I don't know if this is anything talked about before or even if it's important (because I can't understand what they are saying) LOL. I know a lot of you are bilingual and I am calling on you to please interpret for me what is said below? I am including the website I found it on.

The reason I ask is this: I was looking at businesses the Jacksons are involved with and one of Jermaine's businesses (PJB Entertainment LLC), licensed in Nevada, lists a Pascaline Bongo as a managing member. I did a search on this person and if it's the same person she is a Gabonese politician. Her father, until his death in June 2009, was President. My question...why would a Gabonese politician be interested in being in business with Jermaine Jackson? There are also pictures of Michael with these people.

I also didn't know that Jermaine licensed two businesses early last year in Nevada in addition to the one he already had. So, he has HOBO Entertainment, LLC, Earthcare International Foundation, and PJB Entertainment LLC.

By the way, there is a new Michael Jackson International Foundation that was filed January 2010 in California (C3281958). It's listed as a Domestic Nonprofit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gonzague Saint Bris vient de publier un livre intitulé “Au Paradis avec Michael Jackson” dans lequel il évoque ses quelques moments passés aux côtés de MJ.

Il a récemment accordé une interview à TV Tours dans laquelle il évoque le voyage de Michael en Afrique et son projet de film “Retour à l’Eden” (cf. News du 22/06/2009) ainsi que sa passion pour la culture.

LIVRES | MJLegend : Le site des fans de Michael Jackson :

[...] de Michael en Afrique et son projet de film “Retour à l’Eden” (cf. News du 22/06/2009) ainsi que sa passion pour la [...]
Posted on: 11/May/2010@18:18
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You can use free google translator..by highlighting the page and then right clicking on the mouse...Cheers xoxox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
You can use free google translator..by highlighting the page and then right clicking on the mouse...Cheers xoxox

Thank you - I did not know that. I'll check it out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal