mumof3Topic starter

sorry back too red trouser guy tii
August 04, 2010, 06:10:48 PM
I just look and look and he he does not have the same elegance and gentle touches to his dance as the real michael or am i being cruel and why havent the dancers sliped up about any doubles i suppose they have had to sign something and in the end it will come out. but looking at this HD clip i just cant think that this is Michael in the red trousers when you can see the real Michael so clealy in the other part. Sorry if going over old ground and this needs to be deleated.

[youtube:3uuwiwyj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S6E9Cwsu6g[/youtube:3uuwiwyj]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: sorry back too red trouser guy tii
August 04, 2010, 06:45:08 PM
I just dont see that not being him. I dunno maybe im just be hard headed but i dont want to think he used doubles. When i watch TII i can see MJ in all those different costumes and doing all those moves. I really feel like all of those are him. Just my humble opinion.  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

August 04, 2010, 06:51:22 PM
For some reason, I have always felt that it was not Michael in the orange pants.  I am sure he did use doubles at some point because he was also working on the dome project at the same time or around the same time.  Also, in all the pictures that is shown in the cd as well as the siloette (? spelling) on the cover of the cd and dvd, the orange pants Michael was not in any of them.  
I have no hard evidence as to why I think this.  It is just a feeling that I have.
No need to apologize for going back over old material.  I feel that it is a great idea to go over old evidence because we could have missed something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 06:54:53 PM
I could be wrong and I apologize to the hilt to Michael if I am but I also feel that "orange pants guy" isn't Michael. If you pay close attention to him and to Michael in the black jeans, there is a height difference. "Orange pants" is taller. But nonetheless, I like "orange pants guy". He makes me laugh, in a good way. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3Topic starter

August 04, 2010, 07:04:19 PM
I think that orange pant guy is more muscular and he seems to dance a bit aggresively than michael. Michael is fluent and dances with grace that is my thoughts
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 07:05:10 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
For some reason, I have always felt that it was not Michael in the orange pants.  I am sure he did use doubles at some point because he was also working on the dome project at the same time or around the same time.  Also, in all the pictures that is shown in the cd as well as the siloette (? spelling) on the cover of the cd and dvd, the orange pants Michael was not in any of them.  
I have no hard evidence as to why I think this.  It is just a feeling that I have.
No need to apologize for going back over old material.  I feel that it is a great idea to go over old evidence because we could have missed something.

I keep remembering back to when I went to the movie theatre to see TII for the first time. I became distracted during the orange pant guy's performance. My mind easily wandered. But most of the other times my focus was on Michael - I was mesmerized. I later told my sister that I wasn't sure that was Michael because Michael has that way about him that holds my attention and orange pants guy didn't do that. He also moved slightly different. I even tried to talk myself into believing it was him later but I still have doubts. I apologize, Michael, if this really was you. I think this guy was just a fill in for rehearsals not the actual concert (if there really was supposed to be one).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 04, 2010, 07:09:42 PM
Oh gawd NOT this again

All Michael 100% always in TII

There is no "TII dude" like there is now "02 dude"

All Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

August 04, 2010, 07:11:28 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I keep remembering back to when I went to the movie theatre to see TII for the first time. I became distracted during the orange pant guy's performance. My mind easily wandered. But most of the other times my focus was on Michael - I was mesmerized. I later told my sister that I wasn't sure that was Michael because Michael has that way about him that holds my attention and orange pants guy didn't do that. He also moved slightly different. I even tried to talk myself into believing it was him later but I still have doubts. I apologize, Michael, if this really was you. I think this guy was just a fill in for rehearsals not the actual concert (if there really was supposed to be one).

I truly believe the COLOUR is distracting and very much affecting people's minds on to whether this is Michael or not
I can see how you can perhaps maybe look twice, three times, be unsure but the more you watch the more you will probably confuse yourself. If you have it in your head it isnt him i dont think you will change your mind
I for one always believed it was him. Never ever thought otherwise
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

August 04, 2010, 07:13:57 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Oh gawd NOT this again

All Michael 100% always in TII

There is no "TII dude" like there is now "02 dude"

All Michael

Sorry MJmakesmespeechless, but none of us here can be 100% sure about that fact. And I'm not talking about "O2 dude", I'm talking about TII. I have noticed height differences and only one thing explains that when they are wearing the "same shoes", so it's not the heel being taller making him appear taller in certain scenes. There is definitely a double in TII, if for nothing else but stand in purposes when Michael couldn't be there. But like I said, if I'm wrong in that, then I apologize to the hilt to Michael as he's the only one I would owe the apology.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 04, 2010, 07:21:44 PM
i can't get over thinking that often we are seeing a sequence of scenes shot with both doubles and michael and digitally put together as one smooth movement.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 04, 2010, 07:48:18 PM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I truly believe the COLOUR is distracting and very much affecting people's minds on to whether this is Michael or not
I can see how you can perhaps maybe look twice, three times, be unsure but the more you watch the more you will probably confuse yourself. If you have it in your head it isnt him i dont think you will change your mind
I for one always believed it was him. Never ever thought otherwise

I respect what you have to say but I am not confusing myself. It was my natural reaction the first time I saw that part of the film that keeps me thinking about it as it's so different than how I act when watching Michael any other time. And it's not the orange pants either. It's something slightly different than that. I believe it was a fill in for rehearsals when Michael couldn't be there. I believe most of the film was Michael but not this particular scene. It's okay that we don't agree. I don't think Michael minds the debate. Maybe he'll even tell us the truth one day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

August 04, 2010, 09:07:30 PM
During this long year I've learned that Michael is all about illusion.When I first went to see TII, I cringed every time orange pants danced. But now I feel pretty confident it's all Michael. He is acting when he's in the orange pants. And I believe he is enjoying tantelyzing and "torturing" us, all for LOVE! I could be wrong obviously. Just as 02 guy is MJ acting like a double too. It's subtle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 04, 2010, 09:16:56 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i can't get over thinking that often we are seeing a sequence of scenes shot with both doubles and michael and digitally put together as one smooth movement.
yes, I have thought about this as well. And this is what I believe about  the many Michaels in TII.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

August 04, 2010, 09:23:37 PM
Okay so he used doubles lets say for a second you guys aren't all crazy,  :twisted: lol, what does it prove... the double died..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 04, 2010, 09:28:35 PM
No. Only that you can't believe everything you hear and see. Not to take everything as truth at first glance. And that truth can be stranger than fiction. Some very powerful lessons to learn.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions