Friday, October 13th, 1307, they decreed that every Knight Templar in France be arrested. All over Europe, the same fate awaited other Templars as well.

The Knights were put on trial for heresy on a number of bogus charges; many were tortured and burned to death. Clement V’s order spread throughout Europe, and everywhere the Knights were hunted and killed. Any Catholic monarch who didn’t comply with this order was threatened with immediate excommunication.

King Robert the Bruce of Scotland wasn’t particularly impressed. Since he had already been excommunicated, and his countrymen with him, word spread that the Knights Templar could find refuge in that land. The Knights’ leader, Jacques DeMolay, was burned at the stake for heresy; it was thought that with his death, the Templars would fade and disband. Pope Clement V died only a month after the murder of Jacques DeMolay.

The Knights Templar went into hiding, but they did not disband. Instead, they developed secret signs and passwords to identify each other. The Templars still considered themselves as strict Catholics whom the Church had wrongly declared to be heretics. They spread their wealth into secret locations in Ireland, Scotland and Portugal. Some believe that they even spread their treasure into the New World, especially on a remote island in what would become Nova Scotia (“New Scotland”).

In 2001, researcher Dr. Barbara Frale discovered a strange document in the archives of the Vatican. Called the Chinton Parchment after the name of the castle where Jacques DeMolay was held captive, the document states that Pope Clement V secretly pardoned the Knights Templar of any wrongdoing in 1314, shortly before his death.

Templars
Knights Templar. A religious, military and banking order (Knights of the Temple of Solomon) founded by Crusaders in Jerusalem to defend the Holy Sepulchure and Christian pilgrims; a kind of Foreign Legion. Founded by Hugues de Payns with nine followers in 1118. Saint Bernard of Clairvaux drew up the Templars rule, 72 articles, in 1128. Invented the checking account. The world's first multinational. After Jerusalem was lost finally in 1244 the order's prestige and credibility fell. Abuses of landed and financial poer increased. King Philip the Fair of France ordered the arrest for of all French Templars in a suprise raid on Friday 13th October 1307. The French Treasury was located in the Temple in Paris, outside the King's control. Some captive Templars confessed they worshiped Baphomet and the devil in the form of a cat. French Templar leaders, Templar preceptor of Normandy Geoffroy de Charnay and Grand Master Jacques de Molay were burnt at the stake for in 1312. The Templars were disbanded in the 14th century and most of their estates were given to the Knights Hospitallers.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 02:42:54 PM
Even after death Elvis is playing with us....from a Jack to a King.... :twisted:
Turn the cards....

[youtube:1h8y77jf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0752vsYX88I[/youtube:1h8y77jf]

From a jack to a king of loneliness to a wedding ring
I've played a ace and I won the queen
I walked away with your heart

From a jack to a king
With no regrets I stacked, I stacked the cards, I stacked the cards last night
And lady luck played her hand just right
You made me king of your heart

Oh for just a little while I thought that I might lose the game
Oh but just in time I saw that twinkle in your eyes
From a jack to a king of loneliness to a wedding, wedding, wedding ring