Danny Oliver - 'MJ Timeless', Blackpool, UK
August 05, 2010, 02:15:45 PM
Guys, I just wanted to share some pics with you.  Last night me and a couple of my mates (life-long MJ fans) went to see a tribute show to Michael at The Globe Theatre, Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool, UK.

It's called 'MJ Timeless'. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It wasn't a huge production like West End or Broadway shows BUT it was brilliant!  Some of you in the UK may recall a girl-band from the 1990's called The Honeyz?  Well, Celena Cherry from that group was in the show along with an ace dance group called The Plague - I think they won that "Dance Like Michael Jackson" reality TV show, or they were in it.  There was also a dancer who is in the Streetdance 3D film.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some pics with you all.  Since going to watch this show last night I have been buzzing.  It's such an odd feeling - as though Michael is running through my veins!!!

They performed many of Michael's hits and the dance routines were spot on!!!  Danny is not an MJ double or look-a-like, he is an impersonator so I don't want to start a debate about whether or not he looks like Michael  ;)

By the way, some of you may recall the black jacket that Michael wore with the message to Bashir and the media on the back of it in large white letters????  Danny made that for Michael and gave it to him personally according to his Facebook page.

After the show, we got autographs and had our pictures taken with Danny and Celena!

It really was an awesome show and I want to go and see it again!

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Thanks for sharing.....looks like it must have been terrific fun!  
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

this is awsome.. wish i'd have know.. blackpool is within my reach!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lisap27"
this is awsome.. wish i'd have know.. blackpool is within my reach!!  ;)

The show is on until 5th Sept so you still have chance to go.  You can book tickets online from the link in my original post.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal