~Souza~

Re: Sony Removing Hoax Videos
August 03, 2010, 11:57:59 AM
Oh only in Germany! Most of our videos are blocked in Germany as well. I don't even bother to upload new ones in that case. German people can still watch your video if they use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 03, 2010, 12:23:09 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Oh only in Germany! Most of our videos are blocked in Germany as well. I don't even bother to upload new ones in that case. German people can still watch your video if they use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not just that, Sony has escalated 2 copyright claims against me, from the third party claim to full claims. One more and my account is closed. I can`t put a video up on this channel that even has a third party claim against it, because Sony can change it`s mind anytime and escalate that to a full copyright claim.

So for the videos that I can`t remove the content, I will put on another channel. That way I don`t have to re-upload ALL my videos if it that new account gets closed. I know which videos they are exactly and I can just open another channel and re-upload them again. Just in case there are any more escalations of claims by Sony.

We will play cat & mouse, hide-n-seek  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 12:16:56 PM
Hi Serenity Dreams,

try the "audio switch" on youtube to change the audio content. That is mainly what youtube is scanning the videos for, and the main reason SONY wants it to be deleted.
With the audio switch you need not upload all your videos again. And maybe you will find fitting tracks on the copyright-free music that is provided there.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions