TIAI August 9
August 08, 2010, 11:44:09 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please note the jumpless pointer that tells us to pay attention to the "999"

SUNDAY, AUGUST 8, 2010

Today I am adding another item related to Numerology.  This is of a mystical nature...so I know that the skeptics will dismiss this as nonsense.  But, as I told Elvis/Jesse when he asked me if I thought that people would understand him being Jesse now..."Those who look at things in a spiritual way will understand."  That statement holds true for how each individual will choose to view the following.

During Elvis's 1973 Aloha From Hawaii show, the lighting effects changed very frequently during the show.  What I am about to display is a very interesting display of three of the lights superimposed directly across Elvis's forehead.  The lights form the numbers 9 9 9.  This takes place while Elvis is singing the words "Glory, glory, hallelujah!  His truth is marching on!"  You will see that the numbers appear very small and off to one side...then in the close up of Elvis's face, the 9 9 9 is superimposed directly over his forehead.

As I previously wrote, the number 9 is very prominent in Elvis's/Jesse's life...i.e. name numbers and birth date numbers, etc.  As you can see the 3 9's equal 27 which is another significant number for him which, of course, reduces down to the number 9.

Please refer to my page devoted to the topic of Elvis/Jesse and Numerology.  lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page33

This correlates with the fact which Elvis/Jesse told me to check out recently...that there were numbers in all of his movies which were significant for him...i.e. the "1313" in Jail House Rock which equals "8".  Also, the numbers in the name and date of death of Deke Rivers in Loving You, again the "8's".

Below are two images from the Aloha show in which you can see the 999 in lights across the image of Elvis's face.

A good friend pointed this out to me many years ago during the time that I published my newsletter 1990-1991.  So, I cannot take credit for noticing this myself.  But, after seeing it, I find it most intriguing.

At first glance one may think oh well...that is just a coincidence that the lights appear to be 9's.  And if that is what one sees and believes, then that is perfectly fine.  But, for those whose minds are open to the possibility that God does work in mysterious ways, it will please you to look into the significance of the number "9" and "999".  Elvis/Jesse himself stated that "There are no coincidences.  Everything has a meaning."

Here is an excerpt from my page devoted to Numerology in which one may see the significance of the number "9's" in Elvis/Jesse's life:

When he and I were first beginning our contact, he had someone (from his pre August, 1977 life) call and ask me for some information about myself.  My birth date was one of the first things he wanted to know.  When I told this person my date of birth, he said "He's going to have fun with this".

Then when Jesse and I spoke, he told me that he is a #9 also.  This was something that I had not noticed up until the moment he told me that we shared the #9.  My birthday is the 9th month and the 27th day (equals a 9).  His birthday Jan. 8, 1935 also carries the #9 s.  1+8=9; 1+9+3+5 = 18; which reduces to 1+8 = 9.    Then the final total of all the digits in his birth date 1-8-1935 = 27 which reduces to 2+7 = 9.  So, he and I have the number 9 in common in our birth dates.

Below are two excerpts from "Cheiro's Book of Numbers" which has always been a favorite book of Elvis'/Jesse's.  In fact Elvis was so impressed with Cheiro's work and the man that Cheiro was that he once considered making a movie of Cheiro's life in which he would play the part of Cheiro.
I am showing these pages in order that each reader may see the significance and unusual properties of the number 9.

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: TIAI 8/8 or 8/9
August 09, 2010, 02:37:31 AM

I'm a bit confused, as the last post I get to see on Linda Hood's website is from August 6, 2010...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 03:13:35 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I'm a bit confused, as the last post I get to see on Linda Hood's website is from August 6, 2010...?

it's what I see too, Mo. Perhaps Linda has edited the page between the time TS redirected it and when we saw it. lilwendy must have seen the page earlier on and thankfully copied down the part about 999, which TS is referring to in the link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 03:35:23 AM
Quote from: "JukeBox"

it's what I see too, Mo. Perhaps Linda has edited the page between the time TS redirected it and when we saw it. lilwendy must have seen the page earlier on and thankfully copied down the part about 999, which TS is referring to in the link.

I can't find anything written on August 8, 2010 either! Why would Linda delete an update that she posted only yesterday?  Maybe she's in the process of editing it........??!! Either way, the focus of the redirect is "999"; I'm going to read the article now and just think about it for a while. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 04:16:33 AM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
Quote from: "JukeBox"

I can't find anything written on August 8, 2010 either! Why would Linda delete an update that she posted only yesterday?  Maybe she's in the process of editing it........??!! Either way, the focus of the redirect is "999"; I'm going to read the article now and just think about it for a while. :D

Mo & Jukebox - Just like you, the last post I get to see on Linda Hood's website is from the 6th August 2010. Let's see whether the 999 post reappears later today.
As part of my hoax education, I bought the Cheiro's book of number( ;) ); according to Cheiro the day of birth is the most important number, it is the birth number (Elvis birth number is 8 (The day of his birth).  Cheiro says that the numbers of day, month and year (of birth) should be regarded as separate and distinct and not added together.  This is interesting versus what can be read in the article from Linda Hood (9/8/10) that Lilwendy pasted.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

August 09, 2010, 04:20:17 AM
I too don't see that article anymore... :? Maybe that the focus is on 999.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Adi

August 09, 2010, 04:29:47 AM
Hmmmm.....ok that is weird. I checked this redirect much earlier today too and there definitely was a post about the 999 and Elvis etc dated 8th August 2010.

It is only now I go back and it has gone.

I think TS is letting us know something...................

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 8/9
August 09, 2010, 05:19:21 AM
Yep, it's gone.  I read it though shortuly after TS posted it.  Weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

curls

August 09, 2010, 06:11:05 AM
Forgive my ignorance but what is a 'jumpless pointer'?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 06:36:28 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Forgive my ignorance but what is a 'jumpless pointer'?

i believe it's used when you want to point to a certain thing in a web-page but there's no existing link to direct us to the exact paragraph/line/post... unlike the previous redirects where the links could point to a specific forum post amongst many posts on a single web-page. (hope i explained it correctly)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 09, 2010, 09:15:12 AM
In my opinion this redirect, and the fact that the article on Linda Hood's website was written yesterday and mysteriously disappeared shortly after the redirect, totally confirms the connection between Elvis/Jesse and MJ.

Since creating the Facebook page for ElvisAndMJ, (the intention of which was to bring more attention to ElvisAndMJ.com and TIAI update #6) I have read about and researched the circumstances of Elvis's "death".
As a result, I have thought for sometime now that TS is also connected to, or even could be Elvis/Jesse.

My reasons for this conclusion are (thinking for myself, connecting the dots....):

1. There are uncanny similarities between MJ Hoax and Elvis "death" ( he doesn't like to call it a hoax!)....too many to be coincidences.
2. In order to make the redirects and updates that he has, TS would need very detailed, inside knowledge of not only MJ's hoax but also Elvis's   "death".
3. Elvis/Jesse clearly has a deep understanding of the bible which features heavily in TS's posts.
4. Numerology plays a significant part in Elvis/Jesse's life and he trusts in and uses it to this day.
5. The introduction of Elvis into the MJ hoax in update #6.
6. Today's redirect is to an article on Linda Hood Sigmon's website. The article later disappeared, so in my opinion it was posted solely for the purpose of the redirect.....Linda Hood Sigmon is in regular contact with Elvis/Jesse.

Going back to the redirect, TS is clearly re-affirming the significance of "999" and I think the reason the article disappeared is to confirm that TS has links to both Elvis/Jesse and MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 09, 2010, 09:50:44 AM
It is rare that such publication is no longer as Elvis and Jesse said, TS wants people to stop thinking that this match has meaning. I think we agree on what it says on the redirection newoldfan today is the importance of 999.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 09, 2010, 09:52:16 AM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
In my opinion this redirect, and the fact that the article on Linda Hood's website was written yesterday and mysteriously disappeared shortly after the redirect, totally confirms the connection between Elvis/Jesse and MJ.

Since creating the Facebook page for ElvisAndMJ, (the intention of which was to bring more attention to ElvisAndMJ.com and TIAI update #6) I have read about and researched the circumstances of Elvis's "death".
As a result, I have thought for sometime now that TS is also connected to, or even could be Elvis/Jesse.

My reasons for this conclusion are (thinking for myself, connecting the dots....):

1. There are uncanny similarities between MJ Hoax and Elvis "death" ( he doesn't like to call it a hoax!)....too many to be coincidences.
2. In order to make the redirects and updates that he has, TS would need very detailed, inside knowledge of not only MJ's hoax but also Elvis's   "death".
3. Elvis/Jesse clearly has a deep understanding of the bible which features heavily in TS's posts.
4. Numerology plays a significant part in Elvis/Jesse's life and he trusts in and uses it to this day.
5. The introduction of Elvis into the MJ hoax in update #6.
6. Today's redirect is to an article on Linda Hood Sigmon's website. The article later disappeared, so in my opinion it was posted solely for the purpose of the redirect.....Linda Hood Sigmon is in regular contact with Elvis/Jesse.

Going back to the redirect, TS is clearly re-affirming the significance of "999" and I think the reason the article disappeared is to confirm that TS has links to both Elvis/Jesse and MJ.

Or maybe that Michael has direct connections with Jesse/Elvis and is giving the info to TS like TMZ is fed with a source having ties with Michael or maybe Michael himself... my point is that Michael is the source of information and is giving "orders" to his team...because TS being Jesse/Elvis  made me go hmmm :?  well maybe everything is possible. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 09, 2010, 10:17:53 AM
Quote from: "paula-c"
It is rare that such publication is no longer as Elvis and Jesse said, TS wants people to stop thinking that this match has meaning. I think we agree on what it says on the redirection newoldfan today is the importance of 999.

I agree that today's redirect is pointing out the importance of "999", but I disagree that TS wants people stop thinking that the connection between Elvis/Jesse and MJ has no meaning. I think he is trying to emphasise that connection. Otherwise, why would Linda Hood Sigmon post an article on the significance of "999" on 8 August and then remove it that same evening/night after TS has made his redirect and as soon as the redirect was posted on this forum? Surely, it's to show that TS has a direct influence over or contact with Linda Hood Sigmon and that Linda is willing to co-operate?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 09, 2010, 10:30:07 AM
newoldfan I agree with you, maybe I am not understood well, I talk about what Jesse and Elvis said, there are no coincidences in all this, everything has its meaning
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions