Sarahli

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I would say TS has a bias --towards MJ leaving clues that he's not dead but creatively orchestrating events, numbers, MJ and Elvis connection, and more like that. That's sort of how I take it. The $17,171 number is 77 and 111, which is interesting. And in the 1st page where the Realestalker article is posted,(lively writer!!) he mentions 12 fireplaces. So in addition to the 13 families of the Illuminati being buried with MJ the victor on top crypt (only symbolically), they're also being flushed down the toilet, and there are 12 power sources to light the way for the world to be changed positively (12 sons of Jacob and 12 disciples of Jesus).

Yes it makes sense.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

Suspicious mind, You Had this Ferieres Tom Parker:

"Colonel" Andrew Thomas " Tom " Parker (26 June 1909-21 January 1997) , born Andreas Cornelis ( Dries ) van Kuijk , was a Netherlands b. Entertainment employer known as the manager Elvis Presley . His management of Presley re-wrote the role of talent manager and was seen as central to the astonishing success of Presley's career. His management Presley re- wrote the role of talent manager and was seen as crucial to the astonishing success of Presley 's career . He displayed a ruthless devotion to his client's interests, took far more than the traditional 10 percent of his earnings (reaching up to 50 percent by the end of Presley's life), and piloted him to global super-stardom. Showed a ruthless devotion to the interests of his client, was much more than the traditional 10 percent of their earnings ( which reaches up to 50 percent by the end of Presley 's life ), and tested to global superstardom . Presley said of Parker: "I don't think I would have been very big with another man. Because he's a very smart man." [ 1 ] For many years Parker claimed to have been US-born, but it eventually emerged that he was born in Breda , Netherlands . Presley Parker said : "I do not think it would have been great with another man. Because it is a very intelligent man. " [1 ] For many years , Parker said she was born in the U.S. , but eventually it became clear who was born in Breda , Netherlands .

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I forgot, I was going to add this. Maybe MJ and Elvis have this in common, they have a list of things they want to do before they REALLY actually die. They're both terminally ill with the human aging process.

Plot Summary for
The Bucket List (2007) More at IMDbPro »
ad feedbackCorprate billionaire Edward Cole and working class mechanic Carter Chambers have nothing in common except for their terminal illnesses. While sharing a hospital room together, they decide to leave it and do all the things they have ever wanted to do before they die according to their bucket list. In the process, both of them heal each other, become unlikely friends, and ultimately find the joy in life. Written by r2k443

The quiet mechanic Carter Chambers is a man with a great general culture; has been married for forty-five years with his beloved wife Virginia and has two sons - one lawyer the other engineer - and a violinist daughter. The caustic and bitter billionaire Edward Cole owns many hospitals, has many divorces and one missing daughter. Following the policy of Edward, his hospital makes no exception giving a private room to him and he shares the same room as Carter. Along the days, they become close to each other and when Edward finds in the garbage the bucket list that Carter had prepared, listing all he wanted to do before dying, he includes his own items and invites Carter to a journey of friendship, discoveries and redemption. Written by Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Edward (a rich man) meets Carter, when they in hospital. They both live different lifestyles, but become friends when they bond because of their common terminal illnesses. They later come together to make a list of things they want to do before they: "kick the bucket" (a positive list, which makes life better). They both start to make changes in life, where they both learn from each other. Written by Jen Whitham.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

Quote from: "chappie"
Quote from: "JukeBox"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
The 17,171 square foot home on Carolwood Drive -- which includes 7 bedrooms, a 7-car garage, and 13 toilets -- was officially put up for sale on Monday

Glinda wrote:
How many tombs did the Jacksons buy?
13, and I just thought about it today, but the Illuminati are 13 families, I think it could be symbolical for killing the illuminati.

Every tomb needs a toilet....

A wet tomb is not a nice place....you dont want your laptop to get wet.... ;)

Chappie
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
OMG!  :o  :o
Read down the left side, it says "TS BIAS"

Bais means "influence in an unfair way"

So is TMZ trying to say TS influences us in an unfair way? I don't get it :|  

EDIT: Sorry, didn't know this was already pointed out. I should've looked through the comments first, :lol: I was excited about seeing that, so i posted my reply before reading the other comments haha! 8-)

I think it means prejudice in this case. Many people are opposing TS without having read his posts.

That makes more sense :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

beautiful home...
it seems like there are yellow flowers in each picture?!..
not sure if they are sunflowers or just yellow flowers..
hugg n keep the faith
suzz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Wish i had the bucks. It is stunning! I could so picture myself living there WITH Mj! :)
Ditto that and I think the furniture suits that house to a tee.  It's GORGEOUS inside, out!  I can see why Michael chose to live there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Grace

Best part of the article: 13 toilets.

Second best: "kicked the bucket" - I bet he did kick it and not only one time.

Third best: the link to the "death announcement" is followed by another link in that article:
"La Toya Races to her Brother's Side" and this gives yet a real "kick":

[attachment=0:f99ur7xn]LaToya races to her Brother 20090625.jpg[/attachment:f99ur7xn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Wish i had the bucks. It is stunning! I could so picture myself living there WITH Mj! :)
Ditto that and I think the furniture suits that house to a tee.  It's GORGEOUS inside, out!  I can see why Michael chose to live there.

If all ofMJs fans pooled together, and donated one dollar each, we could collectively afford to buy this place!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

If all ofMJs fans pooled together, and donated one dollar each, we could collectively afford to buy this place!  :D
I said the same thing about Neverland :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

Quote from: "paula-c"
Suspicious mind, You Had this Ferieres Tom Parker:

"Colonel" Andrew Thomas " Tom " Parker (26 June 1909-21 January 1997) , born Andreas Cornelis ( Dries ) van Kuijk , was a Netherlands b. Entertainment employer known as the manager Elvis Presley . His management of Presley re-wrote the role of talent manager and was seen as central to the astonishing success of Presley's career. His management Presley re- wrote the role of talent manager and was seen as crucial to the astonishing success of Presley 's career . He displayed a ruthless devotion to his client's interests, took far more than the traditional 10 percent of his earnings (reaching up to 50 percent by the end of Presley's life), and piloted him to global super-stardom. Showed a ruthless devotion to the interests of his client, was much more than the traditional 10 percent of their earnings ( which reaches up to 50 percent by the end of Presley 's life ), and tested to global superstardom . Presley said of Parker: "I don't think I would have been very big with another man. Because he's a very smart man." [ 1 ] For many years Parker claimed to have been US-born, but it eventually emerged that he was born in Breda , Netherlands . Presley Parker said : "I do not think it would have been great with another man. Because it is a very intelligent man. " [1 ] For many years , Parker said she was born in the U.S. , but eventually it became clear who was born in Breda , Netherlands .

yeah.i guess that is where i read it. did i also see something about a suit or something over how much of a cut of the money elvis made that he took?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal