Excellent BLOGS MUST READ !!! NEW INFO !!!
August 03, 2010, 03:20:15 PM
Hi Guys, just found a wonderful new site, chocked with information all about MJ and it offers many new
ideas tha were never discussed, here is the link ENJOY!!!!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Re: Excellent BLOGS MUST READ !!! NEW INFO !!!
August 03, 2010, 03:52:49 PM
Thankyou for posting have looked at the site and it looks good I had not seen the video of catherine out shopping the day after and that was quite a shock to see she looked so carefree and not at all upset I have had deaths in my fily and I could not do that so soon after a death I know everbody  is different

Thanks interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjkate

August 03, 2010, 07:57:34 PM
yes there is a whole thread about but I can't remember what it was called....maybe Katherine shopping at Target?? I know that people handle grief differently but it just doesn't make any sense to me...it was the very next day and she doesn't seem to have a care in the world. This was one of the things that made me think seriously that he hadn't died or he hadn't died yet or he had died significantly before this date. This was before the whole hoax thing had taken a hold of me....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

August 04, 2010, 05:51:39 PM
I am a mother, and God forbid, if I had a child who died, whatever the age your son is still a child in the mother`s eyes, I would have no energy to shop for sleeping bags. She had hired help, she could have send someone on her behalf to shop. If you see in the video she is surrounded by 2 body guards, so why didn`t they go, it does not take a genius to buy sleeping bags. So for I agree, she was not a grieving mother, MJ did not die. Hurray for that! LOVE and BLESSINGS to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 04, 2010, 10:55:44 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I am a mother, and God forbid, if I had a child who died, whatever the age your son is still a child in the mother`s eyes, I would have no energy to shop for sleeping bags. She had hired help, she could have send someone on her behalf to shop. If you see in the video she is surrounded by 2 body guards, so why didn`t they go, it does not take a genius to buy sleeping bags. So for I agree, she was not a grieving mother, MJ did not die. Hurray for that! LOVE and BLESSINGS to you all.
yes, you said it !!!!  MJ did not die and this was not a grieving mother who no doubt loved her son.  So where did she get the courage to face any public so soon after?  and a family that size, there is a shortage on bedding???   It was bizarre so maybe just another clue for us from our dear Michael, hee.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions