Hi everyone,
I haven't share the following strange experience of mine here yet, as I don't know what to think of it. But maybe some of you can figure out why or how it happened.

A few months ago, when I made my video about Dave Dave different looks, and I wanted to capture photos from his weird MySpace video, a pyramid with an all-seeing eye appeared in it. I never saw this pyramid before or after, although I watched the very same video. As I was just capturing photos, I was quick enough to stop the video (even though I was quite surprised) and capture the pyramid I saw. I made a video about it, telling my thoughts about the oddness of the pyramid (it had the iStockphoto logo on it) and one of the picture DD made, etc.

Here is the link:
[youtube:29kbsf66]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbSidGnk8Q[/youtube:29kbsf66]
I don't know how to upload a video here... so feel free to do it if some of you are interested in the topic I wrote about. Thanks!
It doesn't work in some countries, because I used one of Michael's songs, but I just read somewhere that Souza or Mo wrote that there is a site where these videos can be watched...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have never spotted this before, well done for seeing it  8-)

If this is indeed in the original DD video, it is very appropriate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

DREAMSandTRUTH i would like to commend you for the wonderful work you have done.  Great investigation. I just want to know what color of eyes does Dave Dave have? I see blue green . In the bold and beautiful his eyes were brown. In LKL they were brown again. The youtube of Dave Dave the 3 eyes were blue green. So which color is it?  Brown or blue green?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope this helps...
[youtube:bsx478j3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbSidGnk8Q[/youtube:bsx478j3]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Believe 777"
I have never spotted this before, well done for seeing it  8-)

If this is indeed in the original DD video, it is very appropriate.
I saw it accidentally, when my computer didn't work well (it was overloaded).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Hope this helps...
[youtube:1qjkv03k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbSidGnk8Q[/youtube:1qjkv03k]
Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
DREAMSandTRUTH i would like to commend you for the wonderful work you have done.  Great investigation. I just want to know what color of eyes does Dave Dave have? I see blue green . In the bold and beautiful his eyes were brown. In LKL they were brown again. The youtube of Dave Dave the 3 eyes were blue green. So which color is it?  Brown or blue green?
I think we can see his real eye color on his childhood photos. It's light greenish brown, as I see.
But he likes to play with the color of his eyes, as on one of his MySpace photo he has one brown and one green... He is weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Here is the original vid. Can see it, but I will check it out later.

2 garbage cans by the way... ;)

[youtube:3t9293bp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPF7NCZlZg&feature=related[/youtube:3t9293bp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Here is the original vid. Can see it, but I will check it out later.

2 garbage cans by the way... ;)

[youtube:374jwt47]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVPF7NCZlZg&feature=related[/youtube:374jwt47]

Thanks Souza  ;)

I have watched this several times now as well as pausing and playing second by second but I cannot see this pyramid  :( .
What does strike me though is the middle eye looks extremely lizard-like on a few parts, ie, 03 seconds.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I have loaded the video, which I ripped from Dave Dave's MySpace back then, into Movie Maker, watched it frame by frame, and there is no all-seeing eye within a pyramid in it.

Maybe this eye appeared due to your computer having hick-ups, since you said your computer was really slow because you opened many programs.  They all-seeing eye image could have appeared on a website you had opened at the same time, and graphics do get mixed up in programs when your computer is overloaded.  

Another option is that someone ripped the video, for whatever reason edited the all-seeing eye in, put the video on youtube, and you happened to see that particular video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

Quote from: "*Mo*"

I have loaded the video, which I ripped from Dave Dave's MySpace back then, into Movie Maker, watched it frame by frame, and there is no all-seeing eye within a pyramid in it.

Maybe this eye appeared due to your computer having hick-ups, since you said your computer was really slow because you opened many programs.  They all-seeing eye image could have appeared on a website you had opened at the same time, and graphics do get mixed up in programs when your computer is overloaded.  

Another option is that someone ripped the video, for whatever reason edited the all-seeing eye in, put the video on youtube, and you happened to see that particular video.

I've watched it frame by frame too and there is no pyramid...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Illuminati is after Michael :( I feel so helpless Michael tried to warn us about them but we could care less as long as he made another album or went on tour I hope it's not too late for him and he made us wake up at the right time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Quote from: "*Mo*"

After I saw the pyramid, I checked on YouTube whether anyone else saw it too, and I found that "mjfilesdotcom" made a video about it.
He found the very same pyramid as I did. He stopped the original video at the time when the pyramid appeared to me too (when DD looks up), inserted the pyramid, and then he continued the video. He shows a bigger and brighter pyramid at the end of the video, but I guess it was put there by him. It's the same iStockphoto pyramid but not that transparent as the "original" one. Because what I saw (and he shows first) is a transparent version of the iStockphoto picture - this way DD's eye can be seen clearer.
I sent a private message through YouTube to "mjfilesdotcom" and asked him how he found the pyramid, but he hasn't answered.

I think this pyramid was hidden into the video with some kind of technique that shows the pyramid only if you watch/start to play the video at a certain time, or if your computer is slow, etc. Like such viruses which start to ruin your computer only if you use it on a certain date, as the Chernobyl Virus.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

"and you happened to see that particular video"
I found the pyramid in the video uploaded by BamSday, which I watched many times, and there was no pyramid there before and after that only time when it appeared.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions