mjboogieTopic starter

Peter Lopez
August 03, 2010, 07:58:56 AM
Hi! How is everyone my wonderful MJ family! I luv all of ya :) I have been thinking about Peter Lopez a lot latley in relation to this entire thing. I would like to know has anyone heard or researched or obtained any updated information pertaining to Peter? As far as the investigation? I always wondered how the investigation is going ya know? Looks like everything on this website has died down!! DAAANG I WISH SOMETHING BIG WOULD HAPPEN! Kinda bored :oops: I guess we will never know what Peter had to tell the world regarding MJ hugh? :( If Mj is alive I wonder what he thinks about Chandler and Peter. Your thoughts are welcome (if any) thanks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Peter Lopez
August 03, 2010, 12:36:44 PM
Sorry but who is Peter Lopez  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 12:47:43 PM
Quote from: "moyrum"
Sorry but who is Peter Lopez  :oops:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way..."

Puff

August 03, 2010, 12:53:59 PM
See here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 01:41:15 PM
I've been wondering why there has been so much silence surrounding this too. I did a little research and it appears by all accounts that it's being called a suicide. Very suspicious if you ask me. The wife and children are obviously upset in funeral photos so I don't think it's a hoax. Unlike the Jackson clan who were so calm and poised throughout the memorial. I hope that whomever is responsible does get caught and justice is served. It makes me think of the Craig Harvey comment too about 3 keeping a secret if two are dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 03, 2010, 05:17:09 PM
Hello!
This case is really strange.To much strange deaths now.We still dont know what or who killed this people:Heath Ledger,Anna Nicole Smith,Peter Lopez,Brittany Murphy,Michael Jackson,Evan Chandler and Corey Haim.Very strange "deaths " I have to say. :?
I had already put that video with Anna Nicole Smith and I still can't understand that affirmation of her that ONE DAY SHE WOKED UP IN A COMA,lol just like BRIAN OXMAN HAD SAID ABOUT MICHAEL THAT ONE DAY HE WILL WAKE UP DEAD.Whats' that supose to to mean??????????? It's some kind of sinister joke or what????  :x
If they know that Howard Stern is guilty of her death,why he is not in prison?????
And they still dont have the jury for the consphiracy drug trial ,but she is still dead for 3 years now????????
I was amazed to see Larry Birkhead at THIS IS IT premiere last year.WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HE DOING THERE??? WHAT IS HIS CONNECTION WITH MICHAEL JACKSON,that is my question????

Please just look on this article posted on yesterday on yahoo news,and tell me that I'm not crazy:  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?  :?
Please observe the connection with MICHAEL CASE. :shock:

Jury questioning begins in Anna Nicole Smith case
By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch, Ap Special Correspondent – Mon Aug 2, 5:07 pm ET
LOS ANGELES – Attorneys quizzed prospective jurors in the Anna Nicole Smith drug conspiracy case Monday, probing their views about psychiatry, prescription drugs and a separate case involving Michael Jackson's doctor.
Many panelists voiced strong feelings about doctors and prescription medications.

Under questioning by lawyer Ellyn Garafalo, who represents defendant Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, several said they had suffered from chronic pain and taken medications with varying results.

One man said he was ( who was? MICHAEL? :shock: ) in such agony with back pain that he would swallow 12 to 16 Tylenol pills at once.  :shock:

An issue in the case is whether Smith was prescribed too many drugs for pain by Kapoor and defendant Khristine Eroshevich, a psychiatrist.

One jury prospect said she was an avid fan of Smith's TV reality show and disliked defendant Howard Stern, the boyfriend-lawyer of Smith. The prospect felt Stern didn't do enough to help Smith with her drug problem.

"Can you put all that aside and give him a fair trial?" Stern's lawyer Steve Sadow asked.

"I've been asking myself that," she said. "To be honest, I have a strong opinion about him."

Almost all of the jury candidates raised their hands when Garafalo asked if they knew about the case of Dr. Conrad Murray, the personal physician of Jackson who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of the pop star.

Authorities say Murray provided Jackson with a mix of sedatives — including a powerful anesthetic that killed him.The jury prospects indicated the case against Murray would not affect their ability to be fair.

One prospect was asked about his written statement on a jury questionnaire that "the field of psychiatry is a fraud." He said that opinion was partially based on his religion, The Church of Scientology.

Attorney Bradley Brunon, who represents Eroshevich, noted that actor Tom Cruise, also a Scientologist, had spoken publicly against psychiatry and psychotropic drugs.

"Are your beliefs as strong as Mr. Cruise's?" Brunon asked the young man.

"He speaks out a lot, but yes, I guess I feel the same as Mr. Cruise," said the prospect, adding his belief might interfere with his ability to be fair to Eroshevich.

Kapoor, Eroshevich and Stern have pleaded not guilty to conspiring to get massive amounts of opiates and sedatives for Smith, a former Playboy model and reality television star. They are not charged with her 2007 overdose death in Florida.

Superior Court Judge Robert Perry hopes to seat a jury by Wednesday.

Here is another article posted today  on internet about Anna Nicome Smith.Please pay attention at the picture of the "WOMAN".  :?
For what I know this woman is not Anna,but  if I have to BELIEVE THE NEWS I would say yes,she is,lol.

Anna Nicole Smith Drug Conspiracy Case Has Jury Trouble
[attachment=0:ess3iusj]2f9303f48f684489b3c2d79bb74d3c80.jpg[/attachment:ess3iusj]
Former playboy model, Anna Nicole Smith,  who passed away in 2007 due to a drug overdose in Florida is still the center of a post-mortem controversy. The first day of jury selection in the durg conspiracy case came to a close with most of the jury candidates eliminated. Judge Robert Perry ended the session by ordering another round of registered voters into the room. And even after that, attorney challenges eliminated all but 60 people.Anna Nicole Smith's case doesn't look like it will be over any time soon...

Date Submitted: 8/3/2010 1:23 PM
Comments: 16
PostedBy: DimeWars Staff

Just one last credible news,lol. Its about Liz Taylor she is getting married,again THIS MONTH.I knew this is old news,and a fake one,from spring(if I remember well).But my mother told me yesterday that it was on our news,at Tv.
Here it the article about this on Yahoo news:

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE the news,NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!!!!  :roll:
LOVE YOU ALLLL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike