Elvis Returns- Notified by email?!
August 07, 2010, 04:59:04 AM
I just found this in my email box and really don't know what to think. Could this be what we have been waiting for? I will copy & paste just what I received, then comment just a little about the site.

Elvis returns
Friday, August 6, 2010 11:24 PM
"Richard Presser" <richard@the2012countdown.net>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Carol" <cjcntx@yahoo.com>

Dear Carol,

He was known as The King.

He took the country by storm, musically, but when he first started out, he started as a gospel singer.

Tomorrow he will tell you the story of his mission and what happened to pull him away from his mission.

Elvis is ready to return. He’ll tell you when he is coming and who he will be as he has already completed his plans.

Join us on BBS Radio on Saturday night (August 7th) at 9pm US Eastern time –http://www.bbsradio.com/bbc/the_messenger.php   .

By the way, did you know he gave Carolyn a section for Chaos Before Creation? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings, Joy, Love and Peace.

Richard Presser

For our perspective on 2012, see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For all of our products and services, go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For our karmic clearing and soul healing, go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why would Steve Fossett have a view on 2012? See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For Jeshua’s perspective, see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Copyright © 2010 Cosmic Connections (International) Ltd

This totally blew me away, as I have seen no mention of Elvis on this site. I have only read a few pages on the site, but one that caught my eye was this one

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Please look at the above link. It says "I Am Jeshua Returned, The Light Of The World"

("This Is It, Here i stand, I'm the Light of the World, I feel grand")

Under that title is a lovely picture. Above the pic it says JESHUA'S DNA, and below the pic this

"My DNA came to humanity through these means and you in the world now hold this DNA in your blood. Thus my DNA runs through your veins and I come now to enliven it." - Jeshua

Which reminds me of this MJ song lyric :-)

'Cause we're all the same
Yes, the blood inside me is inside of you
Now, tell me
Can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it

I don't know what to think of the email, it has me hopeful? Anyway, thought I'd share.

Much Love & Light,
TouchedByAnAngel

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Elvis Returns- Notified by email?!
August 07, 2010, 05:41:18 AM
Interesting, there will be a radio programme on   "Elvis Forever" 12 September I think presented by Chris Evans and Precilla Presley.  Link below

An yes agree about "Can you feel it" was listening to it whilst drving the other day, I had never noticed the phrase "all the colours of the world unite" before, just like Black or White.  Why did I never hear it that way before, must have been asleep, Im awakened now  :shock:

Where is all this going

;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2010, 06:03:58 AM
At this point IMO anything is possible.Michael has always been a brilliant man and if Elvis has been alive this whole time where there has been interaction between the two of them that no one else knew about then this could very well be a part of his plan.Go with your gut instincts,live by faith and watch as possibly even more similarities unfold...Gods blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2010, 06:46:11 AM
Quote from: "TouchedByAnAngel"
I just found this in my email box and really don't know what to think. Could this be what we have been waiting for? I will copy & paste just what I received, then comment just a little about the site.

Elvis returns
Friday, August 6, 2010 11:24 PM
"Richard Presser" <richard@the2012countdown.net>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"Carol" <cjcntx@yahoo.com>

Dear Carol,

He was known as The King.

He took the country by storm, musically, but when he first started out, he started as a gospel singer.

Tomorrow he will tell you the story of his mission and what happened to pull him away from his mission.

Elvis is ready to return. He’ll tell you when he is coming and who he will be as he has already completed his plans.

Join us on BBS Radio on Saturday night (August 7th) at 9pm US Eastern time –http://www.bbsradio.com/bbc/the_messenger.php   .

By the way, did you know he gave Carolyn a section for Chaos Before Creation? - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings, Joy, Love and Peace.

Richard Presser

For our perspective on 2012, see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For all of our products and services, go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For our karmic clearing and soul healing, go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why would Steve Fossett have a view on 2012? See You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For Jeshua’s perspective, see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Copyright © 2010 Cosmic Connections (International) Ltd

This totally blew me away, as I have seen no mention of Elvis on this site. I have only read a few pages on the site, but one that caught my eye was this one

Please look at the above link. It says "I Am Jeshua Returned, The Light Of The World"

("This Is It, Here i stand, I'm the Light of the World, I feel grand")

Under that title is a lovely picture. Above the pic it says JESHUA'S DNA, and below the pic this

"My DNA came to humanity through these means and you in the world now hold this DNA in your blood. Thus my DNA runs through your veins and I come now to enliven it." - Jeshua

Which reminds me of this MJ song lyric :-)

'Cause we're all the same
Yes, the blood inside me is inside of you
Now, tell me
Can you feel it, can you feel it, can you feel it

I don't know what to think of the email, it has me hopeful? Anyway, thought I'd share.

Much Love & Light,
TouchedByAnAngel

Wow....what a tangled web we are entwined in. I went to the site above in bold and this is what I find...The very first paragraph under "Why this book" is a comment about the same guy that all the hoopla is about at Forest Lawn...Yogananda!  :shock: What's going on? Oh...my aching head..Going back to my padded cell now! :) LOVE & Blessings to All :)

[center:2641wvdc]Why this book?[/center:2641wvdc]

"If Yogananda’s verse strikes a hidden chord of your heart; a child’s smile uplifts your soul; if you see profundity in an age-worn, wrinkled face – Chaos Before Creation is for you."

If you are mystified by the beauty of a ripening fruit; an awakening dawn; a sparkling dewdrop dancing on a fallen leaf – Chaos Before Creation is for you.

This book reveals ancient secrets for discovering total health and happiness now. It offers an avenue to deeper meaning in your life. The text will expand your understanding of the universe and help you BELIEVE in limitless possibilities.

Chaos Before Creation is the rarest of books. It transcends the limits of the mundane world to bring you wisdom from towering personalities of other times, as revealed to you by Carolyn Evers.

The contributors of this wisdom include Julius Caesar, Augustus Caesar, Mother Theresa, Kwan Yin, Fred Astaire, and Marilyn Monroe – to name just a few.

The contributors to this book collectively explore how humanity’s past has defined our present, and they tap into the wisdom of our past to lead humanity to a brighter future.

The author, Carolyn Evers, remembers many of her own past lifetimes, including a life as Julia, daughter of Julius Caesar. “Communicating across the veil is a skill I have used in many lifetimes,” says Ms. Evers. In this lifetime, her mission is to work with advanced souls on the other side to bring forth their wisdom in book form to help humanity navigate the upheavals and changes of our time.

Ms. Evers has dedicated this book to her son Shawn, who died over 20 years ago at the age of 16. She says of him:

“Shawn’s and my souls are twin flames who form strands of the same spiritual DNA. We have shared many lifetimes together, and I have been on so many incredible journeys with him as he holds back the streams of time so I can go into the spiritual realms and speak to the Ascended Masters and individuals from the past. This book is dedicated to him and my fondly cherished memories of all those past lifetimes together.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2010, 05:23:25 PM
I want to thank everybody who has read and responded to this thread. I agree that so much seems to be "entwined" like MJ_ForeverandAlways said. I had not clicked on the link where she found the connection to Paramahansa Yogananda. The original email I was sent had many links, and the one that has a quote from Paramahansa Yogananda is here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and the quote is as follows

I was a prisoner, carrying a heavy load of bones and flesh
But I have broken the chains of my muscle bound body.
The roaring, shouting torrent of life force
Moving through the heart into the body,
The beat and roar of the heart – all are gone.
Like a sacred hidden river
My life force flows in the gorges in my spine

Turning Backward, Sri Sri Paramahansa Yogananda

Paramahansa Yogananda was a famous Indian guru and yogi who died almost 60 years ago and his crypt happens to be inside the same mausoleum where MJ resides.

Besides this highly strange "coincidence" with Yogananda, I also still can't get over the email telling me that Elvis is going to return!

Join us on BBS Radio on Saturday night (August 7th) at 9pm US Eastern time – You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The link directly above is the one I guess that will have this revelation from Elvis. I'm definitely curious to hear what is said. I try to research everything and consider it before I dismiss it. I guess I only have a few hours till I can hear it. I hope others will also listen so we can compare notes.

Much Love & Light,
Carol aka TouchedbyAnAngel

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2010, 07:56:53 PM
If I have the time figured out right, this broadcast starts in under 10 minutes.

I think it will be on BBS Station 1 -- top left link

I hope it will be archived for those who miss it (Just in case it does offer something interesting)

Love & Light
Carol

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2010, 08:06:37 PM
is this lady trying to say that shes going to talk to elvis "from the other side"? like a seance??  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2010, 08:10:39 PM
im sorry...i really am trying to be open minded but i cant take this seriously...its a little wacky  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 07, 2010, 08:11:16 PM
Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
is this lady trying to say that shes going to talk to elvis "from the other side"? like a seance??  :?
That is what I thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 07, 2010, 08:23:05 PM
is there information somewhere that says elvis started out as a gospel singer? i know he loved gospel and his mother was religious (i think) and he often times worked with gospel quartets but i don't recall hearing this before.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 07, 2010, 08:49:19 PM
Did anyone listen to this? It seems recorded and a caller calls in and asks...if Elvis is with Michael or if he knew him well. And the guy that was I guess speaking for Elvis said...That yes indeed he knows Michael very well and has been in touch with him since he crossed over. And they share many things in common. Such as their music career and....then the tape cuts off! I'm not sure about this...will have to check it out some more.

LOVE & Blessings! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 07, 2010, 08:56:38 PM
I don't feel it.  And it's a different Archangel Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 07, 2010, 09:39:53 PM

In December 1976, Elvis requested that television evangelist Rex Humbard and his wife Maude Aimee meet with him backstage in Las Vegas in between sets. "Jesus is coming back really soon, isn't he, Rex?" Elvis said as he began quoting all kinds of Scriptures about the Second Coming. "It really shocked me that Elvis knew all of those Scriptures from the Old and New Testaments about the Lord's return," Humbard told me in an interview.

The prayers of Elvis's final days
"Elvis recommitted his life to Jesus Christ on that night," says Rick Stanley, Elvis's stepbrother. "Elvis knew the Lord. He was a modern day King David," he told me in an interview. Stanley believes that, like King David of the Bible, Presley was a man who pursued God, yet stumbled often into the sins of the flesh.

On the day before Presley died, Stanley told Elvis that a friend of his was telling him about Jesus and how she was praying for him. "Elvis Presley, at 42 years old, looked at me and said, 'Ricky, she's telling you the truth.' Then he said, 'People who talk to you about Jesus really care.' I talked with Elvis for a while … then left to run an errand." When he returned to Graceland, Elvis was dead.

On the night of his death, Elvis prayed, "Dear Lord, please show me a way. I'm tired and confused, and I need your help." A few minutes later, he looked at Stanley and said, "Rick, we should all begin to live for Christ." On the previous day, Stanley heard Elvis praying, "God, forgive me for my sins. Let…people…have compassion and understanding of the things I have done."
Elvis was not a saint, and no one knew that better than Presley himself. He was an enigma who touched a nerve in American culture. There is, of course, no one on the planet that can attract 70,000 fans to his gravesite to recognize the 25th anniversary of his death. While there, fans recited the Lord's Prayer, repeated the 23rd Psalm, and joined together in singing "How Great Thou Art."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2010, 09:47:29 PM

Elvis Presley's Gospel Dream
As a young child, the singer's love for music brought him to the front of his church choir, imagining a time he'd be on stage.

BY: Joe Moscheo

As many people know, Elvis Aaron Presley was born to Vernon and Gladys Presley in Tupelo, Mississippi, on January 8, 1935. He was the surviving twin; his brother, Jesse Garon, was stillborn. His parents brought him home to a two-room house barely four hundred square feet in size. His circumstances could hardly have been more humble, but he would remember and appreciate all his life the love he received from his family. His father was a hardworking man who stayed with his son throughout his life, supporting the pursuit of his dreams and, in later years, assisting with the financial oversight of his son's interests.

But it was with his mother that Elvis developed the deepest and most lasting of bonds. She kept constant watch over her son, walking him to and from school each day, even into his teenage years. He would never forget her devotion and her constancy. In many important ways, Gladys Presley's presence would make itself known throughout Elvis' life, often at moments when he was searching for guidance.

The Presleys were known to their Tupelo neighbors as a musical family. One of Elvis' earliest gifts was a guitar, purchased from a local hardware store. Residents of the small Mississippi town recall the Presleys sitting on the front porch of their small house in the evenings, singing. Sometimes, one or more of Elvis' uncles or aunts would come over and join in passing the time with music. Of course, no one in Tupelo at that time suspected they were listening to a voice that would become one of the most distinctive, well-known voices in American musical history.

The Presleys attended the First Assembly of God Church in East Tupelo, pastored by Reverend James Ballard, and later the First Assembly of God of Tupelo, where Reverend Rex Dyson was the minister; the three Presleys were baptized as members of this congregation. Gladys Presley would report that even as a toddler Elvis would squirm out of her lap and run down to the front of the church where the choir stood, watching them and imitating their voices and movements. A fifth-grade teacher once related that Elvis spontaneously demonstrated his musical talents, breaking into his own rendition of a then-popular song, "Old Shep." With her encouragement, he would repeat his performance for a talent contest at a state fair.

Picture this scene: Elvis Presley, probably no more than eight or ten years old, sits in the pews of the Assembly of God Church on a hot summer night in Tupelo. The windows of the church are open, and the women are working those cardboard funeral home fans for all they're worth. Elvis is squirming in his seat with excitement, because he has come, with his mom and dad, to a gospel singing by a real quartet, and he can hardly wait for the show to start. He has heard this quartet sing on the radio, and he can hardly believe he's about to see them in person.

A former neighbor, Janelle McComb, relates her memory of this squirmy kid: "We'd see him around town, see him at gospel singings, but...remember, back in those days, [we] weren't talking about the Elvis Presley that you see now....That was Gladys and Vernon's kid."

Most likely, the group got into town that morning, on their way to or from an all-night singing in Memphis. They went to the local radio station, a 500-watt setup broadcasting only during the daytime and barely reaching the city limits, and made a special pitch for tonight's performance at the church, telling everyone to be sure to attend, and "bring a friend." During the rest of the day, they set up their record racks in the church vestibule, rearranged the podium furniture, hefted the massive upright piano onto the platform, and went somewhere to rest for a little while, clean up, and change into their concert attire.

Finally, when Elvis thinks he can't wait another second, the preacher steps up on the podium. He welcomes everyone and, with the accompanist's help, leads the crowd in a few songs to get things started. Elvis sings out in his clear, child's voice, along with his mother and dad and everyone else. And then it's time for the main event.

"I'd like y'all to welcome these boys," the preacher says, nodding toward the five men sitting in the front pew, smiling and looking perfectly relaxed in their matching suits and ties. "They're going to do some of your favorite songs, and so I'm fixing to turn 'em loose on you now. Boys, get on up here."

The quartet takes the stage. Elvis drinks in the sight of them. Their hair is perfectly combed and the white handkerchiefs in the breast pockets of their coats look as clean and crisp as a brand new dollar bill. The piano player sits down and launches into a lively intro, his left hand loping up and down in octaves and his right hand banging out the chords. Elvis quickly recognizes the tune: "Jesus, Hold My Hand." The four singers are animated, smiling and gesturing to the crowd. Elvis feels as if they're singing every word just for him.

After they've sung for about a half hour or so, the quartet takes a break and the preacher comes back. "Now, folks, these boys agreed to come here and sing for whatever we'd give them, so right now we want to let them take a break while we take up a love offering. Gas is expensive, folks-up to fifteen cents a gallon, the other day-so let's all do our part and help these boys out so they can keep on spreading the Gospel in song."

To young Elvis, these performers were heroes—his idols. In his young imagination, he could see himself standing onstage in a crisp, tailored suit, singing the songs he knew so well, entertaining people and living the life of a professional gospel singer. It was the first dream of his life, and one he never fully left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2010, 09:52:21 PM
Hello. Just wanted everyone to know that no, it wasn't a recording. It was indeed live. Also, my opinion only, is that the email is a solicitation. Most things on the site is for sale. Also, in order to recieve that email, one has to be signed up for their newsletters to recieve them. So, it's not random (unless it's forwarded)  Also my opinion, if anyone believes this man is actually channeling Elvis then they also believe that Michael has passed. The questions were "Is your (Elvis) ex son inlaw, Michael Jackson with you and  if you knew each other in a previous life.  Dr. Richard (or "Elvis") said he has been in touch and sees him  often since MJ passed over. And yes, we knew each other in a previous life. Well, what a damn small world it is!

It was me that called in. I was hearing all this hoopla about the email through Twitter. I had my doubts so I wanted to make sure by asking a question or two. It's funny to me how most people wanted to know but no one else called in, if they were able to. Please don't speculate. I feel it's no coinsidence that it's soon to be Elvis's death anniversary. Some people will prey on Elvis and MJ fans. Believe it or not, there are still some die hard King of Rock fans that still pray he's alive. Just like with MJ fans people will try to make a buck off our love & memories.

I, for one, believe with everything in me that Michael is living. Whether he comes back or not I just don't know. However, I believe Elvis passed is 1977.  So, with all that said if Dr. Richard did indeed channel Elvis then the beloved KOP is has crossed over too. And I don't believe that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions