mjboogieTopic starter

Soooo Lonley
September 11, 2010, 04:35:28 PM
Hi I have been thinking a lot about MJ as I always am. But I know that we have all heard MJ saying that he is/was just about the lonliest person you would ever want to meet. I have also heard various people say it such as Latoya and also others. I would like to know do you all think that MJ was lonley for friends, family, ect or.....do you think he was lonley for romance, like a mate? I know we have heard the bodyguards say that he had girlfriends blah blah....but I am Not talking about a woman to smooch with or have sex with I am talking about someone that could accept him for who he was and not necessarily as Michael Jackson the celebrity. But a person with feelings and a Huge heart!  Someone that could actually have his heart and treat him the way he wanted to be treated, give him as many children as he desired, and also whom his kids would look to as a mother.  :( I mean I picture MJ tucking Prince, Paris, and Blanket into bed and then going upstairs to his Master Suite. Getting into his bed and crying his self to sleep because there is nobody on the other side of the bed to cuddle, discuss his day with, his fears, make love to, hold, pray with  u know? I wish more than anything that MJ would have found his love. I am just curious as to what you guys feel about this part of MJ's life? I know he had fame and money and many people around him that wasn't worth a fart (I am talking about the money grubbers) Read through my post carefully and I would like to know your thoughts. Thanks.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Soooo Lonley
September 11, 2010, 04:53:49 PM
I don't THINK he found the perfect woman, may be he did, I hope so.
Michael once said that he wanted a person for lifetime, that will give him pure love, and beautiful inside and he wasn't so much into sex, he needed someone to love him and treat his kids as her own kids. This is at least what I've heard him saying. He didn't like women who say : 'I need to do my toes' and stuff ...
He wanted to her to play hide and seek and climb trees, and most importantly to help to bring peace to the world, you know
I think he felt that a girl was like that he would marry her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

MashMike

September 11, 2010, 05:10:12 PM
According his driver and friend Michael had a woman whom he really loved for many years, but the driver kept her identity secret, he just said that it was an ordinary woman, havin' nothing to do with show-business
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

mumof3

September 11, 2010, 05:51:07 PM
And his body guard from the UK Matt said the same thing michael had a long term secret girlfriend that he knew about and it would be up to her if she came forward he said that on sky news just after his "death" matt was with him a lot isaw him there when he was in the UK with Uri
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sbuchanan

September 11, 2010, 09:55:27 PM
Quote from: "Miss-Zazi95"
Michael once said that he wanted a person for lifetime, that will give him pure love, and beautiful inside and he wasn't so much into sex, he needed someone to love him and treat his kids as her own kids. This is at least what I've heard him saying. He didn't like women who say : 'I need to do my toes' and stuff ...
He wanted to her to play hide and seek and climb trees, and most importantly to help to bring peace to the world, you know

really? because Lisa Presley was totally different :lol:

I don't think so, michael is not that innocent :?

He wasn't so much into sex, yet he said he enjoys sex? Umm, michael is human and man. And there's nothing wrong with sex. Plus his ex body guard said told a whole different story about his sex life. So please stop the asexual carp, he wasn't innocent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 11, 2010, 10:37:02 PM
jmo  but i am guessing lmp was not a prissy girl. she cleaned up nice (how could she not look at her father). and she was versed in all of the ways of the world ect. but just just couldn't get as deeply involved with other peoples children as michael did. plus there was ms. priizzy in the background whispering in her ear he's using you , he only wants your name ect. ect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 11, 2010, 11:39:45 PM
I think Michael not had the opportunity to know or find the right person, as millions of people, be they public or common. But it seems that he actually felt a little frustrated and sad because of that too! :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

September 12, 2010, 02:18:01 AM
I remember being quit suprised when Michael had admitted to being so lonley, then after alot of thought it did make sense as to why he would be, and it made me so sad for him. With his immense fame I believe that he could not really find someone, for many reasons. I have thought deeply about this for awhile, it would take a special women to be able to handle all the pressures of his world, people chasing you everywhere, having to watch everything you say, other women constantly trying to be in your position... I could not handle that, life has to be simple to be enjoyed. As much as I would like to say I would or could marry Michael in his former life, it is just not true.

I like life simple uncomplicated, when I watch videos of him being mobbed by everyone, I imagine myself being with him, and I would be very scared, it would make me cry. Michael at least now has a better chance of having a more simple life, but I have always wondered would he ever try to find or wait for the right women? If so, he would have to trust her with his life, that she would not tell anyone that she was with him. She would have to be someone that loved him unconditionley.  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2010, 10:00:02 AM
Quote from: "sbuchanan"
Quote from: "Miss-Zazi95"

really? because Lisa Presley was totally different :lol:

I don't think so, michael is not that innocent :?

He wasn't so much into sex, yet he said he enjoys sex? Umm, michael is human and man. And there's nothing wrong with sex. Plus his ex body guard said told a whole different story about his sex life. So please stop the asexual carp, he wasn't innocent.

I don't really know him. I just report what he has already said, Nothing more.
As long as we didn't spend time with him we can't say if he was innocent or not.  :|  I believe what he says, he knows himself more than anyone else. If he found a lady, good for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I need to be loved, I really do
Michael, would you like to be my friend, please ?
Join me on >>> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login =D

September 14, 2010, 08:30:39 PM
Michael needed a strong woman in his life, a woman who could handle the pressures of his fame.  He needed a woman whose love for him went beyond the mob of fans and the craziness that followed him.  He needed a woman who he could run to to escape the craziness, someone who he know he could have some kind of normalcy no matter how small it was.  A woman who could reassure him that no matter what her love for him went beyond everything else.  A woman who saw past his fame and fortune and the name but who looked at him and saw a wonderful, kind human being who just wanted to feel normal and to experience what alot of us take for granted.  To truly love and to be loved unconditionally.  I pray everyday to find someone like that to come into my life.  I had men who had money, who had name and stature who was willing to offer me the world but it all meant nothing to me because I felt nothing for them and I could not bring myself to force feelings that I didnt have just because of who they were or what they had.  I want love and to feel love and to give love thats it.  One thing I never did was depend on men to elevate me or to accomplish my goals in life.  There are alot of women still in this world who are like that.  I wish that Michael and I had cross paths.  Michael had so much love to give and he only wanted the same in return.  A woman who accepted him as is, the good, the bad, and the ugly and all of us have a little of that in us.  Its just the question of are we willing to accept all of them and thats all he wanted and craved for.  To be understood and accepted as he was but for his fame and fortune but as a man, a human being.  Michael once said that the only women he could probably have in his life are either women who were on his level as far as fame and fortune or a woman who didnt no who he was from the man in the moon.  Having a woman who had the same fame and fortune, I dont think would really love him the way he truly deserved to be loved,  she probably would be more into herself than him and I dont think he would ever find a woman in this world who didnt know who he was.  I do hope that he has the chance to find that love finally wherever he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

September 18, 2010, 02:06:07 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Hi I have been thinking a lot about MJ as I always am. But I know that we have all heard MJ saying that he is/was just about the lonliest person you would ever want to meet. I have also heard various people say it such as Latoya and also others. I would like to know do you all think that MJ was lonley for friends, family, ect or.....do you think he was lonley for romance, like a mate? I know we have heard the bodyguards say that he had girlfriends blah blah....but I am Not talking about a woman to smooch with or have sex with I am talking about someone that could accept him for who he was and not necessarily as Michael Jackson the celebrity. But a person with feelings and a Huge heart!  Someone that could actually have his heart and treat him the way he wanted to be treated, give him as many children as he desired, and also whom his kids would look to as a mother.  :( I mean I picture MJ tucking Prince, Paris, and Blanket into bed and then going upstairs to his Master Suite. Getting into his bed and crying his self to sleep because there is nobody on the other side of the bed to cuddle, discuss his day with, his fears, make love to, hold, pray with  u know? I wish more than anything that MJ would have found his love. I am just curious as to what you guys feel about this part of MJ's life? I know he had fame and money and many people around him that wasn't worth a fart (I am talking about the money grubbers) Read through my post carefully and I would like to know your thoughts. Thanks.

uh... :?  Well...let's think about this :ugeek:  :arrow:

Lonely for a woman? More ROMANCE than his HOAX???

No. Not even a pretty one, not a young one, not a funny one, not an agile one, not a warm one, not a successful one, not a sophisticated one, not an artless one...not even one who needs him or a real MEAN one who likes to bully men :o  :P  

Not lonely for the touch of anyone. Not lonely for friends or even someone to fight with. Surely not lonely for family. Never lonely for some input; some one's opinion...plenty of advisors  :x in every corner of his life.

I think he has had all of this, or he could have, or just does not need it enough to make the investment.

Someone was quoted once as saying he was the loneliest man in the world because he is unmatchable; there is only one of HIM. Well, that is only partly true.

But there is only one of EACH of us. It is not true that he has NO complimentary match. God provides ALL our needs---even for LOVE if we have the will to want It.

And with regard to some other things said about this, say, that every single person attempting to get close to him  COULD be only after his fame or money--well? The "COULD" part is true. If he felt that he was lonely, it would be his prerogative to sift through, and weed out the opportunists and starcollectors. There are tests for this. Millions of fairy tales have wisely solved ;)  this problem for kings and princes since time began. :lol: CERTAINLY the King of Pop, Rock and Soul had a test of his OWN :idea:  :!:  :!:  ;)

Does anyone think a Magic Man genius like MJ has had NO idea how to do this??? :roll:  :lol: (Now, a desperate man, desperately lonely, that is, CAN get sloppy and make a mistake---but THAT's why we don't rush into things. He's been plotting THIS (Hoax) Adventure for decades; I'm pretty sure he knows how to take it slow, and has.)

But, I don't think he is "lonely", as you mean it, AT ALL. Someone as proactive as MJ has demonstrated himself to BE, over the years, is NOT suffering ;) . It's great that everyone feels so compassionate for him, and it's great to keep praying for him. But, he's a grown 52. A MAN, not a boy (even though I call him the cutest name EVER,

" :D Mikey")

He's got it covered, I'd bet.

If he noticed a need for anything at all, missing from his life, I think it would be on an intellectual level, some real brainiac peers, to geek out with. :mrgreen:  You've heard that expression---even in reference to MJ--that someone is lonely in a crowd of people because, "No one understands me". Well, with HIM, I don't think it means no one "gets" him, or agrees with or mirrors  his personal quirks or moods or feelings.

It is NOT that personal!!  :?

I think it is literally, that NO ONE UNDERSTANDS him!!!!! He is so much smarter, quicker on the uptake, than practically ANY, even formally educated person he is likely to speak with, EXCEPT in the language of MUSIC,  that he may as well be speaking in vocal :shock:  hieroglyphics (if there were any such thing), he is SO far out of their league.

I wince sometimes when I see him in interviews. THIS is WHY these things don't go very well. Even Oprah, who is very good with all kinds of people--went all "askance"  :? on him a few times, as if she heard something different than he said, or that she thought he was punking her out, but she was smart enough to know it made sense to him , so maybe SHE just wasn't following, and to gracefully move on.

But no, his thoughts seem to be, just lightening fast--- way further ahead in the conversation, and what he says, is the last thing he thought---without the other stuff which would have clarified everything.  It is hard to explain. But if you look closely, you can TELL, he only SAID part of what he was thinking, and people JUST DON'T understand that part...

He has been doing this for EVER, and probably does not realize why others are :x  unable to follow him, or---God forbid---as in the case of his brothers and Dad---why they want to argue with him!! He has not realized that he IS so different than the way others think, yet (then), because SOME in his family DO follow him sometimes. But...mostly...he simply feels MISUNDERSTOOD!

And...SOMEwhat alone...This may be another reason he loved to hang out with kids. Not to psychoanalyze him or anything :roll:  :| . (SO sorry,  :) Mikey---I hate it more than you do.) I only mean that, with kids, there is almost NO expectation that he will discover a peer. A kindred spirit on an adult level. No letdown, either, when he does not. With another adult, there is always, in the back of one's mind that this COULD  be "a match"; THIS one may be "kinda-sorta" or may be... just  :) like me.... :D

It can be stressful, unpredictable, hoping, seeking, and not finding that quiet  corresponding "Ping" :D  inside them...

[But  don't give up! THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS :mrgreen: ]

A CLASSIC example of misunderstanding was when MJ said: the most loving thing one can do is share their bed with a child. We know he meant something completely different than the way it was taken, and subsequently examined in a light of perversion, but he didn't SAY what he had already worked out in his mind---as if it was "a given" for them. He only SAID the most inflammatory thing he could have said,  :o to an ignorant person...

He ALWAYS gives professional people more credit than they deserve. ALWAYs. (Hey---education is as the education does, when applied to a situation in LOVE --otherwise it is "...just a clanging gong...")And I think he is SO disappointed when yet ANOTHER person lets him down and gives him the :?  :(  :(  :roll:  :|  feeling that he is ALL alone in his high thoughts and observations. :|  :oops:  :?  

Now, a sharp (not too many geniuses, in the field :? )journalist would have known to FIND OUT WHICH kind of "sharing" MJ meant:

as one shares an umbrella: TOGETHER;

or as one shares a good book, or a hula hoop.

:roll:
(I need to say it: I mean,  "when I am done with it", or "when I am out of it".)

I read once that MJ , as a habit, slept on the floor, when he lived at Hayvenhurst, by the fireplace, like a little doggie. (AAAWWWWWW :) )

Of course, he and others have said that the adults slept on the floor, during these Neverland slumber parties, but even if he DID just "pile all the monkeys on the bed"  :o and jump in with them... :lol:  

A SAVVY journalist would have KNOWN---BECAUSE it is a given that parents bring their children to bed in every normal household in the universe, very regularly, JUST to be loving and cuddle them between the parents, or if they are scared of a storm at night, or if they just get up too early on Saturday, and Mom wants to sleep in another  :o  :x  ;) moment---that, it is innocent fun to gather together and whisper in the dark----IT IS NOT SEXUAL, Bozo.

The QUESTION an astute journalist would have asked, would be, "Why do you(MJ) feel that this is YOUR job---don't these kids have parents?" (THANK YOU) And MJ could EXPLAIN all his theory on how SOME modern parents think they are busier than parents past, and justify ignoring their kids or poo-poohing their angst or woes about being new to this school, this neighborhood, or even just new to earth, needing attention; affection... DAILY.

Michael Jackson's  I.Q. is in the 160s, I read somewhere. Even THAT was probably understated, so as not to frighten people, who fear such "anomallies". Moderately intelligent folk can become arrogant, condescending, puffed up by a false sense of importance.. A true High Thought-Thinker becomes more humbled, compassionate as they REALIZE how bereft the rest of the population is, and how much they have been given...

We KNOW MJ is one of the nice ones. :D Both a gentle man and a scholar.  And, I think Mike actually HAS found some other :o  :o  :o  :o  ;)  8-)  geniuses (not, "tongue in cheek" as the Three Stooges use the term :!: ) to hang with.

This  :idea: Hoax is TOO BIG :idea: . He's not alone at all. :geek:  ;)  ;)  ;)  :lol:

Sister, Latoya said that MJ was the loneliest man in the entire world. He MAY have had this conversation with his sister, or not. A guy told me once that a man will NEVER admit he's lonely; it is a shame, an embarrassment to not be able to "bag a wench" . (I know tomorrow is "Talk Like A Pirate Day" :o  but it fit here, so...

Aaarrrg---BLOW me DOWN! :P  :P  :P  :lol:)

But, MJ isn't like other men where it is unknown if women want them, until they capture one. And, he probably didn't know that this should be embarrassing to admit, because he never hung with other (non-celebrity) guys on a woman hunt, or dates. It would be a stretch for me to see him sharing this outside his family, though, ever----unless it is a misdirection  :o  :shock:  :? for his private love life...

Anyway, Latoya was wrong. The loneliest person in the world is someone who didn't know that there WAS such a god-awful feeling, until it happened.

Michael Batman/Joker Jackson is doing just fine. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

September 18, 2010, 02:56:23 PM
I´ve read "Moonwalk" lately for the first time and I know it was written about 20 years ago, but it led me to ask myself the same question.
Hmm, not sure, but I guess every human being is looking somehow for "the one" to love and to trust - a person you can share your dreams with...

do you think he was lonley for romance, like a mate?

Strange, but I was secretly thinking about that question while having dinner in a chinese restaurant some weeks ago, when I suddenly found an interesting message in my fortune cookie that seemed to give me the answer (sounds funny, but it´s really true! :P )
It read: "A good friendship is often more important than a passionate romance".

A soulmate can have various faces... and I truly hope, he finally found what he´s looking for so long by this time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 19, 2010, 01:07:02 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "mjboogie"

uh... :?  Well...let's think about this :ugeek:  :arrow:

Lonely for a woman? More ROMANCE than his HOAX???

No. Not even a pretty one, not a young one, not a funny one, not an agile one, not a warm one, not a successful one, not a sophisticated one, not an artless one...not even one who needs him or a real MEAN one who likes to bully men :o  :P  

Not lonely for the touch of anyone. Not lonely for friends or even someone to fight with. Surely not lonely for family. Never lonely for some input; some one's opinion...plenty of advisors  :x in every corner of his life.

I think he has had all of this, or he could have, or just does not need it enough to make the investment.

Someone was quoted once as saying he was the loneliest man in the world because he is unmatchable; there is only one of HIM. Well, that is only partly true.

But there is only one of EACH of us. It is not true that he has NO complimentary match. God provides ALL our needs---even for LOVE if we have the will to want It.

And with regard to some other things said about this, say, that every single person attempting to get close to him  COULD be only after his fame or money--well? The "COULD" part is true. If he felt that he was lonely, it would be his prerogative to sift through, and weed out the opportunists and starcollectors. There are tests for this. Millions of fairy tales have wisely solved ;)  this problem for kings and princes since time began. :lol: CERTAINLY the King of Pop, Rock and Soul had a test of his OWN :idea:  :!:  :!:  ;)

Does anyone think a Magic Man genius like MJ has had NO idea how to do this??? :roll:  :lol: (Now, a desperate man, desperately lonely, that is, CAN get sloppy and make a mistake---but THAT's why we don't rush into things. He's been plotting THIS (Hoax) Adventure for decades; I'm pretty sure he knows how to take it slow, and has.)

But, I don't think he is "lonely", as you mean it, AT ALL. Someone as proactive as MJ has demonstrated himself to BE, over the years, is NOT suffering ;) . It's great that everyone feels so compassionate for him, and it's great to keep praying for him. But, he's a grown 52. A MAN, not a boy (even though I call him the cutest name EVER,

" :D Mikey")

He's got it covered, I'd bet.

If he noticed a need for anything at all, missing from his life, I think it would be on an intellectual level, some real brainiac peers, to geek out with. :mrgreen:  You've heard that expression---even in reference to MJ--that someone is lonely in a crowd of people because, "No one understands me". Well, with HIM, I don't think it means no one "gets" him, or agrees with or mirrors  his personal quirks or moods or feelings.

It is NOT that personal!!  :?

I think it is literally, that NO ONE UNDERSTANDS him!!!!! He is so much smarter, quicker on the uptake, than practically ANY, even formally educated person he is likely to speak with, EXCEPT in the language of MUSIC,  that he may as well be speaking in vocal :shock:  hieroglyphics (if there were any such thing), he is SO far out of their league.

I wince sometimes when I see him in interviews. THIS is WHY these things don't go very well. Even Oprah, who is very good with all kinds of people--went all "askance"  :? on him a few times, as if she heard something different than he said, or that she thought he was punking her out, but she was smart enough to know it made sense to him , so maybe SHE just wasn't following, and to gracefully move on.

But no, his thoughts seem to be, just lightening fast--- way further ahead in the conversation, and what he says, is the last thing he thought---without the other stuff which would have clarified everything.  It is hard to explain. But if you look closely, you can TELL, he only SAID part of what he was thinking, and people JUST DON'T understand that part...

He has been doing this for EVER, and probably does not realize why others are :x  unable to follow him, or---God forbid---as in the case of his brothers and Dad---why they want to argue with him!! He has not realized that he IS so different than the way others think, yet (then), because SOME in his family DO follow him sometimes. But...mostly...he simply feels MISUNDERSTOOD!

And...SOMEwhat alone...This may be another reason he loved to hang out with kids. Not to psychoanalyze him or anything :roll:  :| . (SO sorry,  :) Mikey---I hate it more than you do.) I only mean that, with kids, there is almost NO expectation that he will discover a peer. A kindred spirit on an adult level. No letdown, either, when he does not. With another adult, there is always, in the back of one's mind that this COULD  be "a match"; THIS one may be "kinda-sorta" or may be... just  :) like me.... :D

It can be stressful, unpredictable, hoping, seeking, and not finding that quiet  corresponding "Ping" :D  inside them...

[But  don't give up! THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS :mrgreen: ]

A CLASSIC example of misunderstanding was when MJ said: the most loving thing one can do is share their bed with a child. We know he meant something completely different than the way it was taken, and subsequently examined in a light of perversion, but he didn't SAY what he had already worked out in his mind---as if it was "a given" for them. He only SAID the most inflammatory thing he could have said,  :o to an ignorant person...

He ALWAYS gives professional people more credit than they deserve. ALWAYs. (Hey---education is as the education does, when applied to a situation in LOVE --otherwise it is "...just a clanging gong...")And I think he is SO disappointed when yet ANOTHER person lets him down and gives him the :?  :(  :(  :roll:  :|  feeling that he is ALL alone in his high thoughts and observations. :|  :oops:  :?  

Now, a sharp (not too many geniuses, in the field :? )journalist would have known to FIND OUT WHICH kind of "sharing" MJ meant:

as one shares an umbrella: TOGETHER;

or as one shares a good book, or a hula hoop.

:roll:
(I need to say it: I mean,  "when I am done with it", or "when I am out of it".)

I read once that MJ , as a habit, slept on the floor, when he lived at Hayvenhurst, by the fireplace, like a little doggie. (AAAWWWWWW :) )

Of course, he and others have said that the adults slept on the floor, during these Neverland slumber parties, but even if he DID just "pile all the monkeys on the bed"  :o and jump in with them... :lol:  

A SAVVY journalist would have KNOWN---BECAUSE it is a given that parents bring their children to bed in every normal household in the universe, very regularly, JUST to be loving and cuddle them between the parents, or if they are scared of a storm at night, or if they just get up too early on Saturday, and Mom wants to sleep in another  :o  :x  ;) moment---that, it is innocent fun to gather together and whisper in the dark----IT IS NOT SEXUAL, Bozo.

The QUESTION an astute journalist would have asked, would be, "Why do you(MJ) feel that this is YOUR job---don't these kids have parents?" (THANK YOU) And MJ could EXPLAIN all his theory on how SOME modern parents think they are busier than parents past, and justify ignoring their kids or poo-poohing their angst or woes about being new to this school, this neighborhood, or even just new to earth, needing attention; affection... DAILY.

Michael Jackson's  I.Q. is in the 160s, I read somewhere. Even THAT was probably understated, so as not to frighten people, who fear such "anomallies". Moderately intelligent folk can become arrogant, condescending, puffed up by a false sense of importance.. A true High Thought-Thinker becomes more humbled, compassionate as they REALIZE how bereft the rest of the population is, and how much they have been given...

We KNOW MJ is one of the nice ones. :D Both a gentle man and a scholar.  And, I think Mike actually HAS found some other :o  :o  :o  :o  ;)  8-)  geniuses (not, "tongue in cheek" as the Three Stooges use the term :!: ) to hang with.

This  :idea: Hoax is TOO BIG :idea: . He's not alone at all. :geek:  ;)  ;)  ;)  :lol:

Sister, Latoya said that MJ was the loneliest man in the entire world. He MAY have had this conversation with his sister, or not. A guy told me once that a man will NEVER admit he's lonely; it is a shame, an embarrassment to not be able to "bag a wench" . (I know tomorrow is "Talk Like A Pirate Day" :o  but it fit here, so...

Aaarrrg---BLOW me DOWN! :P  :P  :P  :lol:)

But, MJ isn't like other men where it is unknown if women want them, until they capture one. And, he probably didn't know that this should be embarrassing to admit, because he never hung with other (non-celebrity) guys on a woman hunt, or dates. It would be a stretch for me to see him sharing this outside his family, though, ever----unless it is a misdirection  :o  :shock:  :? for his private love life...

Anyway, Latoya was wrong. The loneliest person in the world is someone who didn't know that there WAS such a god-awful feeling, until it happened.

Michael Batman/Joker Jackson is doing just fine. 8-)

as always you have me rolling :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

September 19, 2010, 11:35:16 PM
NOw that is deep Its her !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late