Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I have been skeptical posting this for the longest time. You may say what on earth is Chakra reading with a crystal Pendulum has to do with Michael's Hoax. Well it has alot to do. I have been practicing this for 5 yrs. This is another form of reike dealing with chakras. I took courses, and since I have strong intuitions, I decided to learn it. If you have seen me so positive through out this year and half,and still am it is due to my meditation with my crystal Pendulum, I am also positive from nature.  I know some of you may not believe into it,and it is your perogative.  I have predicted that my friend was pregnant and she will have a girl, and she is pregnant and will have a girl.(i know you may say yes that is your word I do not know you, so why should I believe in you) That is legitimate, you chose what you want to believe. I will post the link and you can read for yourself.  

Any one can do this with the right concentration and meditation and the right crystal. I have been asking about Michael all along, it always says he is alive, and he sees his family often. I also asked if he faked his death due to NWO AND ILLUMINATI it says NO.. he was in no danger. Obviously you can only ask the pendulum a question that can answer you yes or a no. I also asked if Michael is leaking all the songs and it said YES.. It is all him singing also. I asked the question if it was Michael singing Breaking news it said yes.. Now like some of you believe in clairvoyant, reading the future, this is some other kind of form.. So my friends, I will post you the link now check it out for yourself, and keep an open mind on this. Please do not bash me and nor take me for an idiot, I have a masters in phsychology and I am no fool.. thanks and may God bless you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for sharing. I have read about chakra and its symbols, and how it is important for person to keep them healthy, I believe. I will check it out. Did you ask if Michael plans to come back and when?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I've always believed he did it for his own personal reasons rather than NWO, but of course that's just my opinion. Thank you for sharing! : )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

MJonmind

Thanks all4loveandbelieve for your kind words. No I'm not Italian, but Mennonite. I think I need to learn more about this thing you're describing, but for practising it, I think I have too many deep seated fears. I guess I'll just have to continue learning and stretching for now. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Quote from: "scorpionchik"
I have been skeptical posting this for the longest time. You may say what on earth is Chakra reading with a crystal Pendulum has to do with Michael's Hoax. Well it has alot to do. I have been practicing this for 5 yrs. This is another form of reike dealing with chakras. I took courses, and since I have strong intuitions, I decided to learn it. If you have seen me so positive through out this year and half,and still am it is due to my meditation with my crystal Pendulum, I am also positive from nature.  I know some of you may not believe into it,and it is your perogative.  I have predicted that my friend was pregnant and she will have a girl, and she is pregnant and will have a girl.(i know you may say yes that is your word I do not know you, so why should I believe in you) That is legitimate, you chose what you want to believe. I will post the link and you can read for yourself.  

Any one can do this with the right concentration and meditation and the right crystal. I have been asking about Michael all along, it always says he is alive, and he sees his family often. I also asked if he faked his death due to NWO AND ILLUMINATI it says NO.. he was in no danger. Obviously you can only ask the pendulum a question that can answer you yes or a no. I also asked if Michael is leaking all the songs and it said YES.. It is all him singing also. I asked the question if it was Michael singing Breaking news it said yes.. Now like some of you believe in clairvoyant, reading the future, this is some other kind of form.. So my friends, I will post you the link now check it out for yourself, and keep an open mind on this. Please do not bash me and nor take me for an idiot, I have a masters in phsychology and I am no fool.. thanks and may God bless you.

Thank you for sharing. I have read about chakra and its symbols, and how it is important for person to keep them healthy, I believe. I will check it out. Did you ask if Michael plans to come back and when?

Thanks for you post, yes I did ask I asked if he is coming back in 2012 it said yes. So what i am thinking when he said in TII we have 4 yrs to go, I have a feeling he was talking about himself, meaning he has 4 yrs to fix or do what ever he has to do. I don't think it has to do with the end of the world, it has to with him. I also asked the pendulum as of now if he is in danger it said no. Maybe now he isn't but before june 25 2009 he was. The pendulum cannot talk to you  :lol:  it could only ans yes or no , you need to m editate and concentrate. I am also relying on my intuitions.  I want to thank you for believing in me God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "MJonmind"
Thanks all4loveandbelieve for your kind words. No I'm not Italian, but Mennonite. I think I need to learn more about this thing you're describing, but for practising it, I think I have too many deep seated fears. I guess I'll just have to continue learning and stretching for now. :)

You are absolutely right, sometimes to open your mind to other spiritual things is good for the soul. This all started with my friend who is a real medium, she works for the police force. She explained to me that since you have this ability to have intuitions, to expand my horizon and learn new things. I am also learning reike, this is amazing. Reike is done only by energy, It would be like a massage therapist but without touching you, all done by energy, out goes the bad energey and there comes the good energy. This is recommended for cancer patient. It is amazing. The only thing I would also like to learn about rocks. If i asked if you were Italian, because in Italy my parents village, they did the same thing. I guess it is something that travelled all over  :lol:  If you have a gift that the good lord has given you, you should put it into practice. I know it is scary but try. Thanks again for your post. God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

I have been skeptical Any one can do this with the right concentration and meditation and the right crystal. I have been asking about Michael all along, it always says he is alive, and he sees his family often. I also asked if he faked his death due to NWO AND ILLUMINATI it says NO.. he was in no danger. Obviously you can only ask the pendulum a question that can answer you yes or a no. I also asked if Michael is leaking all the songs and it said YES.. It is all him singing also. I asked the question if it was Michael singing Breaking news it said yes.. Now like some of you believe in clairvoyant, reading the future, this is some other kind of form.. So my friends, I will post you the link now check it out for yourself, and keep an open mind on this. Please do not bash me and nor take me for an idiot, I have a masters in phsychology and I am no fool.. thanks and may God bless you.

Thanks for you post, yes I did ask I asked if he is coming back in 2012 it said yes. So what i am thinking when he said in TII we have 4 yrs to go, I have a feeling he was talking about himself, meaning he has 4 yrs to fix or do what ever he has to do. I don't think it has to do with the end of the world, it has to with him. I also asked the pendulum as of now if he is in danger it said no. Maybe now he isn't but before june 25 2009 he was. The pendulum cannot talk to you  :lol:  it could only ans yes or no , you need to m editate and concentrate. I am also relying on my intuitions.  I want to thank you for believing in me God bless.

Well, well. May be he will be performing Immortal Tour in  2012???   Hopefully we will see real Michael? But the Cirque tour starts in 2011. Again not clear how MJ will be back though I doubt that. We will trust your pendulum & intuition.   :D  :D
As for pendulum reading. I think it is not evil nor God thing. It has to do with physics rule of gravity  and it turns out to be true and useful, comes from psychics that use it for reading. My opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I have been skeptical Any one can do this with the right concentration and meditation and the right crystal. I have been asking about Michael all along, it always says he is alive, and he sees his family often. I also asked if he faked his death due to NWO AND ILLUMINATI it says NO.. he was in no danger. Obviously you can only ask the pendulum a question that can answer you yes or a no. I also asked if Michael is leaking all the songs and it said YES.. It is all him singing also. I asked the question if it was Michael singing Breaking news it said yes.. Now like some of you believe in clairvoyant, reading the future, this is some other kind of form.. So my friends, I will post you the link now check it out for yourself, and keep an open mind on this. Please do not bash me and nor take me for an idiot, I have a masters in phsychology and I am no fool.. thanks and may God bless you.

Well, well. May be he will be performing Immortal Tour in  2012???   Hopefully we will see real Michael? But the Cirque tour starts in 2011. Again not clear how MJ will be back though I doubt that. We will trust your pendulum & intuition.   :D  :D
As for pendulum reading. I think it is not evil nor God thing. It has to do with physics rule of gravity  and it turns out to be true and useful, comes from psychics that use it for reading. My opinion.

Yes you are absolutely right. Believe is the key word. As for the cirque du soleil, I do feel he will perform in Las Vegas in 2012.We just have to wait and see.  God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

No when you hold the chain you need to put your elbow on the table it has be fixed without any movements you ask question and it will turn to the right like clockwise it means yes, and counterclockwise means no.. You need to meditate and focus to your question. It is not easy. but I did add a link you can go check it it will show you what to do. Anyone can do this if you have good energy, positiveness I am taking Reike lessons i would love to master it. If you have any questions let me know. It is too cool to ask question about Michael and you get the ans. Blessings.
Hi all4loveandbelieve,
I think these days more and more people are familiar with these things - things which are connected with energy. So I'm glad you decided to finally share your experiences with us  :)  (Okay, some people are still skeptical, but I think even they have a friend or family member who believes in these things  ;) )

What I wanted to ask, is about meditating and focusing. I used to use a pendulum (not crystal) too, and I tried to be calm and clear my mind, so to be able to get the real answer - not the one which I wish to get. But it was very hard, mainly when I asked about something what was very important to me. I felt that I couldn't be neutral, I generally got the answer I wished to get. Or when I tried to be very neutral, I got the negaive answer, and I felt it was because I tried too hard not to get the positive answer just because I want it. You know what I mean?
Finally I decided that it's better to use it only when I ask about something which is not that important to me - in which it is easy to be neutral.
So how can you calm your mind and be neutral to get the right answers? Is it because you practice Reike? Or because you are very intuitive? Or because of both?
Thanks!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
I can't believe how this site is taking me back into my life years ago. Deep dark stuff for me. Could you give me your thoughts on this. I come from a very strong orthodox Evangelical Christian background, from which I've altered my interpretation in many but not all ways. I'm much more open to things now, so you don't have to pussyfoot around me at all.   I've always had a dreaded fear of anything occultic, demonic,  :shock: etc. however.

Okay, I'm not asking about the Oijia board game, but I'll just start off with this. I did play it once years ago with my cousins, not believing it at first. We sat in a dark room, he and I with knees touching under the game on our laps, hands on the game. With the first answers I laughed it off saying it was him moving the hands-on piece to the letters and numbers. So then I asked it 3 questions that I knew it was impossible for him to know. It answered everyone absolutely correctly. I ran from the room in shock and fear, and asked God for forgiveness many times fearing I had given a demon permission to enter my life.

Now this other thing was that when I was 19 (years ago) someone introduced me to this needle on a thread thingie (sort of like a pendulum). Basically the only thing it was supposed to do was tell you how many kids you would have and what sex they would be. How it worked is you would hold the thread and let the needle dangle. You would just get the needle moving initially and then as it came to slowing down it would either go clearly in a circle for a girl, or move straight back and forth for a boy. If no children or after all the right number of children, it would immediately come to a full stop and not move. I did this on many people including friends and family members, and myself. It was ALWAYS 100% consistent with me, meaning if I did it on someone 5 times it would always say the same thing such as boy, girl, girl and stop. If other people did it nothing would be consistent or clear, so I knew it didn't work for others. If the people already had kids it would be accurate. At that time I was dating so I did it on him and noticed it was different than mine so I knew we were not meant for each other. After that I stopped, feeling I was dabbling in the occult, confessing many times over the years and fearful. So when I eventually got married (different guy) and had my 3 kids, I knew what they would be, almost wishing each time that it wouldn't come true. Sure enough it was boy, boy, girl. However there was supposed to be another boy at the end, but my husband didn't want more and had a vasectomy. I worried that his surgery wouldn't hold or maybe I'd get raped, but thankfully nothing happened and I'm past bearing age now. So my question is what do you think of that? Do you think it is evil? Do you think I might have some kind of special knowledge because of those 2 areas of the Oijia board and needle thing working for me? Sorry I went into so much detail, but you have no idea how this all tormented me over the years. Thanks so much. :)

Dear MJonmind,
it made me feel quite sad to read your story. It is really not healthy if you are worried this much. I'm catholic, and even though I don't go to church regularly, I know that there are many priests who can make people scared because of their sins. Mainly the old priests. Because - as everything - religions change a little too, as they have to follow the knowledge and thinking of the people. What was a good thing to say a 100 years ago (as it helped people) can be very confusing, pointless or even destructive now, mainly for young people. This change can be done only very slowly and watchfully, as it would be very shocking to hear different/new things from priests from one Sunday to another. But you can find young(er) priests, who won't tell you those scary things, and who talk about in a way which is very different you hear from older priests.
(This is only my opinion, based on what I experienced).
I think it can be helpful for you to find a priest who is open-minded enough, and ask him about your worries.

There are many charlatans working "with energy", like in every other field. So you have to be careful. But I think if you find a good teacher, you can only gain by learning one of these methods, mainly the healing technics.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
No when you hold the chain you need to put your elbow on the table it has be fixed without any movements you ask question and it will turn to the right like clockwise it means yes, and counterclockwise means no.. You need to meditate and focus to your question. It is not easy. but I did add a link you can go check it it will show you what to do. Anyone can do this if you have good energy, positiveness I am taking Reike lessons i would love to master it. If you have any questions let me know. It is too cool to ask question about Michael and you get the ans. Blessings.
Hi all4loveandbelieve,
I think these days more and more people are familiar with these things - things which are connected with energy. So I'm glad you decided to finally share your experiences with us  :)  (Okay, some people are still skeptical, but I think even they have a friend or family member who believes in these things  ;) )

What I wanted to ask, is about meditating and focusing. I used to use a pendulum (not crystal) too, and I tried to be calm and clear my mind, so to be able to get the real answer - not the one which I wish to get. But it was very hard, mainly when I asked about something what was very important to me. I felt that I couldn't be neutral, I generally got the answer I wished to get. Or when I tried to be very neutral, I got the negaive answer, and I felt it was because I tried too hard not to get the positive answer just because I want it. You know what I mean?
Finally I decided that it's better to use it only when I ask about something which is not that important to me - in which it is easy to be neutral.
So how can you calm your mind and be neutral to get the right answers? Is it because you practice Reike? Or because you are very intuitive? Or because of both?
Thanks!  :)

Hello DREAMSandTRUTH
when you ask question to your pendulum you have to erase everything in your mind. Ifyou noticed we all this little voice inside of us telling us the ans we want to hear. You have to clear that from your inside and mind. That's why i say meditation. Use the crystal pendulum it will be better for you. Just aks the question do not ans it in your mind. You will see it will tell you the truth. Like I said it is not easy.Reike helps immensly Just concentrate on your question. Like i said it is very hard. I takes time to practice this. I  am amazed how many people in this thread believe in this, I feel so blessed. Thank every one. May God bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

Thank you all4loveandbelieve!
Yes, those tricky little voices inside of us  :)  It's very hard to make them stop talking  :D  But maybe I will try again.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for this topic. This is very interesting..... I am gonna try this thing with the Crystal Pendulum. I've never did that so I will see it how is going and gonna come back telling to you guys...

Got an amethyst pendulum that I've bought, I've thought is a jewelry pendant... So I will use this one.

As we are talking here about let's say, bit of paranormal stuff... I gotta tell you that I've tried Tarot reading. ( not classical ones but Osho cards ) A friend of mine gave me a book for my birthday few years ago, before the trial, and I bought the Osho Tarot cards.

In total I did few readings,and  creepy enough, all of them were exactly what I said it would be. I did them half serious half not believing.... like a try.... not at all like an obsession....
So before the trial of Michael, the trial appeared in the cards. My first ever reading on Mike, and I saw the Justice and Death card in the soon future. Of course I've tried to downplay this and say probably financial trial..... just to not get frightened by this.....
After a year, the trial came, and I was terrified... :?

I also did few readings for 2 of my friends, and marriages I predicted to them ( before even meeting the guy! ) happened, and one was married in US, and I told her she will go very far away.... So again strange....

Reading for Mike.... believe I stopped for while doing that out of fear!
But in the weeks before verdict I tried again and saw good results., However I still was stressed and freaking out as hell, because I am skeptical, I cannot believe 100% into that stuff.

After June 25, few months passed.... The with tears in my eyes I've tried again... Death card did not appear. But curiously and strangely, the Schizophrenia card ( signifying duplicity, some hidden half ) appeared as very important one and some other cards cards that indicate a double life and high stress into hiding.  :shock:

Again, I am skeptical, I cannot fully believe this.... It's so damning to see that those things came the exact way I saw in cards, and in the same time for me to be so skeptical, every time.... Lot of inner fight in me about this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions