*Mo*

Quote from: "Hazzely"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Well I will only say 1 thing about this:

And I still see no connection between Elvis and Michael!
How does THIS prove Elvis is alive and how does THIS prove it is related to Michael Jackson

(and yes I do know Eliza's story)

Elvis has a song where he mentions something about a final curtain, couldn't have they just got that from the there and called the DVD like that

I bet they even called it like that because of the publicity we gave them with all this EandMj thing and so many mentions to Elvis on a MJ forum.

Hazzely, have you ever read this thread?  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

After carefully reading it and watching all the videos I posted in it I am sure you will see lots of connections between Elvis and Mike.

That was actually the FIRST thread I read about Elvis

And you STILL see no connections between Elvis and Michael, even after they are spelled out..?  I'm sorry to say it, but now I understand why you keep posting about being against the whole Elvis and MJ thing... :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Didn't Michael say "Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel" ? :S
If I'm proved wrong then I'll be the first one to admit it but until then I am giving Eliza and Elvis the benefit of the doubt..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now please, read this!
What is the meaning of "THE FINAL CURTAIN"?

Are you prepared for the inevitable?
How do you want to be remembered?
What can you do about it?

The Final Curtain was a satirical concept that depicted the death care industry in an over-the-top and humorous way, hoping to provoking individuals to think about their feelings about life, death and burial in a new light -- before it's personally too late.
To Joey Skaggs, the death care industry is a giant corporate scam, exquisitely successful at commercializing death. Pre-need insurance, embalming services, open coffins, headstones, ground space, religious sanctity, and ancillary products are merchandized to con people into spending money under the premise that this is the right thing to do.

Amazing!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "mulherluxo"
Now please, read this!
What is the meaning of "THE FINAL CURTAIN"?

Are you prepared for the inevitable?
How do you want to be remembered?
What can you do about it?

The Final Curtain was a satirical concept that depicted the death care industry in an over-the-top and humorous way, hoping to provoking individuals to think about their feelings about life, death and burial in a new light -- before it's personally too late.
To Joey Skaggs, the death care industry is a giant corporate scam, exquisitely successful at commercializing death. Pre-need insurance, embalming services, open coffins, headstones, ground space, religious sanctity, and ancillary products are merchandized to con people into spending money under the premise that this is the right thing to do.

Amazing!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yes it was discussed here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

How does THIS prove Elvis is alive and how does THIS prove it is related to Michael Jackson

Elvis has a song where he mentions something about a final curtain, couldn't have they just got that from the there and called the DVD like that

I bet they even called it like that because of the publicity we gave them with all this EandMj thing and so many mentions to Elvis on a MJ forum.

No connection?
I really thought there was 1 big connection.
But I am not gonna tell you.... :D
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

Quote from: "chappie"

No connection?
Chappie

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I can't imagine what are you talking about...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Oh plz tell us !  :lol:  :lol:    coz I wont sleep tonight..  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

*Mo*

Quote from: "rasyte"

No connection?
Chappie

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I can't imagine what are you talking about...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Oh plz tell us !  :lol:  :lol:    coz I wont sleep tonight..  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'll give you a hit...a letter...it's an L  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

This is a great find. Elvis shirt (from 1977!) and the Mayan Calendar (2012)--this gives evidence to Michael's line in TII when he states that there are four more years (I suppose assuming that filming was begun in 2008 and not in 2009?).  The Final Curtain and MJ's speech at the 02--This Is the Final Curtain. Definitely not a coincidence. These are strange speech patterns that no one else used or uses. Also ties in with the film that came out shortly after MJ's "passing"--2012. How many clues do there have to be before people wake up?  MJ married Elvis' daughter!!  Elvis used to take LMP to see Michael when she was a little girl. So MJ probably even knew Elvis!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

The final curtain was mentioned in 'My Way' written by Paul Anka, who also co-wrote This Is It.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

The song, "My Way" was sung by Frank Sinatra and written by Paul Anka.  Elvis sung it as the closing song on the '68 Comeback Special.........

Just thoughts....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

To everyone trying to convince Hazzely that there's a connection between Michael and Elvis, think about this....it's not your problem whether someone fails to see a connection or not.  It's also not your job to convince them, they either see a connection or they don't after seeing whatever initial extensive research you've posted.  Respectfully, stop wasting your time.  YOU see a connection, I see a connection, and prolly 98% of the other people in this forum see a connection...don't sweat the small percentage that don't.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "CantGetEnoughMJ"
To everyone trying to convince Hazzely that there's a connection between Michael and Elvis, think about this....it's not your problem whether someone fails to see a connection or not.  It's also not your job to convince them, they either see a connection or they don't after seeing whatever initial extensive research you've posted.  Respectfully, stop wasting your time.  YOU see a connection, I see a connection, and prolly 98% of the other people in this forum see a connection...don't sweat the small percentage that don't.

Why because the people who didn't see a connection didn't speak up? I know many ppl who didn't say a thing about this because of different reasons, I think it's actually the opposite, there're more who don't support it, so not everyone is dumb as many of u might think because "we can't see a connection"
Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion and to voice it when necessary..we can have both negative and positive sides of the same story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Forever, http]

rasyte

No connection?
Chappie

hmmmm :D it's hard... :lol:  maybe   second letter is I  ???  or I'm wrong ??  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

*Mo*

No connection?
Chappie

hmmmm :D it's hard... :lol:  maybe   second letter is I  ???  or I'm wrong ??  :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

No connection?
Chappie

hehe  :lol:  :lol:   who is the best?? I am!!!  :lol:  :lol:   Mo and chappie  as well..  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions