Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Re: New video about kids accounts!
August 02, 2010, 04:10:33 PM
Wasn't there a couple of YouTube videos with Paris and Blanket?  The one where she says something like, "....help me monkey...."  and the video of Blanket doing Star Wars moves.  How is it they could post those?  I have never done a video.  Can you post videos without really having an account?  Or did they borrow an account...blocked or not, kids will be kids.  Hate to think that way......
It's an interesting video....thanks for posting it here.

Blessings!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2010, 04:28:50 PM
If it´s "blocked" for them, like she says, and they´re not allowed to have accounts on internet platforms...those vids must have been leaked with permission.. From who? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You know, I´m serious, dude!" (Akon) LOL

August 02, 2010, 04:29:30 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Wasn't there a couple of YouTube videos with Paris and Blanket?  The one where she says something like, "....help me monkey...."  and the video of Blanket doing Star Wars moves.  How is it they could post those?  I have never done a video.  Can you post videos without really having an account?  Or did they borrow an account...blocked or not, kids will be kids.  Hate to think that way......
It's an interesting video....thanks for posting it here.

Blessings!

You can't post a video, unless you have an account.  ;)
Not sure if they borrowed a cousin's account or something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

August 02, 2010, 04:33:15 PM
There's an article stating that some fans hacked their computers at home and leaked the videos:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
YouTube Leak of Jackson’s Kids under ‘Legal Investigation’
May 17, 2010 at 08:43 am Comments (3)    

*Jermaine Jackson’s ex-wife is blaming a hacker for accessing the videos of Michael Jackson’s children Paris and Blanket and posting them on YouTube last week.

Alejandra Jackson, the ex-wife of Jermaine Jackson and mother of Jermajesty, Jaafar, Donte, Genevieve and Randy, Jr., tells People.com that she was dismayed when the videos, which also show her children, hit the Internet, and the matter is now under “legal investigation.”

“The recent release of personal videos of my children and the other grandchildren has been a terrible invasion of our family privacy,” she says. “My home computer was hacked into by an unknown source and this is currently under legal investigation.”

Alejandra’s family lives at the Jackson family estate in Encino, Calif., with Michael’s children and family matriarch Katherine. The videos, released anonymously over the past few months – most recently on Thursday – at times show the Jackson cousins at seemingly violent play, something Alejandra disputes.

“The people who have unlawfully released this material are trying to portray my kids as bad children,” she says. “They are not. In these videos, they are simply playing and pretending, like all kids do. My children and I feel horrible about this and sincerely hope the hackers will be stopped.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jackson Family Livid Over Leaked Blanket, Paris Vids
156 Comments
By Marc Schneider  Posted May 13th 2010 01:00PM
PRINT
EmailMore
Exclusive: The Jackson family knows all about the web cam videos on YouTube starring two of Michael Jackson's children, Paris and Blanket, and they want them taken down and the culprits who leaked them found. Reached by phone, Joe Jackson tells PopEater, "We don't know who [the hacker] was, but we're trying to find out." He says the family "doesn't want the videos on YouTube" and completely rules out any chance that Paris and Blanket put them up.

The bulk of the videos star 8-year-old Blanket -- acting out movie scenes, telling imaginative tales -- but two feature his sister Paris, 12. One video is of her simply saying, "Monkey, please help," while the other shows Paris lip-synching over an Omer Bhatti rap song.

In the room with Blanket is his cousin Donte, the adopted son of Randy Jackson. On his Twitter around the time the vids emerged, he said his "privacy is precious" and slams "others who live to violate."

Family matriarch Katherine Jackson recently arranged for Donte and his mother, Alejandra, along with several other cousins, to move out of the family compound. A family friend close to the situation tells us that the videos may have been recorded while they were all still living in the house. Alejandra has children with both Randy and Jermaine.

The source says the family is taking steps to have the videos removed.

According to the account owner of the KingOfPopKids YouTube channel, which posted many of the clips of Paris and Blanket, Jackson "fans" were responsible for hacking into their accounts online and posting the personal videos.

"Some 'fans' got into one family member account (Facebook and Photobucket) and posted them on the Web," the user told PopEater in an e-mail interview. "I have been told the account was public and then made private."

The user, who did not give a name, said he/she already removed one video after being contacted by Jackson family friend Omer Bahtti, and vowed to yank more if that's what the family wants.

"If they ask for the videos to be removed, we will surely respect their demand."

Over the course of their childhood, Michael kept his children's lives extremely private. Paris, Blanket and their older brother Prince were rarely seen in public, and on the rare occasion they were and could potentially be filmed or photographed, the singer covered their faces with masks or sheets. With the emergence of these videos -- coupled with the public appearances the children have made since their father's death -- those days are clearly gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

August 02, 2010, 04:34:41 PM
Well..  that pretty much proves to me who is responsible to leaking the videos onto that King of Pops Kids account.

Yeap.. Geneive and co.  Ive heard it was her that was responsible for this before, and that her father Randy is trying to shift and imply blame onto Omar when in fact it is his daughter doing this.

And this proves it...   as where else did this account get this video from?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 05:57:22 AM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Well..  that pretty much proves to me who is responsible to leaking the videos onto that King of Pops Kids account.

Yeap.. Geneive and co.  Ive heard it was her that was responsible for this before, and that her father Randy is trying to shift and imply blame onto Omar when in fact it is his daughter doing this.

The videos of Blanket most likely came from Donte, considering Blanket was sitting right next to him whiel recording them. Although, I think someone could have hacked his youtube or fb account & leaked them. As for Paris, I think she did that on her own somehow & maybe sent them to someone. They refer to Omer as "monkey", explaining the "monkey, please help". Genevieve doesn't seem like a bad person like that, if you watch the whole ustream in it's entirety, she, their cousin Cayla & Jaafar are recording a video for their fans & chatting when Paris walks in, they didn't tell her or ask her to come in. & while she is in the room with them, she keeps trying to be a part of it & keeps asking them to show her drawing, Genevieve was very reluctant to do it & never once showed Paris or said it was her in the room. She was protecting her, it was Paris who wanted to participate with her cousins. We haven't seen any videos of Prince, probably because he doesn't want to be seen or filmed, Blanket & Paris seem to enjoy making videos they think it's fun or funny. It's called being a kid & being normal. & if you're a kid & your older cousins whom you love & look up to are doing something fun of course you'd want to do it too. At least they're happy & having a good time with their cousins, which is what they're supposed to be doing. & maybe those videos of Blanket & Paris were leaked for a reason to SHOW that the kids are happy. I don't think it's fair to blame their cousins when we don't know the truth. All we can do is speculate & when you start stating speculation as fact, you're no better than the media. BTW I think we can come to the conclusion that the cousins aren't moving out - Media lie #1, Genevieve even said it herself on twitter that it was untrue & not to believe TMZ. & also she didn't even know about the rumors that Omer was "kicked out of the house" which she also said is UNTRUE, Media lie #2.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 06:18:38 AM
Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

The videos of Blanket most likely came from Donte, considering Blanket was sitting right next to him whiel recording them. Although, I think someone could have hacked his youtube or fb account & leaked them. As for Paris, I think she did that on her own somehow & maybe sent them to someone. They refer to Omer as "monkey", explaining the "monkey, please help". Genevieve doesn't seem like a bad person like that, if you watch the whole ustream in it's entirety, she, their cousin Cayla & Jaafar are recording a video for their fans & chatting when Paris walks in, they didn't tell her or ask her to come in. & while she is in the room with them, she keeps trying to be a part of it & keeps asking them to show her drawing, Genevieve was very reluctant to do it & never once showed Paris or said it was her in the room. She was protecting her, it was Paris who wanted to participate with her cousins. We haven't seen any videos of Prince, probably because he doesn't want to be seen or filmed, Blanket & Paris seem to enjoy making videos they think it's fun or funny. It's called being a kid & being normal. & if you're a kid & your older cousins whom you love & look up to are doing something fun of course you'd want to do it too. At least they're happy & having a good time with their cousins, which is what they're supposed to be doing. & maybe those videos of Blanket & Paris were leaked for a reason to SHOW that the kids are happy. I don't think it's fair to blame their cousins when we don't know the truth. All we can do is speculate & when you start stating speculation as fact, you're no better than the media. BTW I think we can come to the conclusion that the cousins aren't moving out - Media lie #1, Genevieve even said it herself on twitter that it was untrue & not to believe TMZ. & also she didn't even know about the rumors that Omer was "kicked out of the house" which she also said is UNTRUE, Media lie #2.

Actually, now that I listen again, I think when Genevieve is listing what PPB DON'T have, it's Prince talking, that's why Cayla smacks him & has that look on her face like, "shut up, you're not supposed to say anything!". They can't be sheltered forever, they are growing up. I think even MJ would have had a little bit of trouble with them as they grew up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 06:26:43 AM
What the? Now it says it's a private video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 01:32:16 PM
Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
If it´s "blocked" for them, like she says, and they´re not allowed to have accounts on internet platforms...those vids must have been leaked with permission.. From who? ;)
from michael ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

August 10, 2010, 07:08:00 PM
Paris was in the room with them in that video and she wanted to bad to talk to the fans.You cand see Genevieve telling her that she she can't go live ..
You can check on the internert.
She sings with them,she show us a drawng with her,the peace sign and a puppy toy or something like that

LE: but u already discussed this  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions