Serenitys_Dream

More Connections to Egypt
August 06, 2010, 02:39:01 AM
More New Michael Jackson Song Titles
New Michael Jackson musical song titles, all owned by the Estate.

11pm
Bottom Of My Heart
Butter Funk
Children's Hour
Green Hornet Groove - Green Man & Bees; both linked to Osiris
I Love You More
King Tutankhamun
Lovin You
Pajamas
Photographs
Photographs 2 (Instrumental)
Pray For Peace (Instrumental)
Shut Up And Dance.
That (Instrumental)
Think Twice (Instrumental)
Walk Away (Instrumental)
You Are There (Instrumental)

As well some loops and ideas of MJ from last year:
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #1.
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #3.
MJ / BB Orchestral Idea #2.
Brad Loop 3700
Brad Loop 3.3.7 MJ
Michael's Affirmation (Instrumental)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Affirmations- the act of affirming b : something affirmed : a positive assertion

Affirming
1 a : validate, confirm b : to state positively <he affirmed his innocence>
2 : to assert (as a judgment or decree) as valid or confirmed
3 : to express dedication to <affirm life>

Christian Affirmations?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

Re: More Connections to Egypt
August 06, 2010, 02:39:23 AM
Anthony Jackson
Michael's cousin

Aton
Aton or Aten the disk of the sun in ancient Egyptian mythology, and originally an aspect of Ra.
He became the focused upon deity of the arguably monolatristic, henotheistic, or even monistic religion of Atenism established by Amenhotep IV, who later took the name Akhenaten in worship and recognition of Aten. In his poem "Great Hymn to the Aten," Akhenaten praises Aten as the creator, and giver of life. Some scholers have speculated that Psalm 104 may have been influenced by this hymn.
The worship of Aten was eradicated by Horemheb possibly as a damnation of memory against Ay whom he replaced as pharoah.

Monism- is any philosophical view which holds that there is unity in a given field of inquiry, where this is not to be expected. Thus, some philosophers may hold that the universe  is really just one thing, despite its many appearances and diversities; or theology may support the view that there is one God, with many manifestations in different religions.

Earth Harmonics Benefit Music Tour to Heal the Ocean
Together as a team of human spirits and bodies heal the Ocean with music and rising our voices and funds to clean up and restore the Ocean!!  We are here to see the interest in this kind of Music benefit Tour!! We need your feedback and interest to accomplish a deed such as this!

Anthony Jackson /Santa Barbara,CA.  

[youtube:35awv6d9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDmTINnitwo[/youtube:35awv6d9]

Harmonics
Harmonics in music are notes which are produced in a special way. They are notes which are produced as part of the “harmonic series”.

In physics a harmonic is a wave which is added to the basic fundamental wave. In this article we are talking about sound waves, and we can understand it clearly by looking at the strings of a musical instrument.

When a violinist plays a note on a violin string the string starts to vibrate very fast. This vibration makes the air vibrate and the sound waves travel to our ear so that we can hear it. If the note was absolutely pure the string would move like a sine wave. Sine waves can only be made electronically and they sound very boring to us. The note played on the violin string makes the string vibrate in a very complicated way. There is the basic note (the fundamental), but added to that are lots of other little notes that all add up to a sound in a special way that tells us that it is a violin playing and not a clarinet or a human voice.

The higher the note the faster the string vibrates. An A above middle C (the violinist’s A string) vibrates at 440Hz (440 times per second). This is the “fundamental” or “first harmonic”. The second harmonic is vibrating twice as fast (ratio 2:1): 880Hz. This gives an A an octave higher. The third harmonic will give a ratio 3:2. This will be an E (an octave and a fifth above the fundamental). The higher the harmonic the quieter it is, but the ratio is always a whole number (not a fraction).

Every note that we hear on an instrument is really a combination of several notes or “harmonics”, even although we may not realize that we are hearing more than one note at a time. Play the lowest C on the piano. Now find the next C which is an octave higher. Press this key very slowly so that it does not sound and hold it down. While holding it down play the bottom C again making it loud and very short. The C that is being held silently will now sound. This is because the strings of that C are vibrating a little because it is a harmonic of the low C (they can vibrate because the damper is off the string while the note is being held down). The same can be done holding the next G down, then the next C, then the E. The higher the note the fainter (quieter) the harmonics become. The musical example below shows the notes of a harmonic series in musical notation.

Researcher believes he's found key that unlocks Egypt’s advanced scientific knowledge
By HOWARD FRANK September 28, 2008

A real secret message discovered by a local man among Egypt's ancient ruins could be stranger than the fictional stories we love involving Indiana Jones or "The DaVinci Code." East Stroudsburg-born Edward Nightingale says he has unraveled the most famous of ancient Egyptian riddles. And he believes his discovery has uncovered a collection of advanced mathematical principles that could change our understanding of matter and the universe.

But that's not all. Now, hold on to your seats. He also believes this information was intentionally embedded in the blueprint of the ancient ruins, for future generations to discover.

The mystery
Nightingale, who lives in Upper Mount Bethel Township in Northampton County, has studied the Giza plateau in Egypt for almost 20 years. He even traveled there with famed Egyptologist John Anthony West to study the ruins. The Giza plateau lies on the outskirts of Cairo and contains the Great Pyramid, the Great Sphinx and many other historically significant structures. A total of nine pyramids stand on the site. The construction and layout of the complex, about one square mile in area, has been the subject of scholarly study and adventurer exploits — think Indiana Jones — for centuries.

The most well-known of the mysteries is how the actual structures were built. The pyramids include massive blocks of granite and stone, machined to amazing tolerances, and too heavy to move without modern equipment. "There are 2.5 million blocks of stone in the Great Pyramid that cover 13 acres in the footprint and stands 480 feet tall, with blocks of granite in the interior that are up to 70 tons. They are machined to tolerances that you can't slip a dollar bill into," Nightingale said. "That tells me they (the builders) knew something we don't, because we sure can't do it. As a craftsperson, I had to figure out how they did that."

But the larger, greater mystery is why the pyramids and other structures are arranged the way they are. Is it haphazard? Surely not, since some of the elements, constructed in different dynasties, were in perfect alignment. There seems to have been some enduring plan.

Three pyramids dominate the Giza complex: the Great Pyramid, or Pyramid of Khufru, the Pyramid of Kahfre and the the Pyramid of Menkaure. The sides of all three pyramids are astronomically oriented to be north-south and east-west, within a small fraction of a degree. Quite a feat, considering the pyramids were built thousand of years ago. Researchers have been looking into this for centuries. There have been many theories over the years, but none have explained how to take into account all the architectural aspects of the plateau.

"Everybody who was studying this was using the Fibernachi series, and they were coming up with little snippets of what was occurring. But I wanted to allow an open mind without putting myself in that box," Nightingale said. (Fibonacci numbers are a series of figures built by adding the two prior numbers in the series, for example, 1,1,2,3,5,8.)

Other theories have been proposed. A fairly recent and now dominant one by researcher Robert Bauval suggested the arrangement of the three pyramids matched the Belt of Orion, three stars in the midsection of the Orion constellation. A shaft in one of the pyramids points to the spot in the sky Orion occupied thousands of years ago when the pyramid was built.

Enter Nightingale
Ed Nightingale was born at Pocono Hospital in East Stroudsburg but lived in Hope, N.J. "East Stroudsburg was our local hospital, the closest one to us," he said. A master wood-carver by trade, he creates architectural elements for high-end clientele. He's worked with Dennis Collier on projects for the National Marine Museum in Washington, D.C., and Trinity Church in New York City. Nightingale also did a project for singer/actor David Bowie.

Nightingale approached the design of the Giza complex as an architect would, by creating a drawing. The complexity of the site was apparent. "They had to have a pretty good plan," he said. To begin his journey to understanding, Nightingale back-engineered the site. "I examined it as an 'as-built blueprint,'" he said. With laser-accurate surveys, he applied his drafting and design skills. "As a craftsman, I've been a woodworker all my life, a fussy one at that. I had an interest that these things were placed here with an incredible accuracy that we can't even accomplish," he said. Nightingale works with geometric shapes when he plans a sculpture, and so he began to see geometrical relationships between elements in the plateau.

The Giza Template
Armed with a compass, ruler and an aerial photograph of the Giza plateau, Nightingale began to create an overlay, or template, for the complex. "As an artist, when I start a project I begin with three things. I establish a center line, a horizontal and a reference point," he said. Nightingale located the center point by drawing a line off the western face of the Great Pyramid and a bisecting line through the Pyramid of Kahfre.

After locating a center point, he drew a series of related circles and subdivisions, based on the location of a causeway at the site. Based on the simple proportions of a circle, he drew four, dividing the diameter by one-quarter, one-third and one-half, then divided these diameters and radiuses by factors of nine. He then drew lines through intersecting points of the circles and significant elements of the plateau. With four circles and seven lines, he was able to explain the position of all nine pyramids in the Giza plateau.

Nightingale expressed the proportions of the circles as 4, 3 and 2. The proportions were important, as they had other references in nature, Nightingale said. Among other things, 4-3-2 is the tuning of an "A" note in the musical scale of the ancients of that era. In music, the first three harmonics are produced at two, three and four times the original note's frequency. If you square 432, you arrive at the speed of light in miles per second. And when you square the speed of light, you get the basic component of Einstein's theory of the relationship between energy and matter.

Nightingale said the template describes more than just the two-dimensional layout of the plateau. His theory applies to the elevation plans of the complex as well. "The geometry explains the interiors of the pyramids, where objects like the sarcophagus are located using an elevation view." A sarcophagus is the case in where the mummy is placed at burial.

Important ramifications
Nightingale's quest goes back to the mid-1990s. "I had a 'life event' in 1996, and it was time to re-evaluate, look for the truth, what is really going on here," he said. Nightingale traveled to Egypt in 1997 with Egyptologist West. "I had a few ideas when I started. But I promised myself I'd look at what's really going on," he said.

West is known for his Emmy-winning 1993 NBC documentary with Charlton Heston called "The Mystery of the Sphinx." West showed evidence that the Great Sphinx is thousands of years older than conventionally thought. West discovered water erosion on the Sphinx. Rain capable of causing that kind of erosion stopped falling on the area thousands of years before the Sphinx was previously thought to have been built.

Nightingale presented his findings to West. "As Ed will have explained, I'm pretty well convinced that he's solved a major aspect of a puzzle that has intrigued and eluded dozens of ardent researchers for many decades: the geometry upon which the Giza plateau is based. This has many important ramifications/implications for ancient Egypt specifically but also for the history of the ancient world in general," West said.

When Nightingale realized the implications of his discovery, he was overwhelmed. "I spent months trying to decide what to do about it," he said.

Nature's sequence
Nightingale said his template doesn't just relate to Giza. He has applied it to other ancient ruins. And he said it provides a mathematical framework to describe things as diverse as the structure of spiral constellations, DNA and music. Nightingale used a nine-based system of numbers to divide the radius and diameters of his circles to determine his template. "That's how nature operates. The nine-based formula is more how nature assembles things," he said.

Nightingale found explanations of music in his theory. "There are sophisticated mathematics, musical proportions that are just stunning. harmonics if you want to call it that," he said. He also refers to his theory as a harmonic view of nature.

Later, Nightingale and another craftsman were commissioned to do some carvings for Pope Benedict XVI. That led him to study religious symbolism. He found his Giza Template explained the geometry of these symbols. He even applied it to the Great Seal of the United Sates, made famous in the movie "National Treasure." The template shows eerie alignments on both sides of the seal — as if the template predicts where objects are placed.

A secret message
So why was this information coded into the Giza plateau? "Ancient Egypt, the Greek and Roman empires, the Megalithic and Mesopotamian civilizations all collapsed, and their knowledge was lost," author and Egyptologist Walter Cruttenden of the Binary Research Institute said.

Nightingale asks what important items would a civilization want to preserve for future generations besides life? Knowledge, he answers. "Like Noah's Ark, they created a vessel to store knowledge. It has to last 10,000 years to be read. Since languages change over time, they had to encode it," he said. They would have had to use geometry, Nightingale said. "I think they are encoding science there," he said.

"They postulate straight-line type civilizations. Using that as a paradigm, everything that came earlier can't be as refined as what we have now, and everything in the future is going to improve. But obviously, if we look into the records, we see that that is not true," according to Brother Anandamoy, senior monk at the Self Realization Fellowship Order, headquartered in Los Angeles. He's served the order, founded by Paramahansa Yogananda, for 43 years.

Wood-carver dude
So how does a craftsman, with no formal training in physics or mathematics, develop such an astonishing premise?
It's happened before. Surfer dude Garrett Lisi, an American physicist, dropped out of academia to chase his love of sports. He moved to Maui, learned to windsurf, and worked on ideas that culminated with a precedent-setting theory of particle physics.

Lisi had something in common with Albert Einstein. They both began their quest in theoretical physics from outside the mainstream of the scientific community. The basis of Einstein's discoveries came while he worked as a Swiss patent official, not as an academic researcher. Nightingale believes academia forces mathematicians and physicists to think inside a box. New, outlandish theories could jeopardize tenure, government funding and stature. So they are not always encouraged.

Nightingale will present his theory, formally, at The Conference on Precession and Ancient Knowledge at the University of California at San Diego on Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 4-5. The conference includes some of the field's greatest experts. Nightingale wants his ideas out in the scientific community, subjected to peer review.

The geometry of the Giza template suggests other places for exploration on the plateau, according to Nightingale.
He plans to expand the application of his theory to other architectural mysteries that have baffled researchers. He's already begun on Stonehenge, which he said his theory explains, and is considering publishing a paper on that as well.

How did the ancients develop this advanced mathematical thinking? And how did they build the pyramids? Did they come from somewhere else? "I don't have the answer to that. I'm just showing you the blueprint," Nightingale said. "I think it was us, but I think we've forgotten some things. Humanity's legacy is right there, in stone, and we've been looking at it for thousands of years without noticing it. "I'm not discovering this. I'm just rediscovering what is there," he said.

Ultimately, if Nightingale's ideas are studied and verified by the scientific community, it could take years or even decades before they produce any technological advances. Still, the possibility of that is awe-inspiring. Asked about the potential enormity of his discovery, Nightingale said, "How do you think I feel? I'm just a woodcarver."

Abstract of Nightingale's paper
"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." ~ Albert Einstein

The geometry used in the layout of the Giza Plateau encompassing the nine pyramids, temples, causeways and Sphinx has been discovered. Based on the simple proportions of a circle, dividing the diameter by ¼, 1/3 and ½ then dividing these diameters and radii by factors of nine one is able to place and explain the geometrical reasons for proportion and placement of all elements. Assigning a factor of 1 to the Pyramid of Khafre, plotting out the geometry using AutoCAD in full scale, renders a circle diameter of 6,345 ft. or 1.2 miles. After plotting, then overlaying the geometry to aerial photographs and survey maps result in a near perfect match. The implications of this data will have an effect on many different areas of research and study. Musical proportions, sophisticated mathematics and a celestial clock may be found encoded in The Giza Template. If these studies are confirmed they should lead to a new approach to the Egyptian architectural and artistic accomplishment.

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe." Nicola Tesla

The HIStory Album CD booklet also contains the picture of a statue of Michael as Egyptian Pharaoh Khafre.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 06, 2010, 05:33:53 AM
Very interesting. Numbers have really a meaning, they're a key to many things.  I have always been intrigued by the Pyramids and the mystery surrounding their construction. We still have not all the answers and it's astonishing that with all the modern technologies we are not able to find out exactly.

The Pyramids can be linked to the story of Pharaoh in the Scriptures, who asked for a tower to be built for him in order to check/see if the God of Moses really existed (if I remember well).

In my belief Djinns are known to be able to steal some secrets from the Heavens (only what God allows and to test people). I then told myself that maybe they were helped by the Djinns who gave them the necessary information (stolen from Heaven) that enabled them to built these Pyramids...seems far-fetched I know it's not a very scientifical proof :lol: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 06, 2010, 09:07:04 AM
Oh wow...I just noticed Anthony Jackson.... we have that thread aboud the storyboard artist named Michael ANTHONY Jackson.  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MJonmind

August 06, 2010, 10:49:00 AM
The pyramids have always excited me, so full of mystery and seeming keys to unlock. So good topic!

Sarahli: The Pyramids can be linked to the story of Pharaoh in the Scriptures, who asked for a tower to be built for him in order to check/see if the God of Moses really existed (if I remember well).
Not in the Bible, but perhaps in Apocryphal writings, or are you referring to the Koran?

by jacilovesmichael » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:07 am Oh wow...I just noticed Anthony Jackson.... we have that thread aboud the storyboard artist named Michael ANTHONY Jackson.
Seems strange. He looks about 17, and could he be a cousin? Seems it should be more like a nephew age-wise, and he doesn't look old enough to be doing all the refined story-boarding, so maybe there's no connection there.

"They postulate straight-line type civilizations. Using that as a paradigm, everything that came earlier can't be as refined as what we have now, and everything in the future is going to improve. But obviously, if we look into the records, we see that that is not true," according to Brother Anandamoy, senior monk at the Self Realization Fellowship Order, headquartered in Los Angeles. He's served the order, founded by Paramahansa Yogananda, for 43 years.
Interesting connection to the Yogananda guy buried at Forest Lawn, and the commotion at MJ's crypt.

My 20 year old son is starting his 3rd year math at UofM (top of his class), and is nuts about it's relationship to the basic building blocks of the universe. He says everything is math. But math is greek to me, so I just take his word for it.

I've studied somewhat into Egypt and the pyramids, forgot so much, but just one little tidbit, I'll mention here now. One of the many mysteries involves the transporting and placing of the blocks of stone, many of which are several tons each, up steep slopes, from a quarry many miles away--an impossible feat even by today's standards.

"There are 2.5 million blocks of stone in the Great Pyramid that cover 13 acres in the footprint and stands 480 feet tall, with blocks of granite in the interior that are up to 70 tons. They are machined to tolerances that you can't slip a dollar bill into," Nightingale said.
Theories are theories and facts are things we observe and experience. Have you heard of the Coral Castle in Florida, built by Edward Leedskalmin (big tourist attraction). Some have called it a modern stone-henge and supernatural. I encourage you to expore the topic. Documented evidence he built this wonder--single-handedly with simple tools--and some special ancient knowledge.
He was quoted as saying he knew the secrets of the building of the pyramids, but didn't tell anyone and left no evidence of how he built his castle. No one knows how he could have built it, but there it stands defying logic. I'm convinced the pyramids were not built with the traditionally shown methods of rolling them, up ramps with hundreds of thousands of slaves.

Obviously we want to always be connecting to Michael with what we talk about here, so I would say Michael definately studied the topic, much deeper than just enjoying the art involved. It's one thing to love the history, math, science, art, even mystery/controversy surrounding the pyramids/pharoahs, etc. but it's another thing entirely to incorporate and weave yourself into the very fabric of the story--to imply that you are one of them. And I'm not just talking about dressing the part for creating a movie or a music video, etc. The extent of his knowledge we are only beginning to understand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 06, 2010, 10:56:52 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Seems strange. He looks about 17, and could he be a cousin? Seems it should be more like a nephew age-wise, and he doesn't look old enough to be doing all the refined story-boarding, so maybe there's no connection there.

Breaking Michael Jackson News - Copy of Michael Jackson Family Trust Publicly Revealed for First Time - Tuesday June 1, 2010
If Michael Jackson was not survived by his mother or any descendants, then after the 20% carved out for children's charities the balance was to be divided equally among three of Jackson's cousins - Levon Jackson, Elijah Jackson and Anthony Jackson - and three of his nephews (the children of Tito) - Taj Jackson, Taryll Jackson and T.J. Jackson. These shares were to be held in separate trusts in the same manner as provided for Jackson's descendants.

Who are Elijah, Levon and Anthony Jackson?
They are his cousins, not his nephews. They appeared in "Michael Jackson's Private Home Movies". None of Michael's siblings have children by those names. Taj, Tarylle, and T.J. are his nephews, Tito's sons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 06, 2010, 04:37:46 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
The pyramids have always excited me, so full of mystery and seeming keys to unlock. So good topic!

Sarahli: The Pyramids can be linked to the story of Pharaoh in the Scriptures, who asked for a tower to be built for him in order to check/see if the God of Moses really existed (if I remember well).
Not in the Bible, but perhaps in Apocryphal writings, or are you referring to the Koran?

Yes I was referring to the Quran (or Koran  :D ) but I don't remember which verses  :? . But the story is what I've summed up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal