The man makes a very good point!

As we all know, a posthumous Michael Jackson is set to be released in November, and there's been a lot of discussion about whether or not the late singer's estate is taking things a little too far!

One such opponent is Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am, who collaborated with the King of Pop, and he explains:

"I don't think that should ever come out. That's bad. He was a perfectionist and he wouldn't have wanted it that way. How you gonna release Michael Jackson when Michael Jackson ain't here to bless it? Now that he is not part of the process, what are they doing? Why would you put a record out like that? Because he was a friend of mine, I just think that's disrespectful. What's wrong with what he already contributed to the world? You don't disrespect someone when they're gone. … How much can you suck from his energy? … Freaking parasites!"

We definitely understand where he's coming from! There is certainly a lot of demand for any music that Michael may have been working on, but we're not sure we're comfortable with it coming out without his blessing, either!

What do U think?? Is it wrong to release new Michael Jackson music without him being around to give his approval?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions