JudeTopic starter

From The Bottom Up!
August 03, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
This is where it has to begin

[youtube:2kh1q2py]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKBUN90-tZs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:2kh1q2py]

Peace to all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

ROFL

Re: From The Bottom Up!
August 04, 2010, 07:50:14 AM
Damnit these kind of things really piss me off!!!! aRgh!
Are these rencent events ?

Scary  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

JudeTopic starter

August 04, 2010, 10:30:48 AM
I don't think too recent. altho I'm not 100% sure, either way it's disturbing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Its her

August 05, 2010, 12:45:37 AM
Quote from: "Jude"
I don't think too recent. altho I'm not 100% sure, either way it's disturbing.

8-) Your find of a video is disturbing!  I hope uniforms everywhere receive the ominous TRUTH, before it's too late. Unfortunately, it is drilled into enlisted to rely on their TRAINING and not to overthink a situation...

To them: You all have NO IDEA, you could have switched sides in a heartbeat, and failed to detect this!! Are you PREPARED to regard your own loved ones as enemies of the state you so blindly trust?

In my American city, just in the last decade, someone had the bright idea to shake things up by holding a "May Day" celebration, complete with a U.N. flag displayed.

In my state, as probably in all states, we have cermonial and legal protocol going back to the state's inception. I don't remember a lot of it, but that, at no time is any flag of any sort to be flown ABOVE state colors EXCEPT The UNITED STATES flag. For days, in anticipation of the ceremonial day, citizens passing by City Hall (and, on the opposite side of that street, the seat of STATE government, the Capital building, were greeted with The U.N. flag flying on U.S. soil, over ALL standing goverment colors, as if the government had been usurped.  :?: But, all the time, the official word was, that it was simply for the celebration, and not to listen to the political whiners making it a big deal... :?

Remember the line in the Star Spangled Banner? "... OUR flag was STILL there...oh, say, DOES that star spangled banner YET wave? (o'er the land of the FREE and the home of the BRAVE??????)

Well, THIS simple, unofficial change in protocol, made people CRAZY. NO one handled it right. There were threats made. Demonstrations of protest. There was a subsequent proclamation made that the National (fully armed) Guard, and a detail of city police, would be encamped around city hall for the ceremonies on May Day, and protesters disturbing the day in ANY way (even with simple handpainted signs which can be read and recorded by the media), will be dealt with and prosecuted.

Whatever. Unless there is actual deadly force or shooting, it doesn't deter a real American from rightfully and peacefully objecting to wrongdoing...

Except, the mayor thought it would be a GREAT idea to ALSO invite some local school's 3rd grade class of CHILDREN, to stand between City Hall officials and the Guard, and sing something Springy. This announcement stunned and stopped everybody in their tracks. No one--even the most zealous stickler for Freedom wanted to see any singing children in the line of fire. And that...  

was that.

Now EVERY one here, knows how little it will take  :( to fly a second flag over Us, with NO colors on it at all.

All things like this are NOT just stubborn bad judgment or some power-drunk city government GOOFball, wanting his way. These incidents are tests to see how far the envelope can be pushed.

I knew one of the cops. He had NO clue he was on the wrong side that day. It was just his duty; his job. They are almost... :? mind controlled to DO THE JOB unquestioningly. Yeah, unquestioningly DISTURBING.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

August 10, 2010, 09:15:12 PM
Yes, these are recent events.  The police riot was dated 24 Sept. 2009.
SO DISTURBING!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions