all4loveandbelieve

Yes what did America did to you!.. I read that MJ when he left from Neverland he wanted to move in Montreal, He said we were the only ones who did not judge him, and purchased his cd's without any questions. The only thing refrained him was the weather, we have winter, very cold, long winter. He wouldn't be able to live here if he is used to L>A> warm weather.  I also read that MJ was anti drugs. He spread it to everyone that drugs are not the answer. So how can he preach something but he does not follow it. We will never find the answer, until he comes out and say it, yes I was addicted to pain killers. Remember what ever we read it is not necessarily the truth, they embellish it so us readers will read and buy into it, and who gets rich the media. it could be that than yes he may have been taking pain killers because what he endured with the molestation  courts and his life was in a shamble. Now I am positive he did not die with overdose of propofol, nor pain killers, nor sleeping  pills this was a diversion so we think he is really dead.  We all know he is not dead. I am saying this story sounds true but also a fabricated story. This is my opinion, I may be wrong, as I may be right. I just wish MJ is fine and well where ever he is, he is very much missed. Love you MJ. Love and blessings to everyone.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Yes what did America did to you!.. I read that MJ when he left from Neverland he wanted to move in Montreal, He said we were the only ones who did not judge him, and purchased his cd's without any questions. The only thing refrained him was the weather, we have winter, very cold, long winter. He wouldn't be able to live here if he is used to L>A> warm weather.  I also read that MJ was anti drugs. He spread it to everyone that drugs are not the answer. So how can he preach something but he does not follow it. We will never find the answer, until he comes out and say it, yes I was addicted to pain killers. Remember what ever we read it is not necessarily the truth, they embellish it so us readers will read and buy into it, and who gets rich the media. it could be that than yes he may have been taking pain killers because what he endured with the molestation  courts and his life was in a shamble. Now I am positive he did not die with overdose of propofol, nor pain killers, nor sleeping  pills this was a diversion so we think he is really dead.  We all know he is not dead. I am saying this story sounds true but also a fabricated story. This is my opinion, I may be wrong, as I may be right. I just wish MJ is fine and well where ever he is, he is very much missed. Love you MJ. Love and blessings to everyone.

Maybe MJ didnt see prescription drugs as "drugs" - as they are prescribed by doctors and maybe he trusted the doctors.    

I think that was part of the problem..  he was against drugs, as in hard illegal drugs, but perhaps fell into a prescription drug addiction as he didnt see this as illegal or wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Remember too that's it's highly possible, maybe even certain, that there were people around him who were trying to ensure he DID become an addict, or at least appear so, to further distort the public's opinion of him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
He admitted to have problems with prescription drugs back then so it might as well be true but Idk

so why would he be in denial when it happened later?
Please eloborate. What do you mean when it happened later ? And how was he in denial ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sangre

Even anti-drugs people can become addicted. Just because you refuse to do or even try heroin or smoke pot does not mean you'll resist painkillers if you're in a lot of physical pain.

Anti-this or anti-that alone does not protect you. You might not realize you're walking into a trap, most likely you'll realize you're in trouble once you're already IN the trap, if you get what I'm saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Quote from: "Sangre"
Even anti-drugs people can become addicted. Just because you refuse to do or even try heroin or smoke pot does not mean you'll resist painkillers if you're in a lot of physical pain.

Anti-this or anti-that alone does not protect you. You might not realize you're walking into a trap, most likely you'll realize you're in trouble once you're already IN the trap, if you get what I'm saying.

Exactly..  he wasnt using prescription drugs to get high or to abuse them..  he was using them to manage pain and then when the Jordy allegations hit, i think he may have become dependent on them to manage his emotional pain too..   and by then he was addicted and it was too late.

I blame the doctors for prescribing them in the first place.  Anything for money!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

You are right I don't see michael as a drug addict as he was not going for the high he was trying to numb the pain of what the cruel world was throwing at him  as all he wanted to do was help people and the creatures of the world it must have been unbearable pain for him this plays on my mind so much
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

He admitted to have problems with prescription drugs back then so it might as well be true but Idk

so why would he be in denial when it happened later?
Please eloborate. What do you mean when it happened later ? And how was he in denial ?

ok maybe i misunderstood but i thought that maybe janet was telling that they tried intervention more recently and he was in denial.

another thing that i don't get is that at the time this was supposed to have happened wasn't that around the same time as the oprah interview and didn't we also learn that he started seeing or communicating with lisa marie around that time also.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I think the intervention story some family members have been feeding the media is BS. I do not believe it. And I think the Oprah interview was held in 1992 and his drug dependecy issues started in 1993
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

suspicious mind

I think the intervention story some family members have been feeding the media is BS. I do not believe it. And I think the Oprah interview was held in 1992 and his drug dependecy issues started in 1993

feb. 10th 1993 i just went and checked.. as for the intervention stories think maybe they could have been about then and they are allowing people to presume that they are about now. or he may have had some other problem that they are illuding to.or they want to give the media enough rope to hang themselves.hehe for all anyone knows they may have just all felt that he was being overwhelmed with being a single parent.

it is interesting that someone brought up the possiblity that because the drugs were not of the illegal kind that michael might have considered them not to be a problem. this is from what i understand the same thing that was suggested about elvis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

feb. 10th 1993 i just went and checked.. as for the intervention stories think maybe they could have been about then and they are allowing people to presume that they are about now. or he may have had some other problem that they are illuding to.or they want to give the media enough rope to hang themselves.hehe for all anyone knows they may have just all felt that he was being overwhelmed with being a single parent.

it is interesting that someone brought up the possiblity that because the drugs were not of the illegal kind that michael might have considered them not to be a problem. this is from what i understand the same thing that was suggested about elvis.
In the first segment yes u might be right. But Michael thinking Propofol being an legal drug which somehow took away it's danger is not something I believe in either. I think he very well was aware of the effect and downside. Remember that unlike Demerol, Propofol is not a controlled substance which makes it easier to conduct a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

suspicious mind

In the first segment yes u might be right. But Michael thinking Propofol being an legal drug which somehow took away it's danger is not something I believe in either. I think he very well was aware of the effect and downside. Remember that unlike Demerol, Propofol is not a controlled substance which makes it easier to conduct a hoax.

i assumed they meant pain meds. the propfol is a horse of a different color.(sorry but the wizard of oz is my favorite movie of all time . keep it in the closet ;) )anyway about the propofol i guess you have missed it but there is no way in you know where i can believe this man was being put to sleep like this . i still say if it is true then he's been dead for a long time or he really no longer has a voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Long time as hours before the offical death annoucement or dead as in years? No longer has a voice? As in he is alive but is unable to preform? Or no longer in control? Lol just want to makes things clear  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

suspicious mind

i think in order for him not to die at some point from doing this he would have to be intubated. if he was intubated often i think there would most likely be vocal chord damage. jmo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i think in order for him not to die at some point from doing this he would have to be intubated. if he was intubated often i think there would most likely be vocal chord damage. jmo
oh..yeah that might be the case now. From doing what?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions