No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Vaccine stres,! sons of a bitch, how do you let people know this, there are moments that happen so many things in which I believed, and I see these things, I feel I have lost hope, not knowing that is what I do. Now I feel so
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I wondering what will happen if we all say "NO".  My son is now 7, and I have not continued his vaccines since he was 4...I keep getting letters saying he is over due in having his 4yo jabs, but I keep refusing.  We have never had the free HIN1 vaccine, and any other vaccines for that matter...and this is before I even joined this forum.

I already had my suspicions about them.  Many children have ended up disabled after having the MMR needle, so I have been afraid to do it.........I'm I a bad parent??

The school still accepted him even though he is not up to date with his immunisation.???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

you know, forget about what you can get from your Dr.  Think about what you are already getting in your water...yup, you heard me...your water...they don't care about what you take or what they can give you because what your neighbor takes for depression, what your aunt across town takes for anxiety...you are already getting...when they take their meds and go to the bathroom, all those undigested meds and byproducts are being flushed down the toilet to the water treatment plant...ha ha, the good news, to who ever likes it this way, is the treatment they give to the sewer water doesn't effect these meds and the treated water goes right back into the cycle for us all to drink...drugs included.  Why do you think they tell you NOT to flush your old medicines down the toilet...they want you to be concerned with that when you are peeing and pooping it all out anyway....sorry to be so graphic...LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I wondering what will happen if we all say "NO".  My son is now 7, and I have not continued his vaccines since he was 4...I keep getting letters saying he is over due in having his 4yo jabs, but I keep refusing.  We have never had the free HIN1 vaccine, and any other vaccines for that matter...and this is before I even joined this forum.

I already had my suspicions about them.  Many children have ended up disabled after having the MMR needle, so I have been afraid to do it.........I'm I a bad parent??

The school still accepted him even though he is not up to date with his immunisation.???
we don't give our children flu shots of any kind and we do vaccinate them with thymarasol free vaccines. As long as the childhood injection they are giving to your child is THIMARASOL free, you are safe.  THIMARASOL is a preservative that has mercury and there are the same vaccines available without it.  If they don't have it on hand, you ask them to order you one without thimarasol and call you when it is in.  Check the paperwork that comes with the vaccine and make sure yourself that Thimerosal is not listed as an ingredient.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
You know, I've been afraid to do it because my son hates needles and is scared of blood..

Ironically, I am studying to be a Phlebotomist...A Blood Pathololgy Specimen Collector..

I will get onto it as soon as I can.  I remember 2 of the vaccines are oral anyway.

I will ask my doctor for the ones you suggested and thankyou very much for that great advice....Love and Peace to you.....xoxoxoxo

The water in Australia is not that bad yet....Most people are using water filters now, or buying filtered water to be sure...

Lead poisioning is even worse...alot of cheap toys are painted with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions