Re: Jermaine, Halima & Sushi
August 02, 2010, 05:33:51 PM
I think I found the radio interview.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  Ok, I've listened to the interview, seems legit.  Sorry for getting hyper.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2010, 06:55:53 PM
We had sushi on our cruise and it didnt involve raw fish. It was seaweed, rice, avocado and crab and HOT wasabi!! So maybe she isnt eating raw fish. Just an idea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

August 02, 2010, 07:03:37 PM
i'm proud 2 be a beLIEver. Always. Sushi hahaha. :mrgreen:  :D  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

August 02, 2010, 07:27:45 PM
Quote from: "Nakiska"
Well, I'm pregnant ( almost 3 months) and all of the doctors that I went to said that I cannot eat anything raw, including fish. So you are right, Souza. Raw food is bad for pregnant women.
we use sushi in the wrong way actually...I love sushi and ate it all the time I was pregnant...what I was really eating was sashimi rolls.  My favorite was california rolls or veggi rolls which have no uncooked fish.  There is even sushi with smoked salmon and fried salmon skin as well as vegan.  There is SO many varieties of sushi, you don't even have to touch the uncooked fish stuff to get full :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 03, 2010, 02:52:17 AM
I think this whole story is not about the ?pregnancy?..it seems to be more likely a clue towards where MJ might be hiding out all this time.......Medina and Mecca...Saudi Arabia......(many visions from fellow member) have distinct links to sheiks and desert, and pillars..etc.  Jermaine has always been the only one instructed to talk on behalf of the family, and is the biggest clue giver.. ;)

MJ grave has been covered by a black curtain-like structure just like the Mecca temple... Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.......xox
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

August 03, 2010, 04:22:37 AM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I think this whole story is not about the ?pregnancy?..it seems to be more likely a clue towards where MJ might be hiding out all this time.......Medina and Mecca...Saudi Arabia......(many visions from fellow member) have distinct links to sheiks and desert, and pillars..etc.  Jermaine has always been the only one instructed to talk on behalf of the family, and is the biggest clue giver.. ;)

MJ grave has been covered by a black curtain-like structure just like the Mecca temple... Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.......xox

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!! That's the point. I am happy that someone found that out and finally said that. Thank you 2good2btrue.
That was my thought at the very beginning when I found out about the hoax!!! I was asking myself: where could MJ hide from all the media eyes? And the answer was : The Middle East. I remember when he was in Bahrain walking around the streets without body guards because in the Arab World famous artists like MJ aren't necessarily that loved by Arabs. Arabs are simply not that obsessed with European or  American singers and Movie Stars. So IMO this could be the right place for him to hide as no one will follow him or chase him there. Then I tried to figure out in which Arab country he might be hiding, so I thought about UAE, Unied Arab Emirates, especially Dubai because this city is to be compared to an American city, it is very modern and it has a western life style. And I read once that Jermaine usually travels to Dubai for business reasons. And by the way it was mentioned in Souza's interview with Jennifer Batten, the guitarist who worked with Michael Jackson that the makeup artist Karen Faye who worked for MJ was never fired after his death and  that she headed to the Middle East. So one can ask himself why would his make-up artist go to the middle east and leave the USA?
The answer is simple!!!! Michael Jackson might be in the Middle East!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then the statement of Jermaine came out. Mecca and Medina!!!!
By the way no Moslims call their daughters Mecca or Medina. These are no girls names.
So the message is clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael Jackson might be in Saudi Arabia!!!!!
Take it or leave it!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

August 03, 2010, 05:19:18 AM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I know this is far out there ........but any chance they could be implying (with their twisted stories) that Michael has recently become a father to twin girls!?!?!?!?  I had always heard MJ wanted more children!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: As soon as I read "twin girls" I immediately thought of LMP!!!! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 03, 2010, 06:03:30 AM
diggyon .....welcome aboard the Emirates Airline....This has been my gut feeling from the beginning....and the longer the hoax is alive, then MJ will be in disguise doing whatever he wants to do without anyone noticing him....the kids as well.

The reason we have all these leaks of pictures of the children etc. is to throw the papparazzi off and buy MJ more time...play with them a little..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

August 03, 2010, 06:10:07 AM
diggyon .....welcome aboard the Emirates Airline....This has been my gut feeling from the beginning....and the longer the hoax is alive, then MJ will be in disguise doing whatever he wants to do without anyone noticing him....the kids as well.

The reason we have all these leaks of pictures of the children etc. is to throw the papparazzi off and buy MJ more time...play with them a little..

You're right 2good2btrue!!!!!!!!!!!

But  I still think that MJ is in the Middle East. Period!!!!

:ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

diggyon

August 03, 2010, 06:12:24 AM
Quote from: "diggyon"

You're right 2good2btrue!!!!!!!!!!!

But  I still think that MJ is in the Middle East. Period!!!!

:ugeek:

By the way, what is that Jackson Island on the picture you posted?? Does this place really exist?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 03, 2010, 06:54:10 AM
It is a proposed island to be made of Michael Jackson at Dubai............there are several designs...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also...
Jackson said his brother was not against converting to Islam. “All of his security became Muslims because he trusted Islam, because these are people who would lay their lives down and also who were trying to be the best kind of human beings they could possibly be not for Michael Jackson, for Allah,” he said.

“So having those people around, you knew that you would be protected because it is protection from God,” he added.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 08:30:37 AM
if this is true ,than the children havent seen their father since he went away right ?
 about the name Medina : there are people who call their daughter Medina .....but Mekka ? i am not sure  :o But i do agree about Michael beeing in the middle east somewhere  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 03, 2010, 10:17:43 AM
It is a proposed island to be made of Michael Jackson at Dubai............there are several designs...

Also...
Jackson said his brother was not against converting to Islam. “All of his security became Muslims because he trusted Islam, because these are people who would lay their lives down and also who were trying to be the best kind of human beings they could possibly be not for Michael Jackson, for Allah,” he said.

“So having those people around, you knew that you would be protected because it is protection from God,” he added.

Hey, during some years I considered working there....4 years ago I applied to work in Gulf Air  :lol:  :lol: I didn´t pass the physical tests  :lol: would that be a sign?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 03, 2010, 11:33:16 AM
Michael was in Bahrain and I think I saw a pic of him fully clothed in the veil outfit so nobody could really know it's MJ unless he starts moonwalking in the mall in Dubai if they play his music  :lol: hopefully he resists the urge to dance
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

August 03, 2010, 04:25:25 PM
EXCELLENT  diggyon &  2good2btrue

that what i think from day 1.

michael visited UAE in 2005 and then visited us (OMAN).   he loved the environment here. when he visited oman.. it was not published officaly at all.. was just rumors.... his visit was published after his so called (death!  :mrgreen:  )

he visited many many omani famlies and read about our culture and religion (islam)... the first thing he told his kinds when they arraived to oman ( welcome home kids!)... ( as per what i read in an article about MJ visit to oman!)... i can put the article for you.. but it's in arabic!  :oops:

michael was with no guard around him while he was here in oman.   we are not crazy about cilibrities like in amirica or europ.... but doesn't mean we don't like them!... no...  :roll:

now about michael island in dubai.... it's true... but i don't know if  they start to build it or not... i will ask my friends in uae!  :mrgreen:

allah bless all  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions