Is TS really THAT out to lunch?
August 04, 2010, 02:15:42 AM
I just made a post summarizing everything I could muster from the redirects, TS's posts, etc.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Then I thought, well if people are still struggling with the validity of TS, then lets go directly to the source, lets see what Michael himself said in his songs.

The results of that thought is this post here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson Lyrics - The Messages in his Songs

You know it’s all great to have an amazing beat but when you lose the message, it’s so sad.
I can’t believe I listened to MJ’s songs for years, sang along, knew all the words, but somehow missed the MESSAGES.
Michael, I apologize for hearing your music, but not heeding the words.

BAD
Another Part of me
Mission is to see the truth through
We need to send out a major love

Man in the Mirror
If we want to make this world a better place we have to start by changing ourselves

Leave Me Alone
The tabloids/media misrepresenting Michael and hounding him… not giving him ANY space!

DANGEROUS
Jam
About the state of the world – loss of love, false prophets instilling fear and doom, conditioning by the system, not knowing right from wrong, confusion and contradictions.

Why You Wanna Trip on Me
About the focus being on him as a star when there are WAY more pressing matters like world hunger, illiteracy, incurable diseases, gang violence, homelessness, drug addiction, corruption, police brutality, street walkers.  He then asks what are we doing about it?

Heal the World
Making the world better for future generations. Find love in your heart, care about the people around you, be a joyful giver, start to really live, create a world with no fear, let God’s light shine through you.

Black or White
Needing to rid of racial prejudices… maybe even referring to the fact that it really doesn’t matter whether his own skin is black or white (due to vitiligo)

Will You Be There
Asking God or a friend if they will be there through all the ups and downs.  Everyone trying to gain control over him, they have a role they want to see him fill, he’s tugged every which way.

Keep the Faith
Be confident, don’t worry about what others say, believe in yourself, keep your eyes on the prize, never give up on love, always believe in the power for love to make things right, straighten out your life, be faithful.

HIStory disc 2
Scream
The system is full of injustice, schemes, lies, they sell souls, try to convince you you’re wrong, tell one sided stories and cause confusion, change the rules in the middle of the game, they kick you down and the pressure is too much.

They Don't Care About Us
The madness all around us like being a victim of police brutality, being dehumanized, having no rights, shamed, having your reputation tarnished, being trashed and bashed and looking to God to fulfill his promises of deliverance.

This Time Around
Someone wanted to control him, now they are on a mission to take him down, to use, abuse and falsely accuse him.

Earth Song
How we are abusing the earth, killing the animals and people who inhabit it.

D.S.
He was telling us about Tom Sneddon and what a cold man he is.  How he is probably part of the CIA, BSTA, or KKK

Money
How money is many people`s god.   They will  lie, spy, kill, die for it, even sell their soul to the devil. It could be the churchgoer, the government official, anyone who is corrupted.

Childhood
About how Michael lost his childhood and all the wonderment and magic that that time should have been filled with.

Tabloid Junkie
Our fascination with tabloids, media, and how we must NOT believe everything that is published.  How the media can use its power to destroy a person.  How people who want to expose government bodies and the corruption will be permanently silenced (JFK & grassy knoll, Marilyn Monroe & heroin), if we read it & buy it, we are feeding the beast.

2 Bad
Being targeted and people wanting to get their piece of him.

HIStory
About striving to make your mark in history and how people will try to take you down.  We have to move to higher ground, to come together across all the lands.  We view people in other countries as our brothers and not allow war and slaughter to occur.

INVINCIBLE
Privacy
The tabloids stalk him, take pictures, tell fabricated stories and sell confusion.  How much is too much when they go too far that it causes his friend to die trying to out run them.  All for what? He needs privacy.  

Cry
A truth is being hidden.  If we all band together we can make a difference.  We can change the world.  We just have to reach for the truth.

Threatened
Major ingredient for fear is the unknown.  They called MJ a monster.  I believe he is the monster that “they” should be threatened by.  What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION
On the Line  
There will be hard times. You gotta have faith, patience and believe.  Things will happen in due time.  If you don’t like what you see in the mirror, change. Don’t dwell in the past, look forward to your future. Act out of love and go for what you want.

We've Had Enough
Violent crimes are happening all over the world.  Survivors are left to question why?  We should leave the decisions of whether someone should live or die, taking a life, to God.   We, as a people, need to speak up!  We need to tell the government that we’ve had enough of this BS!

UNRELEASED?
Xscape
Again about the system being in control, electric eyes are everywhere, everyone knowing who he is, telling him what he can and cannot do, having no personal life, having people write lies about him, and just needing to find a place where he can clear his head and get away.

Shout
About how back asswards the world is today.  People spending money they don’t have to keep up with the Joneses, killing for fun, joining clubs that turn out to be gangs, no peace of mind, running the rat race, loss of spirituality and family values contributing to wars and corruption around the world, how we are asleep with clouded minds, deceived and complacent, believing in nothing… sign of the times, end is coming with no warning.  We must unite, turn darkness to light, and have love shine in our hearts.

So having read these things within MICHAEL’S OWN SONGS, does it sound much different from what we’ve seen in This is It, from what TS has pointed out via the TIAI redirects?  I don't think TS is as out to lunch as many of you would like to think...  ;)

Heed the message people!  Michael’s been trying to tell us this FOR YEARS!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

Re: Is TS really THAT out to lunch?
August 04, 2010, 02:58:13 AM
thank you lilwendy..  ;)  

that's why I love MJ songs so much, coz  his songs, lyrics have meaning..  and especially  now when he's not with us..  you can listen his songs and follow his thoughts and understand what is going on now, and why..  
it's amazing, like reading  old dairy, with future plans.. ^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

August 04, 2010, 04:21:53 AM
This is a very useful post, I think people should read it carefully..
These are messages from Michael himself. Someone can have doubts about TS or anyone else, but never have doubts about Michael's words!
Thank you lilwendy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It\'s all for Love.. L.O.V.E. <3

rasyte

August 04, 2010, 04:24:27 AM
you  said it very right francina_84 ...  no doubts if words comes from the first lips ^.^  from Michael's lips :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

August 04, 2010, 04:26:28 AM
Nice work lilwendy.....you're awesome ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 10:48:27 AM
I have felt this way for some time now, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ,glad to see people feel the same way I do! his lyrics have told us for so long,what is to come!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
August 04, 2010, 02:41:07 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Lilwendy!!! This is what I have been trying to get people to understand for so long! The only words we can truly take as "truth" are those words spoken by Michael's own lips! Everything else is "garbage!" Michael"s "lyrics" ARE "HIStory!" We have been given 2 paths to follow, The "truth" or the "fiction", it is really that simple. Michael's "message" has never wavered over the years, it's always been about "Love" and "Awareness" it is up to us which path we decide to follow! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 03:07:57 PM
:P Songs with meaning and depth! That's what Michael has always tried to do! And succeeded better than any other composer!
I love you, Michael genius!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

~Souza~

August 04, 2010, 03:13:10 PM
Oh but lilwendy, that's all just a 'coincidence' ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 05:05:56 PM
LilWendy wrote:
You know it’s all great to have an amazing beat but when you lose the message, it’s so sad.
I can’t believe I listened to MJ’s songs for years, sang along, knew all the words, but somehow missed the MESSAGES.

I believe that is so true for most fans, and a point of frustration for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

mehere

August 04, 2010, 05:38:42 PM
There's enough hard evidence out there by now to decide whether you believe or not.  Don't get distracted with the little things.  Look at the big picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2010, 12:11:03 AM
Very good post Lilwendy! I think this will help many believers and unbelievers in TS's intentions and message!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2010, 04:59:52 AM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
LilWendy wrote:

I believe that is so true for most fans, and a point of frustration for Michael.

Never a truer word spoken!  

I agree, it isnt until you actual "read" the lyrics the impact is amazing, I also new new the songs, but I didnt  hear the message until after he "was gone" truly you dont know what you have until it is taken away from you. I am so so ashamed to say this :oops:

But I get it lound and clear now, absolutely. Hope its not too late. :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

August 07, 2010, 05:59:44 AM
[youtube:29ze5ji1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7bhY9P3qYM[/youtube:29ze5ji1]

The message.
(Or its the hidden agenda from the "illuminati")
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2010, 07:53:30 AM
Quote from: "Glinda"
[youtube:oc8lgi53]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7bhY9P3qYM[/youtube:oc8lgi53]

The message.
(Or its the hidden agenda from the "illuminati")

:?:  :shock:

What are you suggesting?

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late