Serenitys_Dream

2009 VMA Occult Rituals Analysis
August 07, 2010, 11:48:09 AM
I have been working a series of videos analyzing the performances at the 2009 VMA's. So far I have 4 videos uploaded. I took a few weeks break from making videos as I found analyzing all of this very emotionally draining. I have gone back to them now and am just finishing up the analysis of Beyonce and Lady Gaga. These videos will be uploaded over the next few days. I will then have Jayz & Alicia Keys to complete (though it is started). I will end the analysis with Janet's performance, as I saved her for last, even though she performed first.This is because her performance was different than the rest.

Anyways, if your interested take a look at the videos.

[youtube:3dzqbsmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiPLxk4V3nE[/youtube:3dzqbsmw]

[youtube:3dzqbsmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD1OEkkSk5o[/youtube:3dzqbsmw]

[youtube:3dzqbsmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3RiPibMhA[/youtube:3dzqbsmw]

[youtube:3dzqbsmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWPNIYAlQ0o[/youtube:3dzqbsmw]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: 2009 VMA Occult Rituals Analysis
August 07, 2010, 05:17:24 PM
[youtube:3jbxyusw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjDfduJK5hc[/youtube:3jbxyusw]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 07, 2010, 06:02:14 PM
Thank you for posting these Serenitys_Dream. They are well researched and thought provoking. Looking forward to part 5 now! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 07, 2010, 06:38:11 PM
I had read about the symbolism behind the VMA and you went in deeper details. I really appreciated your videos thank you for bringing this on. I really feel sorry for these people they don't realize what they are doing. They have lost their souls forever. It really put me ill at ease again.

There can't be much more evidence to prove that these people, the Music Industry big heads worship Satan and his army. PĂ«ople who listen to this music and enjoy it are in reality giving power to Satan, this is what he wants to be worshipped. You know it's like the X Factor, the three X represents Satan and people who watch the show are giving power to Satan, the emotions, the energy triggered by the show gives more power to Satan. Like the prayer to the Devil  :o  so blatant and nobody finds it odd.

I didn't like Madonna's speech, what a hypocrite ! I was highly disturbed when she talked about Michael. I really didn't appreciate and as you well stated it's like "they" were happy of Michael's "death" by beginning the hommage with Thriller and the zombie character. But Michael is smarter than they ever could imagine and Thriller II will scare them to death, they are maybe even feeling threatened already. Praying God with all my heart to protect Michael and help us in our mission.

Also all this shows that the signs are more and more obvious. It's like for Lady Gaga I mean it couldn't be any clearer than that. The signs are too obvious, something is going on...

Waiting for the next videos. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

August 07, 2010, 09:43:19 PM
It has never been more evident for those that we have awakened from the lethargy of trivial and monotonous popular culture of the music industry, garbage that actually serves to induce depression and despair for which are light, while providing the bread and circus hypnotizing that remain paralysed by the Babylonian system.
Those who saw MTV for an hour, have probably had a feeling of dizziness, confusion, and disgust at the parade of the disease, idolatry and the worship of everything that is wrong in our society. The love of money, the evisceration of morality, the exaltation of the postmodern nihilism, attack on the family, normalization of the bizarre, the sick and the twisted.

1.Thanks Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Puff

August 08, 2010, 01:46:56 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 08, 2010, 02:15:38 AM
Quote from: "Puff"

My videos are more in-depth than Vigilant Citizens analysis as I have elaborated on things more than they did. They only looked a little at Madonna, focused on Pink and Lady Gaga (Gaga's analysis is incomplete), didn't really analyze Taylor Swift, Beyonce or Jayz. I have also discovered exactly what Lady Gaga was doing and that is an up-coming video plus other things. There never mentioned Buzz Aldrin, NASA and those connections either...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

August 08, 2010, 02:20:45 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

My videos are more in-depth than Vigilant Citizens analysis as I have elaborated on things more than they did. They only looked a little at Madonna, focused on Pink and Lady Gaga (Gaga analysis is incomplete), didn't really analyze Taylor Swift, Beyonce or Jayz. I have also discovered exactly what Lady Gaga was doing and that is an up-coming video plus other things. There never mentioned Buzz Aldrin and his connections either...

Did I lock your thread...? No... I just showed you that a thread already exists. that's all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 08, 2010, 02:27:40 AM

My videos are more in-depth than Vigilant Citizens analysis as I have elaborated on things more than they did. They only looked a little at Madonna, focused on Pink and Lady Gaga (Gaga analysis is incomplete), didn't really analyze Taylor Swift, Beyonce or Jayz. I have also discovered exactly what Lady Gaga was doing and that is an up-coming video plus other things. There never mentioned Buzz Aldrin and his connections either...

Did I lock your thread...? No... I just showed you that a thread already exists. that's all...

No but these are videos and not just a reposting of vigilant citizen. Though VC is one of the sources but definitely not the only one. I have been researching this for months. I also have a video on Janet's performance started which VC never mentioned either so I am not sure why you linked the post actually.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

August 08, 2010, 03:04:03 AM

No but these are videos and not just a reposting of vigilant citizen. Though VC is one of the sources but definitely not the only one. I have been researching this for months. I also have a video on Janet's performance started which VC never mentioned either so I am not sure why you linked the post actually.

Again... I showed you that the thread about 2009 VMA occult rituals already exists...

Souza started that thread with the VC's article BUT it doesn't mean that the whole thread should be only about that article.
You should post your videos there, because you posted a double thread about the same subject.
That's why I linked you this topic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 08, 2010, 03:16:26 AM

Again... I showed you that the thread about 2009 VMA occult rituals already exists...

Souza started that thread with the VC's article BUT it doesn't mean that the whole thread should be only about that article.
You should post your videos there, because you posted a double thread about the same subject.
That's why I linked you this topic.
ummm ok but I wasn't aware that the thread existed since it was posted in February and I only uploaded my videos a few days ago. Feel free to lock the thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 08, 2010, 04:10:08 AM
Very well done videos Serenitys_Dream as usual. :)  One thing kept going through my mind though. That's is that almost all those things could be said about our Michael Jackson. Numbers, colors, at home on stage, DID, checker floor, and here's one pic with the left breast exposed (sorry about the writing on the pic). And what about Janet's breast being exposed at the Superbowl and her involvement? [attachment=0:1vbn46ao]ggy-1[1].jpg[/attachment:1vbn46ao] Have you done any video on him escaping their grip? I know there's his video done that was banned, the Black Panther morph, where he trashes the Illuminati powers. It would appear to me (totally don't know) that there are 2 sides fighting each other in the entertainment industry. Who is on which side is not entirely clear. Somehow Michael has been allowed to produce TII, hopefully put out a new album of music this fall, and Nigel mentioned MJ's name 3 times off camera. This is really so confusing. Sometimes I think the Illuminati has planned this MJ death and resurrection, to be symbolical for their own evil agenda, otherwise how could MJ pull it all off. Do you know if TS addressed any thoughts of that? If he hasn't maybe that would be helpful. We've all come so far and so deep into Michael's life, but still nagging questions defy answers. All we know for sure is that we all love him very much, and have no doubt that he is a very good man, is alive and will come back in some manner. But how all the above fits in is a challenge. I'm just being honest. Is this ultimately part of the war in heaven between Michael the Archangel and the dragon, being played out on the world's stage? I trust in God who is sovereign and is fully in control. And God is LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 08, 2010, 04:36:36 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Very well done videos Serenitys_Dream as usual. :)  One thing kept going through my mind though. That's is that almost all those things could be said about our Michael Jackson. Numbers, colors, at home on stage, DID, checker floor, and here's one pic with the left breast exposed (sorry about the writing on the pic). And what about Janet's breast being exposed at the Superbowl and her involvement? [attachment=0:3sfbtbn2]ggy-1[1].jpg[/attachment:3sfbtbn2] Have you done any video on him escaping their grip? I know there's his video done that was banned, the Black Panther morph, where he trashes the Illuminati powers. It would appear to me (totally don't know) that there are 2 sides fighting each other in the entertainment industry. Who is on which side is not entirely clear. Somehow Michael has been allowed to produce TII, hopefully put out a new album of music this fall, and Nigel mentioned MJ's name 3 times off camera. This is really so confusing. Sometimes I think the Illuminati has planned this MJ death and resurrection, to be symbolical for their own evil agenda, otherwise how could MJ pull it all off. Do you know if TS addressed any thoughts of that? If he hasn't maybe that would be helpful. We've all come so far and so deep into Michael's life, but still nagging questions defy answers. All we know for sure is that we all love him very much, and have no doubt that he is a very good man, is alive and will come back in some manner. But how all the above fits in is a challenge. I'm just being honest. Is this ultimately part of the war in heaven between Michael the Archangel and the dragon, being played out on the world's stage? I trust in God who is sovereign and is fully in control. And God is LOVE.
The left breast exposure was part of the ceremony for initiation into Freemasonry. I am not aware that it is a symbol itself. As I have stated in the video all symbols have both a positive and a negative aspect to them. The same symbol is used for good as is bad, it depends on who is using it and for what reason.

Now with Michael, you must realize that he could never have had the exposure he did in the music industry, unless he played their game. If he had not done so, he would not have been able to reach out to so many people. He needed that exposure to get his message out there.

Once he was powerful enough in his own right, fans, financially, part ownership of Sony, the Beatles catalogue etc. he would have been able to loosen that hold on him. In my opinion, that is why Mottola refused to promote the "Invincible" album. It wasn't what the industry wanted him to put out there and they wanted control of him. The songs and music contained messages that went against what those in power want to be heard.

It also seems that Michael was using their own imagery against them and as I said everything has a dual meaning. This would have also resulted in the "conspiracy" we hear so much about. These powerful people feel that they created Michael, he wasn't doing what he was told, he was spreading a message of love, caring, peace, acceptance etc everything that they don't want. He needed to be removed permanently and here we are in this adventure with him.

From "Will You Be There"

Everyone's taking control of me
Seems that the world's
Got a role for me
I'm so confused
Will you show to me
You'll be there for me
And care enough to bear me

Hebrews 2 :18
For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Matthew 4

1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

(Save me)
Lead me
(Heal me and bathe me)
Lift me up, lift me up
(Softly you'll say to me)
(I will be there)
I will be there

(Lift me)
Hold me, yeah
(Lift me up slowly)
(Carry me boldly)
Yeah
(Show me you care)

Please don't forget that to be "lifted" is a reference to the crucification and death of Jesus. So maybe Michael also HAD to be LIFTED.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 08, 2010, 09:37:58 AM
[youtube:s1rpd93h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkMHfS7ehKM[/youtube:s1rpd93h]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 08, 2010, 11:32:27 PM
hey serenity dreams!!
thank you for all the videos..
ive been trying to watch all of your videos here and on youtube "playin catch up lol"
ive seen many of your post and replies to others and enjoy how your mind works and the information you bring to this site is just amazing!!..again thank you!..so im a lurker here and there lol...
back to the videos..i did watch the vma and was in shock at what i had seen esp when jack black said and did what he did and the audience went with it like it was no problem at all :shock: made me sick to see that..some of the other things you pointed out i didnt catch and they now make sense ..i have been learning about all this for about a few years now so its great that its getting more needed attn..
i just cant understand how in your face blunt in your face they are getting seems like they are not trying to hide it as much any longer..it scares me to think of these kids out there that wont have anyone to look up to "as a singer" or a person that does good not for the fame of it but kindness of there heart...anyways this is long so i will shut up again...
dont forget that sept 12th sunday is another vma...i wonder what all they will pull of this year??!!..
huggs n faith to you
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions