suspicious mind

Re: TIAI 08/06
August 06, 2010, 09:33:07 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
or maybe we should pay attention to the stories that TMZ posts early today? or time dots??

Possible. This article stands out IMO, I guess Wyclef is on someone's shitlist. We all know they don't really like artists that become vocal...

[hr:1xmvjhpu]hr[/hr:1xmvjhpu]
Wyclef Rival - Haiti Presidential Run 'Not a Good Thing'
27 minutes ago by TMZ Staff  

Wyclef Jean has at least one critic who thinks his pursuit of the Haitian presidency is "not a good thing" -- and it happens to be a musical rival who sued the former Fugee just last year.

TMZ spoke to rapper MC Out Loud of the group Blahzay Blahzay -- who is currently locked in a legal war with Wyclef, claiming Jean illegally sampled part of Blahzay's 1995 hit "Danger" on the 2007 song "Welcome to the East."

Out Loud tells us he's concerned about Wyclef's jaunt into politics due to several allegedly shady dealings ... saying, "We call him Wy-theft ... so many foul business moves."

Out Loud also says of Wyclef's presidential hopes, "There's nothing wrong with the move if he can help  ... [color=#BF0000]but when artists enter the political arena, it's not a good thing.[/color]"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

any thoughts on exactly what that statement is supposed to mean. michael spent a fair amount of time around politcal people due to the aids work didn't he? maybe he learned things that someone didin't want him to share. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 06, 2010, 10:59:23 AM
or maybe we should pay attention to the stories that TMZ posts early today? or time dots??

Possible. This article stands out IMO, I guess Wyclef is on someone's shitlist. We all know they don't really like artists that become vocal...

[hr:3t9v6vjk]hr[/hr:3t9v6vjk]

Wyclef Jean has at least one critic who thinks his pursuit of the Haitian presidency is "not a good thing" -- and it happens to be a musical rival who sued the former Fugee just last year.

TMZ spoke to rapper MC Out Loud of the group Blahzay Blahzay -- who is currently locked in a legal war with Wyclef, claiming Jean illegally sampled part of Blahzay's 1995 hit "Danger" on the 2007 song "Welcome to the East."

Out Loud tells us he's concerned about Wyclef's jaunt into politics due to several allegedly shady dealings ... saying, "We call him Wy-theft ... so many foul business moves."

Out Loud also says of Wyclef's presidential hopes, "There's nothing wrong with the move if he can help  ...but when artists enter the political arena, it's not a good thing"

[youtube:3t9v6vjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVbTRHwhhEQ&feature=fvst[/youtube:3t9v6vjk]

I have always liked Wyclef.

I must say after reading what Andy posted above on the WWIII plans, I am ashamed to call myself American and Caucasian.  :?

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2010, 11:34:21 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

[hr:ih55mezg]hr[/hr:ih55mezg]

Out Loud also says of Wyclef's presidential hopes, "There's nothing wrong with the move if he can help  ... [color=#BF0000]but when artists enter the political arena, it's not a good thing.[/color]"

any thoughts on exactly what that statement is supposed to mean. michael spent a fair amount of time around politcal people due to the aids work didn't he? maybe he learned things that someone didin't want him to share. :?

like Marilyn Monroe
whose anniversary of death was yesterday ... ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E. you all[/size]

August 06, 2010, 02:52:47 PM
Before I add a comment, I need to preface my remark with the following.

1) I think Michael's messages via TMZ are similar to his messages in his songs, not complicated, repetitive, and easy to understand.

2) I believe that Michael is using TMZ to convey his messages to us because it's a very "warriorlike" thing to do. Use the weapon of your enemy who slayed you to defend yourself. Whoever wanted Michael taken down, used the tabloids to do it. Michael's only doing the same thing. There's a Japanese martial art called "akido" that explains this concept very well. But it's Biblical as well and found in every culture. There has never been another artist who was so stalked by the tabloids.

I think Michael is trying to tell us one of the reasons why someone may have wanted him gone or at least minimize his ability to influence. The following comment from the TMZ article "but when artists enter the political arena, it's not a good thing" echoes what Louis Farrakahn said shortly after Michael's death. I'm paraphrasing, but basically he said no one was interested in Michael until he became political.
( Don't have the time to cite the article it but it's available)

I think Michael had a wake up call politically. You can attempt to help people with money but as long as governments are corrupt, it's never a permanent solution. You can see the progression in his music. Yes, it was a message about love, but there were also messages about injustices and greed, etc. I understand why certain organizations would be threatened by him. His messages through his music were listened to, the words memorized and repeated over and over again. Repetition, repetition, repetition...a technique used by the best teachers. For me, this is an easy clue to understand. You just need to reread Farakhan and Sharpton.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2010, 04:09:24 PM
Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"

1) I think Michael's messages via TMZ are similar to his messages in his songs, not complicated, repetitive, and easy to understand.

2) I believe that Michael is using TMZ to convey his messages to us because it's a very "warriorlike" thing to do. Use the weapon of your enemy who slayed you to defend yourself. Whoever wanted Michael taken down, used the tabloids to do it. Michael's only doing the same thing. There's a Japanese martial art called "akido" that explains this concept very well. But it's Biblical as well and found in every culture. There has never been another artist who was so stalked by the tabloids.

I think Michael is trying to tell us one of the reasons why someone may have wanted him gone or at least minimize his ability to influence. The following comment from the TMZ article "but when artists enter the political arena, it's not a good thing" echoes what Louis Farrakahn said shortly after Michael's death. I'm paraphrasing, but basically he said no one was interested in Michael until he became political.

I think Michael had a wake up call politically. You can attempt to help people with money but as long as governments are corrupt, it's never a permanent solution. You can see the progression in his music. Yes, it was a message about love, but there were also messages about injustices and greed, etc. I understand why certain organizations would be threatened by him. His messages through his music were listened to, the words memorized and repeated over and over again. Repetition, repetition, repetition...a technique used by the best teachers. For me, this is an easy clue to understand. You just need to reread Farakhan and Sharpton.

Rita Hayworth... you have taken everything I have been discovering over the past 13 months and summarized it beautifully!  I literally got choked up reading this.  If I could hug you through the computer I would!  :D

In this post here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I was shamefully embarrassed that I missed MJ's messages that he has so simply and plainly stated right in his songs!

Regarding the tabloids, I was thinking that if it was me, and everything people knew about me was via the media, tabloids, etc., and I wanted to clear my name, deliver a message, etc. how would I do it?  Well maybe YouTube but how about using the very mode that tarnished my name?  The tabloids and media themselves!  I LOVE the reference to Aikido!

Regarding the political BS going on, I think this video provides a little insight to that as well as some other things.  Don't know if this is ALL accurate, AND I DO NOT BELIEVE MJ IS DEAD, however, it's conceivable.

[youtube:3rekmcaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyEQIE-P9nY[/youtube:3rekmcaw]

Regarding the corruption in governments I give you one last post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2010, 04:48:03 PM

this is exactly what i have been thinking all along. once you know the message everything else will fall in place and you will be able to see things clearly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 06, 2010, 05:30:30 PM

pretty much agree .but i think there could be a few surprises.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal