Sarahli

Supervision,

Thank you for your time to answer I appreciate the dialogue. You say that there is no proof that God exists but there are plenty of proofs all around you, your existence is a proof that God exists, the entire creation is a proof that God exists. The world, the universe is not here by meer chance. If you ask yourself the right questions you can only come to the conclusion that all this is part of a plan, that all this is the result of one single Intelligence. I really don't believe in the theory of Aliens who would have created us. This is just my deep belief.

I also want to tell you that I have not been teached anything regarding faith in God, it just came naturally and prior to reading any revelation. I don't believe in God because it is written in the Bible or the Torah or the Quran. I believe in God because of the Creation.

Man has twisted the word of God that's why people feel the need to look elsewhere and believe in something else but in reality believing in a superior intelligence is not far from believing in God. There are people who believe in the concept of "Nature" being a force, seems like people create their own beliefs because they suit better their standards but how do they know that it is not harming them in reality ? That's why God chose people among us, Prophets, to guide us. But men seem to never understand and always choose to disobey that's why so many civilizations have suddenly disappeared.

The sightings are real I'm ok with that but we don't see what it is exactly. I have seen the video and the lights in the sky but what is it ? It can be anything so why jump to the conclusion that these are Aliens. And why all the past secrecy to this sudden disclosure of documents and "proofs". It strangely fit the timing of the NWO agenda and you guys here are dismissing that it can be part of their plan. Really I don't want to look like the narrow-minded person or something but as I said I see it from another perspective and I'm still not convinced by what people have posted here.

I have never seen Demons for real and cannot show you a tangible proof (and hope I will never see one !) nor Angels (who can only appear to us in human shape) but I know that Demons exist because God tells so, because the Devil exists and that Demons are his descendants, because evil exists.
I believe in Angels because God tells us that they exist. I know these are not proofs but my faith in God is the reason for my belief in that and I don't need visible proofs. That's also why the Books are important.

Regarding visions and dreams I know that they can have some truths but there is also a part of subjectivity. I mean by that, that a vision is not a proof, and has only "value" if the vision finally comes true. I myself made significant dreams but I don't like to tell them because I never know if it's my imagination, my desires, etc...I don't dismiss your visions they really can have a meaning if correctly interpreted.

God bless you.  :D

Wanted to add this. If Aliens really exist and shown themselves it means that they are immortal because travelling the galaxy takes billions of years...how is it that some of them "died" when their spaceship crashed ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

rasyte

UFO ????  :twisted:  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

Sarahli

Quote from: "rasyte"
UFO ????  :twisted:  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I am sure there is a link between ET and Master Yoda, they look in the same direction... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
They both want to phone home...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

Quote from: "2good2btrue"

:|  :)  :P  :D  :mrgreen:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Supervision

y Sarahli ยป wrote... Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:51 am
Supervision,

Thank you for your time to answer I appreciate the dialogue. You say that there is no proof that God exists but there are plenty of proofs all around you, your existence is a proof that God exists, the entire creation is a proof that God exists.

Well now Sarahli..
Once again you do realize what you say here again is your own assessment of the situation. Right?
For one thing , I did not say that God does not exist...I said we have no proof of him per se..as for an example like we have actually saw him with our own eyes.
It is a big difference when we believe by faith in something or someone and actually have seen the real thing with our own eyes . Correct?
What you here are telling me of course is nothing new to me or or most people who believe in God ,and that he is the creator of all there is , just like I do by the way.

Did you not read where I said this whole question of the Aliens as our Creators if true,  is leading me into a crisis of sorts.because I also believe in God.just like yu do ??

But ..regardless of the fact , that I truly do believe in God or and Super Intelligence as being the Creator of all, I am intelligent enough to understand, that I am believing by faith and not by proof.
 And so is everyone else who believes in God. That includes you also.

Your argument as proof of God's existence, surely is not valid..since you are inferring your whole argument on your belief system only.
God is not a scientific concept.I am sure you do agree.

The world, the universe is not here by meer chance. If you ask yourself the right questions you can only come to the conclusion that all this is part of a plan, that all this is the result of one single Intelligence. I really don't believe in the theory of Aliens who would have created us. This is just my deep belief.
[/color]

Sarahili ,  Lots of people asked the " Right Question" and have come to a different conclusion than you and I have .
I am certain  you know about what our  scientist have been saying about our creation right?
 You have surely heard about Darwins Evolution Theory...?

here is a small excerpt about the theory..below.you can read further if interested.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Darwin's Theory of Evolution - The Premise
Darwin's Theory of Evolution is the widely held notion that all life is related and has descended from a common ancestor: the birds and the bananas, the fishes and the flowers -- all related. Darwin's general theory presumes the development of life from non-life and stresses a purely naturalistic (undirected) "descent with modification". That is, complex creatures evolve from more simplistic ancestors naturally over time. In a nutshell, as random genetic mutations occur within an organism's genetic code, the beneficial mutations are preserved because they aid survival -- a process known as "natural selection." These beneficial mutations are passed on to the next generation. Over time, beneficial mutations accumulate and the result is an entirely different organism (not just a variation of the original, but an entirely different creature).
Darwin's Theory of Evolution - Natural Selection
While Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a relatively young archetype, the evolutionary worldview itself is as old as antiquity. Ancient Greek philosophers such as Anaximander postulated the development of life from non-life and the evolutionary descent of man from animal. Charles Darwin simply brought something new to the old philosophy -- a plausible mechanism called "natural selection." Natural selection acts to preserve and accumulate minor advantageous genetic mutations.

So.Sarahili.our science already is saying that we came about spontaneously..

[quote][/quote]The world, the universe is not here by meer chance. If you ask yourself the right questions you can only come to the conclusion that all this is part of a plan, that all this is the result of one single Intelligence. I really don't believe in the theory of Aliens who would have created us. This is just my deep belief.
[/color]

that again is your own BELIEF..which is totally different than Proof . Science already is saying that the Universe came about through the BIG BAnG ..which does not assume a Prior i existence of anything such as a God, prior to that event. Again I will post a little excerpt about the Big Bang Theory..below..(read more if interested)

Big Bang
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to the Big Bang model, the Universe expanded from an extremely dense and hot state and continues to expand today. A common analogy explains that space itself is expanding, carrying galaxies with it, like raisins in a rising loaf of bread. The graphic scheme above is an artist's concept illustrating the expansion of a portion of a flat Universe.
The Big Bang is the prevailing cosmological theory of the early development of the universe. Cosmologists use the term Big Bang to refer to the idea that the universe was originally extremely hot and dense at some finite time in the past and has since cooled by expanding to the present diluted state and continues to expand today. The theory is supported by the most comprehensive and accurate explanations from current scientific evidence and observation.[1][2] According to the best available measurements as of 2010, the initial conditions occurred around 13.3 to 13.9 billion years ago.[3][

O. k. now , I hope you are able to see, if this Alien Created Humans should really pan out some kind of way, or these beings themselves show up here to tell us so, then that is what it will be.

Until then , you are free to believe what you choose to believe.

All are unproved Theories.
.God, Evolution, Big BanG, and Alien created Humans... :lol:  :lol:

[quote][/quote]Man has twisted the word of God that's why people feel the need to look elsewhere and believe in something else but in reality believing in a superior intelligence is not far from believing in God.
[/quote[/color]]

No one can twist the word of God, as you call it, when no one has seen God giving his Word for the words to be twisted or otherwise.
Sarahili...you really need to look into the history of Religions...and how they came to be established here on earth in all of the various of cultures of us humans.
You say, you believed in God even before anyone told you about him...but then you say..people twisted God s words.
What words you are talking about ...the words that are in the "HOly Books " right?
That could be the only thing you could possibly be talking about...cause if you have your own concept of God , outside of the established " Religions" then, of course you could not say to anyone whether they twisted God s word or Not. since you would not know what those Words were.
Correct??

there are people who believe in the concept of "Nature" being a force, seems like people create their own beliefs because they suit better their standards but how do they know that it is not harming them in reality ?
[/color]

Well, you do not know that your belief may be the correct one either...or that it may not harm you in some way later on down the road, i. e..if you die and were looking for heaven or God , and they may not be such a thing when you get there ..and say the Aliens would receive you and tell you what is what ..then what? :lol:  :lol:

That's why God chose people among us, Prophets, to guide us. But men seem to never understand and always choose to disobey that's why so many civilizations have suddenly disappeared.
[/color]

Well..this is going around around like a broken record. ..
If people have doubts about God's existence period , then , where is the validity of his Prophets and their guidance,.

..and what is it that you say  how so  many civilizations disappearing because of Disobedience.
Please..Sarhili..think this things over for a bit more...you are absolutely entitled to your beliefs and opinions about any subject..but...please do not try to present them as if they were infallible facts that everyone could see if only they asked the " Right Question" as you put it..
Peace..

The world, the universe is not here by meer chance. If you ask yourself the right questions you can only come to the conclusion that all this is part of a plan, that all this is the result of one single Intelligence. I really don't believe in the theory of Aliens who would have created us. This is just my deep belief.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Everybody can believe in what they want I'm sorry if I appeared too self-confident in my post regarding my belief it's really not what I wanted.

My aim is not to enter into an endless argument on whose right or wrong I don't claim that I have the utlimate truth and sorry again if it appeared so and I repeat eveybody can believe in what they want.

I don't feel like I'm blindly believing in God because if for some people the universe is not a proof for me it is, it's as simple as that and I repeat it is just my belief.

Faith is also a feeling, an impapable thing that cannot finally be considered as a proof that's ok. But God knows what's in the heart of people and this is just my belief.

I believe in God and consequently in the Holy Books and yes men has twisted the true religions because if they followed what God said the world would not be sick as it is today and everybody can make the difference between good and evil for the most part. But again this is just my belief.

Nobody can convince someone to believe or not in something, the quest for the truth is not as simple as it seems and it's a personal issue. But I know that one day we will definitely know what is the ultimate truth and again this is just my belief.

Lol I should have called this post "Just my belief"   :lol:

That's fine Supervision peace to you !!  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

Peace back to you Sarahli..it is all good..
and yes..you should have called it "Just my belief" :lol:  :lol:
and that would keep every one happy, and of course it goes without saying all of us are here to share Our points of view and yes our  BELIEF about certain subjects, without judgment and censorship.
will chat with you soon. :)
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions